CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

NHS 'customers' that complain and contribute nowt.

Cunty BigBollox

1 hour ago, Goober said:

Sometimes, you just need a dirty fried breakfast. 

Although, it would have taken me a week to finish the Kidz Breakfast, formerly available at Jesters, Great Yarmouth. 

kidz-breakfast-8.jpg

Just 6000 calories. 

12 rashers of bacon, 12 sausages, Six eggs, Four black pudding slices, Four slices of bread and butter, Four slices of toast, Four slices of fried bread, Two hash browns, Eight-egg cheese and potato omelette, Saute potatoes, Mushrooms, Beans, & Tomatoes. 

At a guess, I reckon it weighs a fraction more than Frank.

51 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Only four bits of black pudding? Stingy cunts.

I agree.

Why they didn't go the whole hog with 12 rounds of fried bread (white, extra thick, Asda) is a mystery. Perhaps bread three ways is the mark of fine dining in Great Yarmouth?

1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

Have you ever considered resisting the urge to post drivel like this? Every comment you’ve made on this appalling nomination has been fucking dreadful. What’s wrong with you? 

Make me, or anyone really, laugh FFS. I don't think I've ever read one of your submitted posts that isn't just a critique of how bad someone else's is, you fucking one dimensional one trick monkey.

ps. Fuck off you unbelievably boring cunt  

1 minute ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Make me, or anyone really, laugh FFS. I don't think I've ever read one of your submitted posts that isn't just a critique of how bad someone else's is, you fucking one dimensional one trick monkey.

ps. Fuck off you unbelievably boring cunt  

Sounds like someone’s tired…

1 minute ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Roops only gave me about 4 days recently for something worse than this, I would have given her one. Fnarr, Fnarr.

Ah, now I understand the kind of comedic genius I should be aiming for, to have everyone rolling in the aisles. Thanks for the masterclass.

20 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

pourquoi? If RK can call another member a nonce, and walk,  I can surely imply that Wolfie likes KFC, without censure. Flame grilled whopper, my arse. 

A babyfucking nonce, too. None of that a-day-before 18 shit...

Maybe it's because I asked nicely first?

46 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

A babyfucking nonce, too. None of that a-day-before 18 shit...

Maybe it's because I asked nicely first?

Meanwhile I get 48 hours in the cooler for merely suggesting the Judge has some curiously deviant aquatic viewing habits. Ironically, there is no justice. 

The Ginger one’s power is now used completely arbitrarily and without logic. I can only conclude she is after a job with the General Medical Council, to further enhance the worlds’ greatest ever CV.