CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vladimir Putin

Stubby Pecker

This fucker has been cunted here many a time I’m sure but not on his own thread, but fuck me does he deserve it.

The vain little dictator still blames western democracy for the fall of the Soviet Union and him losing his KGB job. I’m sure he enjoyed torturing children in front of their parents so they’d confess to some paranoid Commie hating offence. The fucker even had to drive a taxi to make ends meet lol.

True to his training, his MO is to control what people think either via the state owned media or by simply killing those who challenge his status as a superhero in the eyes of the average brainwashed Ivan peasant. It’s no coincidence that all his political opponents and enemies are either in prison on nonsense charges or dead. We’ve seen the Russian machine has no issues with murdering people overseas with chemical or atomic substances.

Currently his balls must be swollen to Chernobyl sized beetroot’s with the navel gazing response of the free world. They’ve already annexed parts of Ukraine years ago so why not go all the way. The only language these wankers understand is force. Moving in 100,000 nato troops to Russias borders would soon get his balls shrinking. Telling the cunt to stick his gas up his arse would bankrupt the place I’d bet. Squeeze them economically and watch the whole rotten lot come down.

• Like 1

As a Englishman through and through, I can't fault a word you say. If I were Russian though, I'd fucking love this bloke (not in a physical way you understand) because of the way he gives the middle finger to all and sundry. For this reason I can't entirely dislike him.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

This fucker has been cunted here many a time I’m sure but not on his own thread, but fuck me does he deserve it.

The vain little dictator still blames western democracy for the fall of the Soviet Union and him losing his KGB job. I’m sure he enjoyed torturing children in front of their parents so they’d confess to some paranoid Commie hating offence. The fucker even had to drive a taxi to make ends meet lol.

True to his training, his MO is to control what people think either via the state owned media or by simply killing those who challenge his status as a superhero in the eyes of the average brainwashed Ivan peasant. It’s no coincidence that all his political opponents and enemies are either in prison on nonsense charges or dead. We’ve seen the Russian machine has no issues with murdering people overseas with chemical or atomic substances.

Currently his balls must be swollen to Chernobyl sized beetroot’s with the navel gazing response of the free world. They’ve already annexed parts of Ukraine years ago so why not go all the way. The only language these wankers understand is force. Moving in 100,000 nato troops to Russias borders would soon get his balls shrinking. Telling the cunt to stick his gas up his arse would bankrupt the place I’d bet. Squeeze them economically and watch the whole rotten lot come down.

If you put him in a wig and black dress he'd be Mona Lisa. Maybe that's why he's so angry? 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Goober said:

If you put him in all white he'd be Douglas Jardine. 

I had to look who that was up, but yeah. Must just have one of those faces. Cunt should have got into acting, he could pull off a bloated, sickly post- revolution Napoleon, too... Put the cunt in a blonde wig and he might even pull off being Sean Bean's Sharpe stunt double...

The man's got a versatile face, it's no wonder he's so pissed off at the world. He's clearly missed his calling. I bet the cunts he tortured to death during his KGB days got to enjoy some fucking brilliant monologues.

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Putin is alive, Franks dad is very, very dead

So is Ming, but she's still with us and providing valuable service to wider society by keeping a hairy backed swarthy cunt away from the bushes of your local park. 

Who knew Putin is actually Greek? 

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

I had to look who that was up, but yeah. Must just have one of those faces. Cunt should have got into acting, he could pull off a bloated, sickly post- revolution Napoleon, too... Put the cunt in a blonde wig and he might even pull off being Sean Bean's Sharpe stunt double...

The man's got a versatile face, it's no wonder he's so pissed off at the world. He's clearly missed his calling. I bet the cunts he tortured to death during his KGB days got to enjoy some fucking brilliant monologues.

Are you sure you're northern and not Afghani? Stubby will instinctively know who this top level cunt was. 

11 minutes ago, Goober said:

Are you sure you're northern and not Afghani? Stubby will instinctively know who this top level cunt was. 

Indeed 

Jardine was a complete cunt and as England cricket captain stuck one right up the arseholes of those Aussie dogs on the ‘body line’ tour down under in 32-33. The convicts still fucking moan about it to this day.

27 minutes ago, Goober said:

So is Ming, but she's still with us and providing valuable service to wider society by keeping a hairy backed swarthy cunt away from the bushes of your local park. 

Who knew Putin is actually Greek? 

Good fucking god man, for a moment I thought you were implying frank rented out what’s left of ming to paying punters. Niche 

15 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Stubby probably has twenty years on me. And cricket is homosexual.

Whilst I'd agree that football is for rapists, slack-arsed Ys and lesbians these days, it still requires some gumption to front up to hard balls slapping you in the face at 90mph. 

Fnarr. 

Guest Parabolic Cunting
14 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I talk to Russians quite a lot for work. They love him because when someone tries to rip off an old folks home or charge tenants unfair rent, he fucks them up and disappears them.

On 05/02/2022 at 11:11, Stubby Pecker said:

Indeed 

Jardine was a complete cunt and as England cricket captain stuck one right up the arseholes of those Aussie dogs on the ‘body line’ tour down under in 32-33. The convicts still fucking moan about it to this day.

Good fucking god man, for a moment I thought you were implying frank rented out what’s left of ming to paying punters. Niche 

Harold Larwood actually moved out here, and by all accounts was a well liked bloke, despite being Jardines main weapon. Jardine however, was the distilled version of everything we hate about you cunts. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/02/2022 at 00:59, camberwell gypsy said:

Brian Close v Michael Holding. Typical hard faced bastard yorkshireman. 

Apparently when he got to the changing room and took his shirt off he was one big bruise 

From the footage I watched it’s clear the windies pace bowlers enjoyed inflicting pain on the racist yorkshire cunt. Glad he’s dead 

The whole world is going mad. 

Putin is engaging in dangerous Khrushchev type brinksmanship that risks tipping the world into a shit storm and the response is somewhat ineffectual to say the least. 

The reaction of the world's 5th largest economy to this overt aggression is to announce sanctions against a small number of Russian banks and a few Russian oligarchs, the latter of which were sanctioned an age ago by the US, meaning they already have all their cash hidden where it's untouchable.

Russia quakes in its boots. Not. 

Meanwhile, Germany announces that Nordstream 2 won't receive its permits, for now. The result - gas prices leap 8%, thereby massively swelling the coffers of the world's second largest gas producer and the bank balances of Putin's chums and government colleagues. 

Russia says thanks very much and laughs when German pensioners freeze to death next winter. 

Everyone becomes poorer via stock markets reacting badly, wiping billions off the values of pension funds. The average Russian is driven further into poverty as a result of the devaluing rouble, but they still support this dictator because of their ingrained nationalism and the misinformation they are spoon fed daily. 

All this aggro over a frigid, partly irradiated shit hole that no one really gives fuck about. The worst part is that this was all entirely predicatable because the whole world just rolled over when Crimea was annexed, thereby emboldening the aggressor. 

As a avid student of history and a master of double standards, expect to soon see Boris agree to handover the entire Luhansk and Donetsk regions to Russia in exchange for de-escalation whilst reaffirming the absolute sanctity of Ukrainian sovereignty and self determination with some added waffle about 'peace in our time'. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Goober said:

Putin is engaging in dangerous Khrushchev type brinksmanship that risks tipping the world into a shit storm and the response is somewhat ineffectual to say the least. 

The reaction of the world's 5th largest economy to this overt aggression is to announce sanctions against a small number of Russian banks and a few Russian oligarchs, the latter of which were sanctioned an age ago by the US, meaning they already have all their cash hidden where it's untouchable.

Meanwhile, Germany announces that Nordstream 2 won't receive its permits, for now. The result - gas prices leap 8%, thereby massively swelling the coffers of the world's second largest gas producer and the bank balances of Putin's chums and government colleagues. 

Russia says thanks very much and laughs when German pensioners freeze to death next winter. 

Everyone becomes poorer via stock markets reacting badly, wiping billions off the values of pension funds. The average Russian is driven further into poverty as a result of the devaluing rouble, but they still support this dictator because of their ingrained nationalism and the misinformation they are spoon fed daily. 

All this aggro over a frigid, partly irradiated shit hole that no one really gives fuck about. The worst part is that this was all entirely predicatable because the whole world just rolled over when Crimea was annexed, thereby emboldening the aggressor. 

As a avid student of history and a master of double standards, expect to soon see Boris agree to handover the entire Luhansk and Donetsk regions to Russia in exchange for de-escalation whilst reaffirming the absolute sanctity of Ukrainian sovereignty and self determination with some added waffle about 'peace in our time'. 

I expect Boris doesn’t want to upset too many oligarchs as they give generously to the Conservative party. We need to shut down the underhanded financial dealings of the sneaky Russian bastards completely. Once enough big businessmen realise that Putin’s actions are going to fuck up their comfortable, extravagant lifestyles, things will soon change. Quite honestly the best thing that could happen is someone putting a bullet through the lunatic’s brain.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Goober said:

All this looks like re-run of the handing over the Sudetenland to Hitler in 1938. 

• Like 1