CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vladimir Putin

Stubby Pecker

Jesus titty fucking Christ - now he's threatening Finland and Sweden against joining NATO. The man has gone mental - Ukraine wasn't even in NATO yet - you can't be pissed at the cunts trying to join after taking the opportunity to kurb stomp another cunt specifically because they hadn't joined yet.

Fucking mentalist.

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Jesus titty fucking Christ - now he's threatening Finland and Sweden against joining NATO. The man has gone mental - Ukraine wasn't even in NATO yet - you can't be pissed at the cunts trying to join after taking the opportunity to kurb stomp another cunt specifically because they hadn't joined yet.

Fucking mentalist.

I can sort of understand his viewpoint re Finland, but Sweden is a step too far. He can't encroach beyond the historic boundaries of the Russian Empire/Soviet Union as far as I'm concerned.

I don't agree with us or any other NATO ally making a stand against him shoring up his borders, but Sweden is a step too far. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I can sort of understand his viewpoint re Finland, but Sweden is a step too far. He can't encroach beyond the historic boundaries of the Russian Empire/Soviet Union as far as I'm concerned.

I don't agree with us or any other NATO ally making a stand against him shoring up his borders, but Sweden is a step too far. 

He's already nicked the arsehole out of the black sea, now he's eyeing up the bollock and the shaft. Italy had best fucking hope he isn't into feet.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Fucking mentalist.

This is what happens when you're in charge of a nuclear superpower for 22 years and in all that time not a single person has had the balls to say "pack it in Vladimir, you're acting like a right cunt". 

55 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Fucking mentalist.

I reckon the Ukrainians are going to put up more of a fight than we thought. They won’t win of course and most will be slaughtered but they’ll take out more than their fair share of Ivans. Those left will engage in a guerrilla war sending home rushkie boys in body bags with all the military kit they need supplied by us. I reckon a fair amount of soldiers of fortune from around the world will flock there to have a crack. I’m tempted 

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I reckon the Ukrainians are going to put up more of a fight than we thought. They won’t win of course and most will be slaughtered but they’ll take out more than their fair share of Ivans. Those left will engage in a guerrilla war sending home rushkie boys in body bags with all the military kit they need supplied by us. I reckon a fair amount of soldiers of fortune from around the world will flock there to have a crack. I’m tempted 

I reckon that as well and I think Putin will end up being fucked off. 

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

I reckon that as well and I think Putin will end up being fucked off. 

Let’s hope so. 
With any luck the shit disturbers in Russia will use this period to organise and expose poo-tin for the right cunt he is. A few Russian aircraft shot down or warships sunk but our deniable operatives would be a laugh

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They tend to have "Heart attacks"! 

Or commit suicide by shooting themselves in the head 14 times.

I personally think the Russians have made a huge military mistake. Their general tactics are still out of the Cold War era and using only 150000 troops to occupy a country of 40 million and the size of france would need the majority of the population to be complicit.

Also yer average Russian squadie is as thick as fucking shite. One main tactic of NATO in the event of the Cold War going hot was to use snipers to kill the Russian officers in charge of their armoured columns because they were the only ones who could read a map and the rest would simply get lost

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I personally think the Russians have made a huge military mistake. Their general tactics are still out of the Cold War era and using only 150000 troops to occupy a country of 40 million and the size of france would need the majority of the population to be complicit.

Also yer average Russian squadie is as thick as fucking shite. One main tactic of NATO in the event of the Cold War going hot was to use snipers to kill the Russian officers in charge of their armoured columns because they were the only ones who could read a map and the rest would simply get lost

The problem with invading a country is that you're now up against an army as well as a population that will fight to the last bullet. And what the defenders do is shrink their perimeter and have a huge "last stand" in a city that has had the shit shelled out of it. By this time the invading army has lost thousands of their troops and are now expected to fight house to house then room to room and then pile of rubble  to pile of rubble.  When that drags on and Russia has thousands of its boys coming back in body bags that's when Putin will be finally fucked off by those around him. Hopefully 

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The problem with invading a country is that you're now up against an army as well as a population that will fight to the last bullet. And what the defenders do is shrink their perimeter and have a huge "last stand" in a city that has had the shit shelled out of it. By this time the invading army has lost thousands of their troops and are now expected to fight house to house then room to room and then pile of rubble  to pile of rubble.  When that drags on and Russia has thousands of its boys coming back in body bags that's when Putin will be finally fucked off by those around him. Hopefully 

I’ll bet my arse the invading Russians will be extremely rape happy, as always. 

If one puts yourself in Ukrainian shoes I’d like to think we’d all take up arms and lay down our lives to protect our families and freedom. Just like Winston said “you can always take one with you”

47 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Thankfully, Ukraine's geographic size appears to be its only similarity to France. 

If the Ruskies crossed into France, the locals would be on their knees with their mouths open before the fast attack units got 2 miles down an autoroute, and that's just the men. 

5 minutes ago, Goober said:

Thankfully, Ukraine's geographic size appears to be its only similarity to France. 

If the Ruskies crossed into France, the locals would be on their knees with their mouths open before the fast attack units got 2 miles down an autoroute, and that's just the men. 

The @Witheredscrotedoctrine  

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I also see the Huns are buying up Russian gas as fast as they can the weasely shitcunts 

So much for short memories 

What do make of all this talk from Zelensky saying he's going to say and fight it out to the bitter end in the trenches? Reckon he's got the bollocks to see it through and go out taking out a machine gun nest, or he'll be on the first cunt out of the capital when a window goes out at the last airport?

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Let’s hope so. 
With any luck the shit disturbers in Russia will use this period to organise and expose poo-tin for the right cunt he is. A few Russian aircraft shot down or warships sunk but our deniable operatives would be a laugh

Deniable operatives are fun, but Questionable operatives are more entertaining. They're the ones that signed up with the 'Feather Men' after getting kicked out of the SAS for being too unstable and violent. 

27 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

What do make of all this talk from Zelensky saying he's going to say and fight it out to the bitter end in the trenches? Reckon he's got the bollocks to see it through and go out taking out a machine gun nest, or he'll be on the first cunt out of the capital when a window goes out at the last airport?

I think he'll see it out. If the Russians kill him, he's a martyr. If they capture him and put him on "trial" like Putin has threatened to do, the west is going pour through every Russian attack on civilian areas and hand the lot to the international war crimes tribunal with a view to indicting Putin and his generals. 

From what I can gather, there is no way out of Kiev by air now so if he was going, I think he would have done it already. 

On a slightly different note, I've just seen 6ft 10in Vitali Klitschko dressed in battle fatigues carrying a general purpose machine gun. I suspect he may be planning an Arnold style rampage in a last ditch attempt to halt the Russian advance. 

4 hours ago, Goober said:

This is what happens when you're in charge of a nuclear superpower for 22 years and in all that time not a single person has had the balls to say "pack it in Vladimir, you're acting like a right cunt". 

I’ve been reliably informed that this Russia/Ukraine dispute thing may lead to a shortage of chicken kievs in my local area. Let’s hope it’s not as serious as that. I’m sure the MSM would have been all over it if it was a real possibility.

30 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ve been reliably informed that this Russia/Ukraine dispute thing may lead to a shortage of chicken kievs in my local area. Let’s hope it’s not as serious as that. I’m sure the MSM would have been all over it if it was a real possibility.

https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/chicken-kievs

Do it yourself Billy, you lazy fucker that ye are!