CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Another fucking school shooting

southerncunt

What is it with these fucking yanks? How many times does this have to happen before some cunt in power over there finally admits the ridiculousness of the gun laws?

Don’t get me wrong, I have nothing against guns. I’m a licensed shooter and have a few myself.

I have never felt the urge to go and shoot up the place however. Perhaps because I have no use for (and rightly no access in this country to) automatic weapons with large mags and high fire rates?

Its insanity, and it’s always the kids who suffer. 

12 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

What is it with these fucking yanks? How many times does this have to happen before some cunt in power over there finally admits the ridiculousness of the gun laws?

Don’t get me wrong, I have nothing against guns. I’m a licensed shooter and have a few myself.

I have never felt the urge to go and shoot up the place however. Perhaps because I have no use for (and rightly no access in this country to) automatic weapons with large mags and high fire rates?

Do you recall hearing about the Hungerford killings SC? A nutter called Michael Ryan went nuts with an AK-47. It was reported at the time, that a local man had attempted to intervene by riding past him on a pushbike, shouting... "DONT BE SO BLOODY STUPID!"

what a daft cunt.

17 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

What colour were they though?

28 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

I do not think that they will ever face up to the issue. The Yanks are culturally something entirely different than the rest of us .. they are really a Christian version of the fuckwits in the middle east.

Just now, Penelope Alive said:

I do not think that they will ever face up to the issue. The Yanks are culturally something entirely different than the rest of us .. they are really a Christian version of the fuckwits in the middle east.

You're up late. Out of horlicks?

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

You're up late. Out of horlicks?

My parents are down at pub .. Do you remember the bloke from somewhere close to where Roadie lives .. he built a wooden bungalow on his allotment and was ordered to demolish it .. when the folks came from the council he came out with a shotgun and killed one of the council blokes and wounded another .. sometime in the 1980s I think.

Too many guns in the USA and in Texas guns are practically holy .

The jack ass governor has suggested to stop things like this teachers be armed at work .

This will not lead to any reform .Guns are a sacred cow and have a powerful lobby that makes a joke of the idea of gun control .

So far in 2021 there have been mass shootings every day .

2 hours ago, southerncunt said:

It would be better if people took their rage out on animals or insects.

i used to kick frogs at my public school.

As an Australian you should strangle a Koala bear if you feel you want go on a shooting spree…

Shane Warne was a fat cunt.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pegleg said:

Too many guns in the USA and Texas guns are practically holy .

The jack ass governor has suggested to stop things like this teachers be armed at work .

This will not lead to any reform .Guns are a sacred cow and have a powerful lobby that makes a joke of the idea of gun control .

So far in 2021 there have been mass shootings every day .

Where’s your avatar you fucking muppet.

Do you have autism ?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, southerncunt said:

America was founded through revolution. It's hard-coded into their national identity to shoot things that make them unhappy. Combine that with a population constantly brainwashed and manipulated by biased news media and alternative information sources on both sides of the spectrum to get them frothing at the mouth at the opportunity to tick a box on a piece of paper, living in a society that has somehow convinced itself that any form of social healthcare is detrimental to its core values but letting their government spend billions a day throwing money into a bloated military industrial complex, which the vast majority of their elected politicians just happen to have connections to, is a good thing and you get your common, bog standard, emotionally confused, debt crippled Yank.

Is it really that much of a surprise what happens when them or their equally troubled offspring have easy access to tools specifically designed to kill?

2 hours ago, Penelope Alive said:

My parents are down at pub .. Do you remember the bloke from somewhere close to where Roadie lives .. he built a wooden bungalow on his allotment and was ordered to demolish it .. when the folks came from the council he came out with a shotgun and killed one of the council blokes and wounded another .. sometime in the 1980s I think.

Albert Dryden? I've seen the video of that. How fucking deluded and self important do you have to be that your last words, when a man is pointing a gun at you, are "Make sure you're getting this on tape".

That little pencil pushing, power tripping, council spacker deserved it.

He used a Webley I think. Killed the council cunt and shot a copper in the arse too.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Do you recall hearing about the Hungerford killings SC? A nutter called Michael Ryan went nuts with an AK-47. It was reported at the time, that a local man had attempted to intervene by riding past him on a pushbike, shouting... "DONT BE SO BLOODY STUPID!"

what a daft cunt.

He only did it because his mum asked him " Can you just shoot up the high street and get me a loaf of bread"

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

As an Australian you should strangle a Koala bear if you feel you want go on a shooting spree…

Have you tried kicking an Ant Lion?

Guest Parabolic Cunting
13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've never been able to come to terms with Andy Murray escaping Dunblane. 

Reply of the year so far. Superb.

11 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Reported for thread derailment, expect the terms of your parole to be enforced to their full extent.

As an aside, I'm hardly surprised that your gay as fuck, limp wrists are only capable of doing in tiny amphibians. The only thing above 8 inches you could easily "take on" is a hot, greasy length of Albanian cock.

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

Reported for thread derailment, expect the terms of your parole to be enforced to their full extent.

As an aside, I'm hardly surprised that your gay as fuck, limp wrists are only capable of doing in tiny amphibians. The only thing above 8 inches you could easily "take on" is a hot, greasy length of Albanian cock.

Peasant.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You appear to be regressing back into your default state of mindless idiocy. You’ll be back in the cooler within a month, wanker.

• Like 1