CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shoehorning Ethnics & Minorities Into Absolutely Fucking Everything

Decimus

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

And plastic bags full of shit.

We are talking about the eco-friendly times; plastic universe we are all so familiar with only took off in the fifties. The thirties’forties’ gyppos had only time-specific shit tech to facilitate their arseholes: the metal bucket & fingers.

22 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

And yet here you are.

By the way, "Nazis" should be capitalised, and should not contain an apostrophe.

Ever the pedant ‘Baws. I’m making no excuses. 
Although typing on an iPhone at my age isn’t as easy as it used to be.😉

@Eric Cuntman, just wondering if you might notice a particular demographic missing from this bollocks BBC story:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-61831485

Yes, it's transsexuals. What a fucking disgrace.  

Also, If that bariatric cunt has managed to fire a sprog out of its twat recently, I'll eat my fucking fedora. 

Someone, please, kill me now. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Goober said:

@Eric Cuntman, just wondering if you might notice a particular demographic missing from this bollocks BBC story:

Also, If that bariatric cunt has managed to fire a sprog out of its twat recently, I'll eat my fucking fedora. 

I am incandescently apoplectic. 

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I am incandescently apoplectic. 

Earlier I watched BBC news on this "heatwave" we are going through and they were in Skegness. So they decided to interview some people enjoying the crowded beaches at said shithole. Fair play to the news team however, because they managed to find probably the only spook in the town on the beach who hadn't been eaten by the northern savages. 

2 hours ago, Goober said:

I've seen so many stories lately where some thick cunts are basically saying "We're now having to watch how much we spend."

I'm no fucking economist, but perhaps if they did that a bit earlier in life, the filthy troglodytes would be coping a little better with the situation they're in now instead of bin-dipping outside Morrisons. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, nocti said:

I've seen so many stories lately where some thick cunts are basically saying "We're now having to watch how much we spend."

I'm no fucking economist, but perhaps if they did that a bit earlier in life, the filthy troglodytes would be coping a little better with the situation they're in now instead of bin-dipping outside Morrisons. 

Christmas is going to be fucking great this year - so many cunts are going to end up kneecapped by loan sharks because they just can't face the prospect of their sprogs being embarrassed by having to bring last year's IPad to school or they have to pay off the finance on the Range Rover before trying to flog it for a fraction of the price because no cunt can afford the petrol.

I've never trusted the idea of buying anything I couldn't afford on the spot. My sister maxed out her Argos card on a tumble dryer last year and, surprise surprise, the piece of shit has ripped its puny little plastic insides apart as soon as the guarantee ran out - a flimsy plastic spindle that just happened to hold the belt millimetres away from a conveniently sharp-edged mounting bracket for the drum failed, slowly peeling away at the belt and filling the unfortunately designed vents of the motor with flakes of rubber - of course the belt lasted just long enough to make sure the entire thing was hopelessly fucked up beyond repair. Its no use to anyone now apart from a novelty rubber-made recreation of the Chernobyl elephant's foot. £200 - most of which she still owes them because she couldn't afford the warranty. So what's she done? Went and signed up for another card with another company and put another questionable £200 tumble dryer on it.

In comparison, my own tumble dryer cost £30 from some cunt on Gumtree.  It was old enough for the plastic bits to be turning yellow when I got it, so I knew it wasn't cheap Chinky shite. Its lasted me six years and when the bracket for the hose snapped off the back I improvised a new one by cutting up an old Celebrations chocolate tin and shoving it into the few millimetres of space between the outlet pipe and the back plate, giving a surface for the hose clip to clamp onto. When it finally breaks beyond my bodging abilities I'll hand it over to the scrap man and not owe any cunt a penny.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Christmas is going to be fucking great this year - so many cunts are going to end up kneecapped by loan sharks because they just can't face the prospect of their sprogs being embarrassed by having to bring last year's IPad to school or they have to pay off the finance on the Range Rover before trying to flog it for a fraction of the price because no cunt can afford the petrol.

I've never trusted the idea of buying anything I couldn't afford on the spot. My sister maxed out her Argos card on a tumble dryer last year and, surprise surprise, the piece of shit has ripped its puny little plastic insides apart as soon as the guarantee ran out - a flimsy plastic spindle that just happened to hold the belt millimetres away from a conveniently sharp-edged mounting bracket for the drum failed, slowly peeling away at the belt and filling the unfortunately designed vents of the motor with flakes of rubber - of course the belt lasted just long enough to make sure the entire thing was hopelessly fucked up beyond repair. Its no use to anyone now apart from a novelty rubber-made recreation of the Chernobyl elephant's foot. £200 - most of which she still owes them because she couldn't afford the warranty. So what's she done? Went and signed up for another card with another company and put another questionable £200 tumble dryer on it.

In comparison, my own tumble dryer cost £30 from some cunt on Gumtree.  It was old enough for the plastic bits to be turning yellow when I got it, so I knew it wasn't cheap Chinky shite. Its lasted me six years and when the bracket for the hose snapped off the back I improvised a new one by cutting up an old Celebrations chocolate tin and shoving it into the few millimetres of space between the outlet pipe and the back plate, giving a surface for the hose clip to clamp onto. When it finally breaks beyond my bodging abilities I'll hand it over to the scrap man and not owe any cunt a penny.

As a student and later married young man, I used to pick up my family and friends’ old appliances, usually in need of repair, but solidly built and very simple to fix. They were great. 
As my income improved, I moved onto simple but well constructed appliances, usually krautish ones, and got 15 to 20 years plus out of them. They were and are worth every penny.

If people are taking credit out to purchase household goods with, they should look for longevity as the main benefit. Many goods are crapily made, but the are some very good appliances still available. But they do cost a lot more.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

As a student and later married young man, I used to pick up my family and friends’ old appliances, usually in need of repair, but solidly built and very simple to fix. They were great. 
As my income improved, I moved onto simple but well constructed appliances, usually krautish ones, and got 15 to 20 years plus out of them. They were and are worth every penny.

If people are taking credit out to purchase household goods with, they should look for longevity as the main benefit. Many goods are crapily made, but the are some very good appliances still available. But they do cost a lot more.

Neighbour coughed up what seemed to be a lot of money for an EBAC washing machine but she pointed out that in real terms what she has paid was like paying £250 for one 30 years ago.

27 minutes ago, Penelope Alive said:

Neighbour coughed up what seemed to be a lot of money for an EBAC washing machine but she pointed out that in real terms what she has paid was like paying £250 for one 30 years ago.

Ebac is a good English brand, currently run as a cooperative, previously as a family business. With world industry parting ways, the company should thrive, provided they source all parts as close to home as possible. I always buy Ebac dehumidifiers.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Christmas is going to be fucking great this year

I wish I had a pound for every customer who said that after  I’ve sold a tree to them RK. (excluding the cunts who were being sarcastic and shaking their heads). They can keep their quids and fuck right off. Cunts.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, White Cunt said:

‘Where’s me washboard?’