CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Welcome and thank you for flying Rwanda Airways

Neil

7 of the cunts are set to depart(appeals will probably lessen that number) to Rwanda and good fucking riddance, but at what fucking cost financially? I wonder how much a fleet of gunboats patrolling the channel keeping these cunts out in the first place would cost? A lot fucking less than putting 7 of the cunts in a jumbo I bet. This country is fucked. Boris you're a cunt

10 minutes ago, Neil said:

7 of the cunts are set to depart(appeals will probably lessen that number) to Rwanda and good fucking riddance, but at what fucking cost financially? I wonder how much a fleet of gunboats patrolling the channel keeping these cunts out in the first place would cost? A lot fucking less than putting 7 of the cunts in a jumbo I bet. This country is fucked. Boris you're a cunt

Dian Fossey isn't around to keep an eye on them anymore.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

I wouldn't fancy flying Rwanda Airlines. I don't know what inflight meals they serve but you have to wonder what they did with all those feet and hands that got chopped off during the civil war there? 

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Why the fuck didn't Priti charter one of Vladimir's mechanically fucked Aeroflot machines and issue the cabin crew with parachutes. That'll make sure it's definitely a one-way ticket for the freeloading cunts.

The vast majority of these poor child refugees are strapping 6ft blokes with full beards, more expensive phones than mine and ready made career trafficking their women folk over into the sex slave trade. Give the cunts an SA80 mk1 and send them to Ukraine to preserve the democracy they so enjoy.

On 16/06/2022 at 15:46, pegleg said:

How will the locals greet the non black deportees ?

With open palms, we'll be paying for their room and board for the rest of their miserable fuckin' lives.

There is no such thing as a free lunch  :angry:

20 hours ago, Penelope Alive said:

There is .. what you do is to get some cunt to paddle you across the English Channel to the UK and you get free lunches for life.

I don't think the price of the flight to Rwanda will be the last thing we'll be paying for those cunts.

• Like 1

On 14/06/2022 at 17:34, Neil said:

According to reports the chartered plane that predictably didn’t take off, cost half a million quid, from the bottomless well of taxpayers cash that these fucking entitled maggots help themselves to daily. The half dozen or so greasy, piss taking fuckers were probably traumatised for life at being politely asked to disembark, having settled into first class, gang raped the cabin crew between main course and dessert, and not even sampled the halal goat cheese board yet. If that’s not proof of Britains institutional racism I’ll eat my tinfoil hat and apologise to Roops immediately.

36 minutes ago, King Billy said:

According to reports the chartered plane that predictably didn’t take off, cost half a million quid, from the bottomless well of taxpayers cash that these fucking entitled maggots help themselves to daily. The half dozen or so greasy, piss taking fuckers were probably traumatised for life at being politely asked to disembark, having settled into first class, gang raped the cabin crew between main course and dessert, and not even sampled the halal goat cheese board yet. If that’s not proof of Britains institutional racism I’ll eat my tinfoil hat and apologise to Roops immediately.

They were probably pissed off because they wouldn't let them have a go at piloting the plane. Well, you know how bad muslims are flying planes, I mean two of the silly cunts managed to crash their planes into those two skyscrapers in New York. 

21 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They were probably pissed off because they wouldn't let them have a go at piloting the plane. Well, you know how bad muslims are flying planes, I mean two of the silly cunts managed to crash their planes into those two skyscrapers in New York. 

Never happened.