CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Love island

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson2

3 hours ago, Williewhoopassjohnson2 said:

It's a good job I don't get my verification in life from strangers on the Internet or you would have really hurt my feelings then,I think I'll call you vajacil seeing as your an irritating cunt . Take your opinions and stick them right up your fucking arse, if there's any spare room left of course 

'you're'. 

Thick cunt.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Your better than this, Wolfie. Not by much, but you know what I mean.

Idiot.

I'm getting sick to the back teeth of waiting for you to hit a rich vein of form and say something that'll make me laugh – which these days actually seems beyond your repetitious skillset.

The long and short of it is that nobody wants you here. Why hasn't this message sunk into your thick fucking balding skull?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I'm getting sick to the back teeth of waiting for you to hit a rich vein of form and say something that'll make me laugh – which these days actually seems beyond your repetitious skillset.

The long and short of it is that nobody wants you here. Why hasn't this message sunk into your thick fucking balding skull?

I can't help but like you, Wolfie. Your not so easily riled these days but it was good while it lasted. Besides, the top dog only recently requested my return.

7 hours ago, Wolfie said:

'you're'. 

Thick cunt.

You're,a cunt. Thank you for the continuing education old son it's giving me a warm glow inside . Have you ever considered drinking napalm ? 

16 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson2 said:

You're,a cunt. Thank you for the continuing education old son it's giving me a warm glow inside . Have you ever considered drinking napalm ? 

Have you ever considered the idea of the Corner clubbing together and buying you the latest version of Speak & Spell?

36 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Have you ever considered the idea of the Corner clubbing together and buying you the latest version of Speak & Spell?

I'd have no problem with that to be fair,call it an early Christmas present and send it to my hostel eh 

38 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Wolfie, you know what I’m like when I’ve got something in between my teeth. Some of the more astute members have cottoned on to the fact that you’re breeding fucking alpacas. What on earth is going on? 

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Kill something, Frank, even me. DO SOMETHING. You know you’re being monitored.

Its not easy DC. Over the years I've grown fond of almost every member in one way or another. I'm not convinced the try-hard Parabolic gimp has any place here. I'm particularly fond of the rehabilitated Major now that he's become a reader. Is he still with us? 

55 minutes ago, Frank said:

Its not easy DC. Over the years I've grown fond of almost every member in one way or another. I'm not convinced the try-hard Parabolic gimp has any place here. I'm particularly fond of the rehabilitated Major now that he's become a reader. Is he still with us? 

MC is ramping up imho. Casual chat is easy. Get something done, Francis. Otherwise, this is yet another false dawn and the site desperately needs an injection. Step up or die…but make it noteworthy. Surely there’s something left in the tank?

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Crafty cunt.

• Like 1