CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vladimir Putin

Stubby Pecker

9 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Let's piece the evidence together...poor diet..disease ..child exploitation..various sexual deviancies..poor education...breed  similarly poorly educated decendents....I know ...yer people were pikeys decco baby...it was all so simple....go to britain where yer not known..we're not the limerick O' deccos..we're now just the deccos..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

It says more about the P-Murphy clan that your ancestors decided to do the opposite by staying and starving to death/get arse raped. It's a shame that your country's inept child social services were in collusion with the church, your lot could have been taken away and given to a family with a bit of get up and go and you wouldn't be living in a backward bog to this day.

Generations of malnourishment and traumatic sexual abuse has created your average Paddy, renowned world wide for being thick as fucking shit and more chippy than a Tato factory. Your constant gazing across the water and obsession with our affairs reeks of jealousy and resentment that grandaddy P was too fucking thick to find his way to the ferry for a better life.

As for being a Pikey, I'd say you're projecting your own background on to me, through your shame at being an itinerant musician and layabout living out the back of a rusty rape mobile. You're the Uber Pikey, clearly.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Decimus said:

More propaganda fed to you by the other idiots who stayed behind to make them feel better about not having the intelligence to cross the Irish sea, P.

You only have to look at the people of Irish descent who have become British national treasures to realise that your narrative is bollocks. Still, if it makes you feel better to believe that the likes of Lennon, McCartney, the Gallagher brothers and dozens more are looked upon as being "slightly above woggos" then fill your sack cloth boots. I wouldn't want to disabuse you of the notion that your family made the right decision to stay in a backward bog when millions of other Irish men and women were clever enough to sling their hooks.

Lol.

Yeah and all you get from them cunts is how great the "auld country" is and what a bunch of bastards the English are. 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Your constant gazing across the water and obsession with our affairs

Never does any harm to keep eye on what the neighbours are up to..given their penchant for squatting in bits of the back garden and all... my lazer printer lothario..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

On 01/04/2022 at 12:28, PANZER MURPHY said:

Never does any harm to keep eye on what the neighbours are up to..given their penchant for squatting in bits of the back garden and all... my lazer printer lothario..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Squatting you say, P? I'd say Ireland did a good job of squatting down on its cowardly haunches during world war 2. Like a weasel little brother, it squatted behind big brother Britain for the duration, benefiting from a bulwark that kept it safe from a rapacious Germany. Unlike a grateful little brother though, it sucked the cock of the bully who would have subsumed it entirely without the help of its bigger, tougher sibling. That's fucking Irish gratitude for you.

Cowards and backstabbers, you're worse than the French.

• Like 1

The fakestream media have unanimously decided that Putins troops are guilty of unprecedented ‘war crimes’ in Bucha, some previously unknown shithole in Ukraine (the purest and most beautiful country on Earth, with the kindest, gentlest and most innocent population ever known). President ‘mush for brains’ Joe Biden, the totally legitimate, most popular President ever, and 100% definitely not a kid fucker with a crack head deviant son has called for Putin to be put on trial for these abominable ‘war crimes’ (which so far have been just reported minus any video or other evidence).

Surely some pink haired, cross dressing, tik tokker on the White House payroll will at least attempt to explain to this stumbling, mumbling cadaver that war crimes are tried at the International Criminal Court at The Hague. The US has always refused to sign up to this court, for pretty obvious reasons.

I reckon Putin would immediately hand himself over to The Hague at the prospect of twenty years as Top Dog on the wing alongside Obama, Clinton, Biden, Blair and Alastair Campbell etc. etc. etc.

March 30th… Mayor of Bucha announces that Russia has withdrawn totally from Bucha and no mention of war crimes.

March 31st to April 3rd…… still no mention of war crimes.

Overnight April 3rd/4th….. recently arrived Ukraine army Neo Nazi  AZOS battalion discover previously undiscovered atrocities. 🤔

Fake news bullshit at its best, and the dummies are lapping it up.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The fakestream media have unanimously decided that Putins troops are guilty of unprecedented ‘war crimes’ in Bucha, some previously unknown shithole in Ukraine (the purest and most beautiful country on Earth, with the kindest, gentlest and most innocent population ever known). President ‘mush for brains’ Joe Biden, the totally legitimate, most popular President ever, and 100% definitely not a kid fucker with a crack head deviant son has called for Putin to be put on trial for these abominable ‘war crimes’ (which so far have been just reported minus any video or other evidence).

Surely some pink haired, cross dressing, tik tokker on the White House payroll will at least attempt to explain to this stumbling, mumbling cadaver that war crimes are tried at the International Criminal Court at The Hague. The US has always refused to sign up to this court, for pretty obvious reasons.

I reckon Putin would immediately hand himself over to The Hague at the prospect of twenty years as Top Dog on the wing alongside Obama, Clinton, Biden, Blair and Alastair Campbell etc. etc. etc.

March 30th… Mayor of Bucha announces that Russia has withdrawn totally from Bucha and no mention of war crimes.

Overnight April 3rd/4th….. recently arrived Ukraine army Neo Nazi  AZOS battalion discover previously undiscovered atrocities. 🤔

37 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Squatting you say, P? I'd say Ireland did a good job of squatting down on its cowardly haunches during world war 2. Like a weasel little brother, it squatted behind big brother Britain for the duration, benefiting from a bulwark that kept it safe from a rapacious Germany. Unlike a grateful little brother though, it sucked the cock of the bully who would have subsumed it entirely without the help of its bigger, tougher sibling. That's fucking Irish gratitude for you.

Cowards and backstabbers, you're worse than the French.

The thick cunt's allowed u-boats to dock in some of it's ports and were under the impression that Ireland would become on a par with Austria. 

Once the SS scrutinised the population for Anglo Saxon blood and then quickly realised that the population was as useful as slavs they'd be shipped to Poland camps sharpish.

The Riech desperately wanted Britain to join the axis, but I can't ever remember Ireland being included in the deal. 

Panz is like a scorned ex-girlfriend who just can't handle our rejection, and despite getting his arse handed to him on numerous occasions he's still trotting out the same old shite. 

At least the Judge can make us all laugh unlike the repetitive, backwards bog trotter. 

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, King Billy said:

That red head who does the White House briefings is the only thing that keeps me watching the propaganda. 

Jen Psaki I think she's called? Definitely looks like the sort who knows what to do with a pork sword, and certainly gets the Major's carnal imagination racing. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Major Cunt said:

That red head who does the White House briefings is the only thing that keeps me watching the propaganda. 

Jen Patik I think she's called? Definitely looks like the sort who knows what to do with a pork sword, and certainly gets the Major's carnal imagination racing. 

Jen Psaki Major. Every time she opens her gob and I don’t hear a Welsh accent I feel the blood gushing South on the Bell End Road. She’s living proof that some gingers would still qualify for a damn good seeing to, if she asked nicely.

I wouldn’t talk to her though as she’s an insufferable lying slag, just like the other unmentionable Welsh entity she allegedly physically resembled a couple of decades ago.

• Like 1

On 01/04/2022 at 12:28, PANZER MURPHY said:

Never does any harm to keep eye on what the neighbours are up to

Indeed. You should ask the Judge for his email address, but I'd make sure that you're using a vpn. I'm sure it's a technology that will reach the bog within the next five years. 

Still using a dial up modem, Panz? 

• Like 2

Was picking a friend up from the airport tonight..said the arrivals hall in tenerife had two channels..EU passports n everyone else ...at least 20 lines of brits waiting to have their frog made bloo passport's stamped in the everyone else channel.....her first thought was that they were refugees...lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

5 hours ago, King Billy said:

I'm still failing to give much of a shit about all the hype from either side in this conflict. What does interest me is the fact that the area around Chernobyl has apparently been disturbed by stupid cunts digging fortifications into the contaminated soil. There's going to be a lot of cunts in Eastern Europe developing thyroid cancer in the next few years.

5 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I'm still failing to give much of a shit about all the hype from either side in this conflict. What does interest me is the fact that the area around Chernobyl has apparently been disturbed by stupid cunts digging fortifications into the contaminated soil. There's going to be a lot of cunts in Eastern Europe developing thyroid cancer in the next few years.

Even more annoying is when you click over to local news it is still dominated with The Ukraine.

On 01/04/2022 at 11:22, Decimus said:

through your shame at being an itinerant musician and layabout

I never did mobs or cliques or anything the crowd were at decco baby..I pick my own work ...work that appealed to my complex set of values that I don't fully understand myself..was gigging with a band tonight and my sax piece in bowies absolute beginners earned me a few numbers..life is good..don't piss it away trying to make randos think yer great.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

42 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I never did mobs or cliques or anything the crowd were at decco baby..I pick my own work ...work that appealed to my complex set of values that I don't fully understand myself..was gigging with a band tonight and my sax piece in bowies absolute beginners earned me a few numbers..life is good..don't piss it away trying to make randos think yer great.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Bit of a contradictory message coming from a musician...

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
20 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Did you read the comments? Simpering fucking faggot cunts, willingly expediting their own extinction. Scared shitless to express any opinion other than ‘black good, white bad’.

Fucking collaborators, stupid enough to believe that their compliance will keep them safe when the blacks and Muslims finally overcome their genetic stupidity and realise that the police are scared to approach them and they can do as they please.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Did you read the comments? Simpering fucking faggot cunts, willingly expediting their own extinction. Scared shitless to express any opinion other than ‘black good, white bad’.

Fucking collaborators, stupid enough to believe that their compliance will keep them safe when the blacks and Muslims finally overcome their genetic stupidity and realise that the police are scared to approach them and they can do as they please.

Indeed. I hope you enjoyed the stomping parade. I can tell they would make top navy seals.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...