CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Katharine Birbalsingh

Last Cunt Standing

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

It’ll be a first if she does.

Myself and the dictatoress appear to be close to the nuclear option in our what until now seemed like ‘handbags’ or a playful pillow fight. After carefully following the ‘site rules’ during the ferocious battle the other day, purely for reasons of self preservation, I’ve been threatened with permanent deletion for insubordinance after the event.

I’m just thankful that she’s in no way rattled, behaving irrationally or completely insane even, otherwise I’d be a pile of radioactive dust and a tinfoil hat already.

21 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Myself and the dictatoress appear to be close to the nuclear option in our what until now seemed like ‘handbags’ or a playful pillow fight. After carefully following the ‘site rules’ during the ferocious battle the other day, purely for reasons of self preservation, I’ve been threatened with permanent deletion for insubordinance after the event.

I’m just thankful that she’s in no way rattled, behaving irrationally or completely insane even, otherwise I’d be a pile of radioactive dust and a tinfoil hat already.

Ah well, the menopause is a strange thing, but after 25 years, with her supposed intelligence, you would think she had got over any irrationality. Apparently not.

8 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Ah well, the menopause is a strange thing, but after 25 years, with her supposed intelligence, you would think she had got over any irrationality. Apparently not.

I would like to take this opportunity to announce that I am now a Muslim convert. I will henceforth and forthwith be dedicating my life to following the teachings of the prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and any threats made towards me by any person (including insane vindictive women), who I now regard as inferior humans (religion innit) will be recorded as Islamophobic hate crimes.

Allah Ahkbar.

25 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I would like to take this opportunity to announce that I am now a Muslim convert. I will henceforth and forthwith be dedicating my life to following the teachings of the prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and any threats made towards me by any person (including insane vindictive women), who I now regard as inferior humans (religion innit) will be recorded as Islamophobic hate crimes.

Allah Ahkbar.

Freddie Starr fucked your goat.

32 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Allah Ahkbar.

Congratulations on your conversion.

You're now likely to be slightly more rational than the average norn Ireland fucking idiot. 

Fuck off. 

51 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Apologise for your previous islamaphobia.

Northern-Irish-a-phobia I can accept, Islamaphobia not so much. 

I can grudgingly grant a modicum of respect to fanatic Muslims that blow themselves up in public places if compared to the cowardly Northern Irish that chuck bombs in bins and run away like girls coming face-to-face with a money spider. 

14 minutes ago, Goober said:

Northern-Irish-a-phobia I can accept, Islamaphobia not so much. 

I can grudgingly grant a modicum of respect to fanatic Muslims that blow themselves up in public places if compared to the cowardly Northern Irish that chuck bombs in bins and run away like girls coming face-to-face with a money spider. 

Apology accepted. If I’d known you were in the bin I’d have hung around till the bomb went off and not run away like a girl. It’s a surprise to find out that you actually know what a girl is. You’re possibly not as thick as you pretend to be.
KEEP BRITAIN TIDY

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Apology accepted. If I’d known you were in the bin I’d have hung around till the bomb went off and not run away like a girl. It’s a surprise to find out that you actually know what a girl is. You’re possibly not as thick as you pretend to be.
KEEP BRITAIN TIDY

A rattled terrorist. Good work, Bill. 

49 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Freddie got fingered.

I fucking love that film. RK thinks I'm insane but in my opinion it's an accidental masterpiece.

"I want to try the horsey! Look daddy.. I'm a farmer, I'm a farmer!"

🎵daddy would you like some sausage, daddy would you like some sausageeees🎵

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Fucking shaggy haired-woke whore.

The BBC love their fucking tick the box cunts...but to be honest, i would let her suck my cock and give her a face full of sex wee.

Just have to be honest about these things.

suck my cock and give her a face full of sex wee

fuck me Lord Byron has just joined our site! 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

The BBC love their fucking tick the box cunts...but to be honest, i would let her suck my cock and give her a face full of sex wee.

Sex wee...laffin Bollix off..I'm so stealing that line off ya n not going to credit ya jakey baby

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

19 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Is she fuck. She's basically just saying people shouldn't fixate on going to university and becoming the cliche "rags to riches" story and everyone should get a pat on the back just for being able to wipe their arse without help.

Its a rather patronising speech from someone who has so obviously made it to the pinnacle of their own career, after graduating from the University of Oxford herself. Makes you wonder why she's so adamant that people with less of a chance of succeeding than she did herself, with her academic father and long family history of being teachers, should be praised for giving in early. I imagine quite a few strings were pulled behind the scenes to get her where she is today. If not purely through money, then through clearly set goals and achievements formulated by her father who already knew the road to success. That's the sort of knowledge that would actually help others reach a level of success beyond their means, not trying to change the very way that success is measured by society to socially engineer another, considerably lower bar for everyone who doesn't have the same means as the silver spoon inbred fuckers.

She has no intention of changing the system, she just wants to stand outside the doors of academia and hand out "Participant" rewards to the cunts she personally deems as not having a fucking chance before patting them on the back and sending them on their way.

That's a rather jaundiced viewpoint you have there RK. The flaw in your assessment is that she has a proven record in maximising the potential of pupils under her care. I see the usual suspects have piled in with their dependable idiocy so no doubt they'll be wiping the egg of their faces when they learn that Ms Birbalsingh advocates not teaching about white privilege, doing away with unconscious bias training in schools and is highly critical of BLM. Contrary to the opinions of some of the knuckle-draggers Ms Birbalsingh is as un-woke as can be and is the complete antithesis of Afua Hirsch. Clearly ill-informed mob mentality at play here...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

Well I'm sure about being "rattled" but you clearly bristle at being seen as a "thicko" (which you coined) in fact you've bitched about this at least fourty times in the last twelve months so who do you think is the more "rattled"?

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

That's a rather jaundiced viewpoint you have there RK. The flaw in your assessment is that she has a proven record in maximising the potential of pupils under her care. I see the usual suspects have piled in with their dependable idiocy so no doubt they'll be wiping the egg of their faces when they learn that Ms Birbalsingh advocates not teaching about white privilege, doing away with unconscious bias training in schools and is highly critical of BLM. Contrary to the opinions of some of the knuckle-draggers Ms Birbalsingh is as un-woke as can be and is the complete antithesis of Afua Hirsch. Clearly ill-informed mob mentality at play here...

Sorry, Roops, but I've got to disagree. When someone is trying to change the entire concept of how a system with very obvious biases is viewed, simply by making failure more palatable in a way that also plays into said biases, then I fail to see how they're anything more than a glorified PR manager to the establishment and status quo.

10 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

8 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Sex wee...laffin Bollix off..I'm so stealing that line off ya n not going to credit ya jakey baby

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

@Jake The Muss, are you going to tell @PANZER MURPHY that you nicked 'sex wee' from Avid Merrion?

I can't believe Gyps didn't spot it!

• Like 1