CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Prince Andrew tests positive for Covid

Neil

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I would consider it far better to know as little as possible about the populist little fucking wanker, and consider myself a better person for not knowing how to spell his name or remember any of his song titles etc'. In fact I only know two things about him.. what he looks like, and I want him dead. Oh, and he ruined all of Game Of Thrones just by being in it for 10 seconds. Albinos make me fucking sick. 

Never mind that Eric. How is Hayley Williams 'too young', at 33?

1 hour ago, Carl Sway said:

Never mind that Eric. How is Hayley Williams 'too young', at 33?

Ordinarily, 33 would be perfectly acceptable. But in this case, based on her general demeanour, and that she clearly has the dress sense and mentality of a 12 year old spastic, she is probably a flid and shagging a flid is a bit noncey. And she looks like Stewart Copeland obviously.

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I would consider it far better to know as little as possible about the populist little fucking wanker, and consider myself a better person for not knowing how to spell his name or remember any of his song titles etc'. In fact I only know two things about him.. what he looks like, and I want him dead. Oh, and he ruined all of Game Of Thrones just by being in it for 10 seconds. Albinos make me fucking sick. 

Dyxslexia is nothing to be proud of.

14 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Would now be an appropriate opportunity to quote the phrase, "it takes one, to know one". 

Cunty, do yourself a massive favor.

1. Learn to make at least some sense of what you're saying.

2. Mind your own fucking business and buy some nose ointment.

3. Choke yourself.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Cunty, do yourself a massive favor.

1. Learn to make at least some sense of what you're saying.

2. Mind your own fucking business and buy some nose ointment.

3. Choke yourself.

Favor?? Oh how I do hope you really are American, and still at school, probably in the retards class just waiting for the next redneck to wander in like terminator and splatter what little brains you have all over your finger paintings hanging on the wall.

• Like 3

On 02/06/2022 at 21:14, King Billy said:

I see Dame Arlene has been honoured for her lifetimes work on the frontline in the war against Catholicism and similar demonic entities. 

Wars over man..they'll outnumber y'all in every social demographic in 7 years..tessy tried to warn the lovey arleen not to antagonise this vote weilding juggernaut but she still thought it was 1920 something and gave a new generation a look at what a vote for a non shinner party will get ya..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

On 03/06/2022 at 02:25, Eric Cuntman said:

Ordinarily, 33 would be perfectly acceptable. But in this case, based on her general demeanour, and that she clearly has the dress sense and mentality of a 12 year old spastic, she is probably a flid and shagging a flid is a bit noncey. And she looks like Stewart Copeland obviously.

I've been in a state of shock since reading this one. That is by far the strangest comment about HW that I've ever seen. It should be up for some sort of award. Bravo.

4 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Favor?? Oh how I do hope you really are American, and still at school, probably in the retards class just waiting for the next redneck to wander in like terminator and splatter what little brains you have all over your finger paintings hanging on the wall.

That's better, more imagination, i like this but would like you better with your mouth foaming with rabies.

25 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Piss off and make Babs a cup of Rosie Lee, fucking dumb duck cunt.

Temper, temper, Bend. I was merely pointing out that your post was disturbingly homoerotic.

If you seriously want to do Drew up the wrongun, I'm sure that we could come to some sort of arrangement, he is my bitch afterall. I don't mind if you want to rough him up a bit and shit on his chest, but stay away from the face.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Temper, temper, Bend. I was merely pointing out that your post was disturbingly homoerotic.

If you seriously want to do Drew up the wrongun, I'm sure that we could come to some sort of arrangement, he is my bitch afterall. I don't mind if you want to rough him up a bit and shit on his chest, but stay away from the face.

You have to admit, 'dumb duck cunt' has a ring to it. You should establish a dictatorship and change your username to 'Gadaffi Duck'.

What a great couple of days. Boris the albino turnip gets harangued and booed at Lizzie's shindig. Her slimy, shit-thick paedophile kid has not only made a cunt of himself yet again, but also made the download top 10 with another effort from 'Kunts'... "Prince Andrew Is A Sweaty Nonce"

Lizard people... your boys have taken one hell of a beating!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You have to admit, 'dumb duck cunt' has a ring to it. 

Maybe, but you know the score. If you give the plebs an inch they'll take a mile. If I start letting Bender take liberties how long until I'm under constant attack from the likes of @pegleg and @Gronda Gronda

You can't show any weakness in front of these cunts, or before you know it you'll find yourself pulling a Frank.

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Just rock up at his bungalow anytime after midday. The silly cunt will be drunkenly passed out and 7s can do him up the arse dead weight

13 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Wars over man..they'll outnumber y'all in every social demographic in 7 years..tessy tried to warn the lovey arleen not to antagonise this vote weilding juggernaut but she still thought it was 1920 something and gave a new generation a look at what a vote for a non shinner party will get ya..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Hello Panz. I see the war made the slush in your veins rush some oxygen to the brain and spike dopamine. Take it easy.