CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vladimir Putin

Stubby Pecker

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Russian forces are now holding members of staff at Chernobyl hostage. So now there's live ammunition being fired around a highly contaminated and heavily controlled disaster area and the people responsible for making sure that contamination is contained are being detained.

This can only end well.

Have they still got the Ferris Wheel to play with at the village?

I've a cunning plan to fight back against Ivan. 

Obviously, as a NATO member, we can't wade in, so what we need is a convenient stooge to go into bat for us...

It just so happens that we have a bunch of dispensable, yellow bastards that have never stumped up for NATO protection (despite happily living behind that shield for decades) right on our doorstep that we can blackmail, with the threat of economic ruin, into fighting. 

Let's arm the Southern Irish with spud guns and send them into operation certain death. It's a win win without the risk of World War 3.

23 minutes ago, Goober said:

Fess up, Baws. As a patriotic Jock you'd love to chow down on that surströmming flavoured tango fringed kebab.

You'd also be taking your spare keys to throw into the bowl to increase your chances. 

Mmmmmmmm. 

Do Durex® do a 'Kevlar tickler'? She does have a reputation for being a bit.. bitey.

1 hour ago, Goober said:

Obviously, as a NATO member, we can't wade in, so what we need is a convenient stooge to go into bat for us...

It just so happens that we have a bunch of dispensable, yellow bastards that have never stumped up for NATO protection (despite happily living behind that shield for decades) right on our doorstep that we can blackmail, with the threat of economic ruin, into fighting. 

Let's arm the Southern Irish with spud guns and send them into operation certain death. It's a win win without the risk of World War 3.

You'll have to do better than that my missing chromosome friend..anyway your country is by and large owned and managed from Moscow..just think..a Russian bag of money is worth more than 100,000 of your votes..taking back control...lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

2 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

You'll have to do better than that my missing chromosome friend..anyway your country is by and large owned and managed from Moscow..just think..a Russian bag of money is worth more than 100,000 of your votes..taking back control...lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Not for much longer but you lot will always be a pack of dispensable yellow bastards. Speaking of which, have you paid your bill to the RAF this month for defending your airspace?

4 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Not for much longer but you lot will always be a pack of dispensable yellow bastards. Speaking of which, have you paid your bill to the RAF this month for defending your airspace?

Tukky baby..my foaming knee jerk amigo..read the financial times and not the express...its common knowledge that the toray partay is effectively owned by the londongrad elites ..just think..you go out in the cold n the rain and vote expecting yer will to be carried out in the mother of parliments and its ignored because some ruskie that holds a uk passport (made in France.. lol) ..pays the partay a few quid to do something completely different..we hold all the cards...laffin

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

3 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Tukky baby..my foaming knee jerk amigo..read the financial times and not the express...its common knowledge that the toray partay is effectively owned by the londongrad elites ..just think..you go out in the cold n the rain and vote expecting yer will to be carried out in the mother of parliments and its ignored because some ruskie that holds a uk passport (made in France.. lol) ..pays the partay a few quid to do something completely different..we hold all the cards...laffin

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Is the republic ready to take a few million Ukrainians in?

• Like 1

So here we are, Vlad the Mad is at it and going to cause mass death and unrest. There will be many people fleeing Ukraine and needing accommodation and charity etc...with that in mind I've decided to offer 6 months free accommodation and food/drink etc to 3 Ukrainian women aged between 25-39, no more than 9 stone, no dependents and are happy to accommodate my meat in their Kiev. Ask yourself what are you going to do? Will you do your bit or are you a selfish cunt. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dead Penelope said:

Is the republic ready to take a few million Ukrainians in?

Panzer Murphy was going on about how great the Eastern Europeans in Ireland are the other day, I wonder if he'll feel the same when his favourite busking spots are taken over by pikey gambling scammers. Lol

10 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I've decided to offer 6 months free accommodation and food/drink etc to 3 Ukrainian women aged between 25-39, no more than 9 stone, no dependents and are happy to accommodate my meat in their Kiev.

You're supposed to spell it "Kyiv" now, and pronounce it "Keev". That aside, I can see no flaw in your proposal. 

29 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Panzer Murphy was going on about how great the Eastern Europeans in Ireland are the other day, I wonder if he'll feel the same when his favourite busking spots are taken over by pikey gambling scammers. Lol

Preferable over the bin bag wearing and bearded individuals that see y'all as walking insults to Allah that have taken over your city's and towns..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

21 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Preferable over the bin bag wearing and bearded individuals that see y'all as walking insults to Allah that have taken over your city's and towns..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I don't believe either is preferable, though you are correct to some extent.

Which reminds me. I've just done a quick calculation, as follows:

Population of Ireland is 5.1m. Asian, black & Slavic peoples comprise roughly 8% of your total citizens (legal). If we break this down into fractions, we get 100/8 = 12.5. So, approximately one in every 12 people you see in your country is essentially non-Irish, or foreign.

With these numbers in mind, and if you consider the UK's indigenous and white demographic is currently about 88%, you're hardly in a strong position to criticise the UK's influx of ethnic minorites without acknowledging yours first.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Goober said:

They'll get lost as soon as they get off the ferry