CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

McCain potato cunts.

Eric Cuntman

For some time now, McCain have been featuring all manner of flids/mongs/cripples and other aberrations in their advertising. The latest one is a perfect example of what's wrong with humanity right now...

"My name is ------- and I suffer from Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. McCain helped pay for this tablet, because it keeps me calm when I'm eating my dinner.."

Right. So any kid that wants a new iPad, just has to smash the house up, scream, attack it's parents and behave like a little cunt until it gets one. Any suggestion that the kid is simply throwing a tantrum and needs it arse smacking, will be met by an army of woke social workers and teachers screaming 'child abuser' at you and inventing new acronyms that immediately become recognised mental health conditions. Welcome to the future of humanity. A generation of fat PlayStation addicts punching their elderly mothers in the face because they didn't put enough ketchup on the potato waffles. 

Look on the bright side, Eric, McCain handing out free tablets to 'special' kids keeps a steady trickle of new members coming to the site.

doubt The Corner would have received BronyKeith's memorable contributions without McCain's largesse. 

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

For some time now, McCain have been featuring all manner of flids/mongs/cripples and other aberrations in their advertising. The latest one is a perfect example of what's wrong with humanity right now...

"My name is ------- and I suffer from Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. McCain helped pay for this tablet, because it keeps me calm when I'm eating my dinner.."

Right. So any kid that wants a new iPad, just has to smash the house up, scream, attack it's parents and behave like a little cunt until it gets one. Any suggestion that the kid is simply throwing a tantrum and needs it arse smacking, will be met by an army of woke social workers and teachers screaming 'child abuser' at you and inventing new acronyms that immediately become recognised mental health conditions. Welcome to the future of humanity. A generation of fat PlayStation addicts punching their elderly mothers in the face because they didn't put enough ketchup on the potato waffles. 

No seen the advert, but I once uploaded a pic of my rather well cooked McCain chips to the corner, I wonder where that pic is now? Put them in the oven & FORGOT. Several hours later,  remembered. These things happen.

15 minutes ago, ProfB said:

No seen the advert, but I once uploaded a pic of my rather well cooked McCain chips to the corner, I wonder where that pic is now? Put them in the oven & FORGOT. Several hours later,  remembered. These things happen.

If you have an Aga or Rayburn, you can leave a few spuds in the oven for a post-pub snack. When you find them a few weeks later they are a lovely iridescent golden colour. I tried poking a thread through them and hanging them up, but their sheen faded and I lost interest. Sic transit gloria maris piper.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

If you have an Aga or Rayburn, you can leave a few spuds in the oven for a post-pub snack. When you find them a few weeks later they are a lovely iridescent golden colour. I tried poking a thread through them and hanging them up, but their sheen faded and I lost interest. Sic transit gloria maris piper.

Do you have an Aga?

6 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Not any more, nor a Rayburn, they're much better. Although you can warm up lambs in an Aga's bottom oven, a Rayburn will go from cold to frying an egg in half an hour.

You are pulling my leg. Aga's have like four diff ovens - a stewing oven, a roasting oven, a baking oven - and another oven.

post-pub snack? - You wouldn't know what you was eating. Just as well.

1 hour ago, ProfB said:

You still on the crumpets ProfB? The giant Warburtons ones are best. You don't have to burn your fingers getting them out of a toaster that some stupid cunt designed with a 'lift-up' facility that offers 3 fucking millimetres of elevation.

Good work Warburtons. Fuck you Russell Hobbs, hire an engineer you fucking inept cunt.

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Dear Eric,

It’s time to switch the fucking TV off. 
The lengthy analysis of such vacuous material may be a sign of a some imbalance, inflicted by watching the said oily garbage.

I assure you, Viz provides a lot more intellectual challenge without the side effects.

Just now, White Cunt said:

Dear Eric,

It’s time to switch the fucking TV off. 
The lengthy analysis of such vacuous material may be a sign of a some imbalance, inflicting by watching the said oily garbage.

I assure you, Viz provides a lot more intellectual challenge without the side effects.

Read it all. 

6 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Maybe I made a crappy joke.

Not really. I very rarely watch telly any more. This ad has probably been on for weeks, giving the chav filth that can't be bothered to control their rat fucking progeny, a label on their brat which counts as "a hidden disability" and entitles them to some spaz benefits to spend on Scratchies and tattoos.

The term 'Hidden Disability' is a fucking masterpiece of woke culture.. it's not hidden. It's outside, gouging the paint on your car, and if you raise any objections you'll be accused of persecuting a defenceless spacker. Fuck the 'Foxy Bingo' generation, and fuck their cunt kids.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

a Rayburn will go from cold to frying an egg in half an hour.

Technology eh? Who’d have thought it was possible to fry an egg in just 30 minutes? You could cook and eat 7 boiled eggs and still have time for a big eggy dump. Amazing.

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You still on the crumpets ProfB? The giant Warburtons ones are best. You don't have to burn your fingers getting them out of a toaster that some stupid cunt designed with a 'lift-up' facility that offers 3 fucking millimetres of elevation.

Good work Warburtons. Fuck you Russell Hobbs, hire an engineer you fucking inept cunt.

I have more than discovered the GIANT crumpets, I have a stash in my freezer. I use my oven grill, I don't have a toaster - I like to do one side only. 

yeah fuck you Russel Hobbs.

On Warb's website, they have a new seed & grain range - which is good, as I am going through my granary phase.

Love ProfB XXX

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

McCain helped pay for this tablet, because it keeps me calm

Special Offer….50p off your next box of Temazepam. Voucher inside every packet of McCains oven chips. 
Valid until the poor twitchy  little darling reaches 18 years old, stabs it’s stupid mother or eats the whole lot and never wakes up.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ProfB said:

I have more than discovered the GIANT crumpets, I have a stash in my freezer. I use my oven grill, I don't have a toaster - I like to do one side only. 

yeah fuck you Russel Hobbs.

On Warb's website, they have a new seed & grain range - which is good, as I am going through my granary phase.

Love ProfB XXX

You should be careful with those 'seeded' type sorts of bread. They put linseeds in some of them. Linseeds are for window putty and wood preservation. It's like licking a cricket bat.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You should be careful with those 'seeded' type sorts of bread. They put linseeds in some of them. Linseeds are for window putty and wood preservation. It's like licking a cricket bat.

Really, I used to buy tasty linseed buns from M&S about 30 years ago. Going to google the dangers of a seed loaf. Off I go.

Love Prof B xxx