CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sainsbury’s Gay Socks

Guest judgetwi

On 16/06/2022 at 02:36, Major Cunt said:

I'm actually shocked by the revelation you shop at Sainsbury's, Jewdith. I always presumed that any self respecting member of the tribe would be parting with their shekels at Tesco, due to it being started by a Red sea Pedestrian named Tessa Cohen as a fucking side project, fair play.

Wrong.  It was TE Stockwood and John Cohen.

Guest judgetwi
12 hours ago, Penelope Alive said:

Fuck off ..  will that do?

Well……I would have preferred some anti semitism sprinkled with a dash of ableism but it’s not for me to tell you what to do.

Do carry on.

On 17/06/2022 at 20:34, judgetwi said:

never heard of a Jew randomly stabbing cunts in the street, blowing up little girls at pop concerts, planting bombs on trains and buses, assassinating MPs or slaughtering gay lords in a park on a sunny day like today

We've had this exchange before, you fucking buffoon. I would suggest jew brush up upon the tribes history over the last two centuries before commenting, instead of spending most day's smashed to pieces on cheap sherry.

''Gay Lords being slaughtered in a park'', eh? I would imagine you'd be watching your back if you could turn your head. I hope that scooters got wing mirrors.

Thick cunt!

Guest judgetwi
8 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

We've had this exchange before, you fucking buffoon. I would suggest jew brush up upon the tribes history over the last two centuries before commenting, instead of spending most day's smashed to pieces on cheap sherry.

''Gay Lords being slaughtered in a park'', eh? I would imagine you'd be watching your back if you could turn your head. I hope that scooters got wing mirrors.

Thick cunt!

What’s happened to your boyfriend Marjorie? Has he been banned the pathetic little weed? Who has he called a kiddy fiddler this time the out of his depth tosser? I did tell him that Mossad would get to him eventually but he wouldn’t listen.

It’s a shame because the pair of you were forming your very own Einsatzgruppen. Of course we all know  who was the Obersturmbannfuhrer and who was his faithful, compliant  leutnant. What’s it like Marje?…….to have no bollocks, nothing to say for yourself…….even on a fucking website!

What a fucking dicksplash you are. 
😁😁😀😀

On 19/06/2022 at 21:14, judgetwi said:

What’s happened to your boyfriend Marjorie? Has he been banned the pathetic little weed? Who has he called a kiddy fiddler this time the out of his depth tosser? I did tell him that Mossad would get to him eventually but he wouldn’t listen.

It’s a shame because the pair of you were forming your very own Einsatzgruppen. Of course we all know  who was the Obersturmbannfuhrer and who was his faithful, compliant  leutnant. What’s it like Marje?…….to have no bollocks, nothing to say for yourself…….even on a fucking website!

What a fucking dicksplash you are. 
😁😁😀😀

You're playing a dangerous game here that could result in a splash of old news, and i may even forward your address on to the PLO. I'm sure there would be no shortage of martyrs willing to kill a retired Mossad agent as that's the line i'll spin them.

If you're speaking of Decimus then i suggest that you pm the man and ask, but i've just remembered that you grassed him up for allegations of abuse via that facility.

I don't need to say anything as you seem to be name dropping me like a z list celeb on that pile of shit show Philly 'the shirt-lifter' Schofield presents in the morning - one of your own there, fatboy...

You seem to be rattling like Pen's false teeth in an earthquake/back-scuttling. 

25 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

You're playing a dangerous game here that could result in a three year old splash of old news.

If you're speaking of Decimus then i suggest that you pm the man and ask, but i've just remembered that you grassed him up for allegations of abuse via that facility.

I don't need to say anything as you seem to be name dropping me like a z list celeb on that pile of shit show Philly 'the shirt-lifter' Scofield presents in the morning - one of your own there, fatboy...

You seem to be rattling like Pen's false teeth in an earthquakes.

Have you still got your own teeth or have they rotted away like Billy The Flid's have?

8 hours ago, Penelope Alive said:

Have you still got your own teeth or have they rotted away like Billy The Flid's have?

Shut your Fixadent filled mouth you vile old pretend hag, or I’ll come round and flush your hormone blockers down the bog. Your beard, hairy back and hands will return within a week and the local teenagers can have a field day throwing shit at you every time you venture out. 🏳️‍🌈Fuck off🏳️‍🌈

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Shut your Fixadent filled mouth you vile old pretend hag, or I’ll come round and flush your hormone blockers down the bog. Your beard, hairy back and hands will return within a week and the local teenagers can have a field day throwing shit at you every time you venture out. 🏳️‍🌈Fuck off🏳️‍🌈

Lord P is on more roids than Arnie during his Conan The Barbarian day's. Testosterone 250, Stanazol, Sustanon, and Tren can all be found in his medicine cabinet. Fortunately he's no stranger to a prick in the arse!

Guest judgetwi
12 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

You're playing a dangerous game here that could result in a splash of old news, and i may even forward your address on to the PLO. I'm sure there would be no shortage of martyrs willing to kill a retired Mossad agent as that's the line i'll spin them.

I don't need to say anything as you seem to be name dropping me like a z list celeb on that pile of shit show Philly 'the shirt-lifter' Schofield presents in the morning - one of your own there, fatboy...

You seem to be rattling like Pen's false teeth in an earthquake/back-scuttling. 

Amazing!

Do carry on.

13 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Amazing!

Do carry on.

A bit like your mathematics then, Jewdy. Five pairs for seven quid ain't seventy pence a pair, is it?

I'll give you a break and presume that Dianne Abbott's moonlighting as your carer...

You stupendously dense cunt!

Guest judgetwi
31 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

A bit like your mathematics then, Jewdy. Five pairs for seven quid ain't seventy pence a pair, is it?

I'll give you a break and presume that Dianne Abbott's moonlighting as your carer...

You stupendously dense cunt!

Really? Read it again Shitforbrains. It says “70p a sock”. 5 pairs = 10 socks. 70p x 10 = £7.

Fuck me Marje, you can’t read, you can’t do basic arithmetic……..no wonder you got banged up in chokey you soppy cunt.

You ain’t got much going for you have you mate? 😁😁😁😁

Guest Parabolic Cunting
On 18/06/2022 at 23:03, judgetwi said:

Well……I would have preferred some anti semitism sprinkled with a dash of ableism but it’s not for me to tell you what to do.

Do carry on.

You are a hook-nosed, shoe-cobbling, gold-hoarding, gas-chamber-dwelling fucking cunt.

Any good?

4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Really? Read it again Shitforbrains. It says “70p a sock”. 5 pairs = 10 socks. 70p x 10 = £7.

Fuck me Marje, you can’t read, you can’t do basic arithmetic……..no wonder you got banged up in chokey you soppy cunt.

You ain’t got much going for you have you mate? 😁😁😁😁

Are you seriously trying to convince me that socks are now being sold individually?

Fuck me, i've seen some and heard bullshitters in my time but this takes the biscuit.

I'm tempted to ask Gyp's if she can contact Roy Castle as i reckon we've got a record breaker!

You seem to have fucked yourself over again, you binocular polishing, shekel shirking, fucking idiot.

😆

4 hours ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

You are a hook-nosed, shoe-cobbling, gold-hoarding, gas-chamber-dwelling fucking cunt.

Any good?

That paragraph sums up the Golders Green dwelling neanderthal in a nutshell, PC.

He's not the sharpest knife in the draw to start with, throw in a crippling addiction to alcohol and you're basically dealing with a primate of the lower order who's prone to tantrums.

The only things he's got in common with Stephen Hawkins is owning a wheelchair and a perpetually flaccid cock.