CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shoehorning Ethnics & Minorities Into Absolutely Fucking Everything

Decimus

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Funny there's no black people lining up to play Hitler.

A black Fuhrer!! Now there’s an interesting idea that could stretch my fucked up brain to it’s limits! 
On reflection (of about 30 seconds) I can see some cunt, wearing the uniform, saying “dem Jews, dem always clogging up da trains and fucking up da communidee and shit innit?” 
I can also see Goering being played by some fat A-rab wearing a turban and I’ve always thought that Goebbels had a definite trannie look about him.

I believe Winston Smith worked in the Ministry of Truth where he rewrote history. History imitating art or the other way round? You decide.

Apparently we're not allowed to call dwarves ....well........dwarves. They are now to be referred to as 'little people'.  Now doubt a few years down the line 'little people' will be considered as derogatory so fuck knows what we'll have to call them then.

Kenny Baker will be spinning in his shoe box.

Peter Dinklage is a little cunt.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Apparently we're not allowed to call dwarves ....well........dwarves. They are now to be referred to as 'little people'.  Now doubt a few years down the line 'little people' will be considered as derogatory so fuck knows what we'll have to call them then.

I read a review in The Guardian from some simpering queer about the new film 'The Northman'.

He assumed, based upon no evidence whatsoever, that it is a toxic film that will attract white supremacists because it has an entirely white cast and women are portrayed as child bearing homemakers who don't have any power or fighting ability. So in other words, the actual offence he has taken is that it's a historically accurate depiction of dark age Scandinavia.

Of course he didn't stop there, he considers the film to be inaccurate because "overwhelming evidence" (no sources quoted) suggest that Scandinavia was culturally and ethnically diverse at this point in time, despite no historical first hand accounts confirming this. Apparently, because the Norse were well travelled and "interacted" (i.e. raped and pillaged) North Africa and Greenland, this made Scandinavia diverse. That's about as logical as saying English people are predominantly Spanish because we go there on holiday and "interact" with the locals by getting pissed for a fortnight and smashing up their bars and hotels.

I really do hate these revisionist cunts who are desperate to tear down white history because it might offend some black cunt with a serious case of race envy.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Can't we just call them cock knockers? I don't like them. They remind me of those little squashed down cunts in 'Phantasm'.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I read a review in The Guardian from some simpering queer about the new film 'The Northman'.

He assumed, based upon no evidence whatsoever, that it is a toxic film that will attract white supremacists because it has an entirely white cast and women are portrayed as child bearing homemakers who don't have any power or fighting ability. So in other words, the actual offence he has taken is that it's a historically accurate depiction of dark age Scandinavia.

Of course he didn't stop there, he considers the film to be inaccurate because "overwhelming evidence" (no sources quoted) suggest that Scandinavia was culturally and ethnically diverse at this point in time, despite no historical first hand accounts confirming this. Apparently, because the Norse were well travelled and "interacted" (i.e. raped and pillaged) North Africa and Greenland, this made Scandinavia diverse. That's about as logical as saying English people are predominantly Spanish because we go there on holiday and interact with the locals by getting pissed for a fortnight and smashing up their bars and hotels.

I really do hate these revisionist cunts who are desperate to tear down white history because it might offend some black cunt with a serious case of race envy.

Viking blud eagle 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Of course he didn't stop there, he considers the film to be inaccurate because "overwhelming evidence" (no sources quoted) suggest that Scandinavia was culturally and ethnically diverse at this point in time, despite no historical first hand accounts confirming this. Apparently, because the Norse were well travelled and "interacted" (i.e. raped and pillaged) North Africa and Greenland, this made Scandinavia diverse. That's about as logical as saying English people are predominantly Spanish because we go there on holiday and "interact" with the locals by getting pissed for a fortnight and smashing up their bars and hotels.

Nearly 200 words, and not one reference to 'the fucking French'.  Are you ill?

Sacre bleu indeed.

46 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Nearly 200 words, and not one reference to 'the fucking French'.  Are you ill?

Sacre bleu indeed.

Withers, if we're talking about dispelling historical inaccuracies there's plenty of material where the crapauds are concerned. Let me list a couple:

1. Joan of Arc.

Not so much a national heroine, but a schizophrenic peasant who was used as a propaganda tool after her well-deserved death. Most of her "deeds" are fabrications and in essence the Catholic church has canonised the equivalent of a tramp who shouts at pigeons.

2. Napoleon Bonaparte was the greatest French general of all time.

He wasn't even French, or that great.

3. Withers absolutely did not go bankrupt and made a complete success of selling wood fuel to a nation internationally renowned for heating their homes with the vast and cheap coal deposits already on their doorstep.

Lololololol

Fuck off.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I read a review in The Guardian from some simpering queer..

That would be Steve Rose, who cultivates a beard which is obviously designed to lure unwary cocks into in its vicinity by mimicking a vagina.

Steve_Rose.jpg?width=140&height=140&qual

You may want to read his latest piece too, it sounds right up your street.

8YY1kBS.png

• Like 2

Guest FishyCunt

I just watched an ad on Sky with a bearded bloke and his blonde haired model bird getting out of a Jeep with an Arabic tent wearing woman, with the syrapline "Visit Saudi Arabia" 

Complete bullshit, first off they hate their moustached woman driving, and the blonde model would be traded in for a team of camels quicker than the hipster cunt could call his Mummy. 

12 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

That would be Steve Rose, who cultivates a beard which is obviously designed to lure unwary cocks into in its vicinity by mimicking a vagina.

Steve_Rose.jpg?width=140&height=140&qual

You may want to read his latest piece too, it sounds right up your street.

8YY1kBS.png

Fucking horn wearing, snow bunny felching, soy boy faggot, neck bearded, Brew Dog drinking, Hoxton Square type, absolutely disgraceful, AIDS looking, fucking cuck cunt.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, FishyCunt said:

I just watched an ad on Sky with a bearded bloke and his blonde haired model bird getting out of a Jeep with an Arabic tent wearing woman, with the syrapline "Visit Saudi Arabia" 

Complete bullshit, first off they hate their moustached woman driving, and the blonde model would be traded in for a team of camels quicker than the hipster cunt could call his Mummy. 

Jesus tittyfucking Christ, where did you spring from? 

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

overwhelming evidence" (no sources quoted) suggest that Scandinavia was culturally and ethnically diverse at this point in time,

My great great great great etc. Grandad was, according to what I’ve always been told, a Viking. Obviously no family photos of him have ever come to light (as photography, if it had even been invented at the time) would probably have been way down the Vikings list of priorities. Definitely below ‘raping and pillaging’.

I guess I’ll never know for sure what ‘Delroy Bloodaxe’ actually looked like all those years ago when my great great great great etc. granny fell in love with him at first sight.

History. Isn’t it the most romantic thing ever?

17 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Edmund Fried Chicken 

‘So what av u stopped me Thor Officer?’

’There’s been a lot of raping and pillaging in the area today and you fit the description Sir.’

’Wot u mean Bruv? A black Viking with a beard in a longboat, wearing a horned hat and carrying an axe?

’Correct, you fucking black cunt. Now shut the fuck up and  spread em!’

18 hours ago, Total Cuntbreed said:

Yup,he probably has £60k worth of dental implants but also forgot to put any toothpaste on his Oral-B toothbrush-stupid Somalian CUNT.

His teeth are fucked from all that Quorn shit he doesn't eat but is still happy to take the ££££ for advertising it.