CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shoehorning Ethnics & Minorities Into Absolutely Fucking Everything

Decimus

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Cyberpersons of non specific gender, is the term now. Until another gormless wokie points out that they're baddies... they will then be renamed 'Straightwhitemen'

Gay Rwandan Scottish. Jesus Christ. 

He's going to nut Davros unconscious, drag him out his wheelchair and arse fuck him before finally hacking him into a thousand pieces with his rainbow handled responsibly sourced machete.

1 hour ago, Goober said:

I think this one is more likely to be equipped with a sonic machete, or even worse, a sonic butt plug. 

Either way, the cybermen are going to be shitting themselves. 

Silver shit. That would be a collectors item for a couple on here.

3 minutes ago, Goober said:

He's going to nut Davros unconscious, drag him out his wheelchair and arse fuck him before finally hacking him into a thousand pieces with his rainbow handled responsibly sourced machete.

‘Ejaculate! ejaculate!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Goober said:

Substitute Davros with the Judge and I'll watch it.

On 06/05/2022 at 20:11, Decimus said:

It's a tired, woke trope that any historical film or series these days will inevitably contain anachronistic characters in order to satisfy the rainbow coloured critics at the BBC and the Guardian. We've already had a Rastafarian Anne Boleyn, a teeth sucking Alexander Hamilton, and numerous sub-saharan types popping up in a myriad of medieval stories where no one questions their inclusion.

I realise we've covered all this shit before, but a new theme dreamed up by the homosexual, Jewish, Antifa media seems to involve tiny, foreign women. The same greasy demographic who have lived under sheets for thousands of years in a desert tent, but are now somehow capable of putting down giant, white men with relative ease.

I know what "The Message" is supposed to convey, but if I was ever challenged to a fight with a dwarven, hirsute daughter of Allah who had never seen the sun before, I'd roundhouse kick the ugly little cunt's tache right off of its disgusting fucking face.

More minority privilege media conformity bollocks. Most people I know hate the idea of this country being ethnically manipulated, but this is essentially what is happening. The UK is a 90 percent white community of nations and I'm not going to cower away from saying I would prefer it to remain this way, with its British values, much in the same manner I would not scorn the Japanese for wishing to keep their country Japanese.

The BLM race riots in this country in recent years, following the 2011 London riots, these after the 2001 riots in Oldham, Burnley and Bradford, have shattered the illusion the official doctrine of multiculturalism is proving a resounding success, something we are constantly fed by the bullshit BBC & Guardian, both of which seem just as dishonest as our politicians.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

More minority privilege media conformity bollocks. Most people I know hate the idea of this country being ethnically manipulated, but this is essentially what is happening. The UK is a 90 percent white community of nations and I'm not going to cower away from saying I would prefer it to remain this way, with its British values, much in the same manner I would not scorn the Japanese for wishing to keep their country Japanese.

The BLM race riots in this country in recent years, following the 2011 London riots, these after the 2001 riots in Oldham, Burnley and Bradford, have shattered the illusion the official doctrine of multiculturalism is proving a resounding success, something we are constantly fed by the bullshit BBC & Guardian, both of which seem just as hishonest as our politicians.

Sexist cunt. The lefties are going to cancel you for that. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

The BLM race riots in this country in recent years, following the 2011 London riots, these after the 2001 riots in Oldham, Burnley and Bradford, have shattered the illusion the official doctrine of multiculturalism is proving a resounding success, something we are constantly fed by the bullshit BBC & Guardian, both of which seem just as hishonest as our politicians.

I was having a nice afternoon tea with Mrs WC, until a big cahoona, clad in Tyvek space suit parked his BLM disco cart outside the restaurant and fucking ruined the day.
No place to hide from them, I tell you, Wolfs.

10 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

I was having a nice afternoon tea with Mrs WC, until a big cahoona, clad in Tyvek space suit parked his BLM disco cart outside the restaurant and fucking ruined the day.
No place to hide from them, I tell you, Wolfs.

McDonalds isn’t what it used to be these days. Have you tried not going out?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

The TARDIS will be updated to a more culturally appropriate public toilet with open-plan urinals and non gender-specific glory-holes.

Glory hole is a name far too steeped in the binary agenda. They'll be called "Neutral intercourse gateways".

• Like 2

On 06/05/2022 at 23:54, judgetwi said:

A black Fuhrer!! Now there’s an interesting idea that could stretch my fucked up brain to it’s limits! 

Or a Jewish Fuhrer! I doubt that he'd have ever got to the six million mark after receiving that first monthly gas bill.

Oy Vey!

• Like 1