CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Coming out 'gay' when it was obvious

Cunty BigBollox

The latest celebrity(?) to court some publicity from this little stunt is Dame Kelly Holmes, I vaguely remember her/it at the time and, I don't know about anyone else, but my suspicions were raised in 1988 by the square jawline, broad shoulders and short haircut. However she has now come out gay after keeping it 'hidden' for 34 years. Qulle surprise, but at least you've got some column inches to remind people you do still exist. You're not a Julius Francis though.

• Like 2

Fuck! Next you'll be telling me Clare Balding is a rug muncher. Cue 'brave,courageous, leading light,trailblazer' accolades. Just another fucking publicity hunting whore bag. Being black too puts her top of every television producers list for the next programme presenting vacancy. Nice one Kelly.....oh and 'bore off' ya cunt.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Neil said:

Cue 'brave, courageous, leading light, trailblazer' accolades. 

According to the BBC: "Several celebrities posted supportive comments, including comedian Alan Carr, professional dancer Oti Mabuse, music producer Naughty Boy, and drag queen Baga Chipz." Ah, the giants.

2 hours ago, Neil said:

Just another fucking publicity hunting whore bag. Being black too puts her top of every television producers list for the next programme presenting vacancy. 

In the very next paragraph of the same report: "Dame Kelly said she had also filmed a documentary for ITV about helping people "live their authentic lives" - it airs later this month."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

In the very next paragraph of the same report: "Dame Kelly said she had also filmed a documentary for ITV about helping people "live their authentic lives" - it airs later this month."

Thanks for the heads up, I'll make sure I'm either out or the tellies broken.

9 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The latest celebrity(?) to court some publicity from this little stunt is Dame Kelly Holmes, I vaguely remember her/it at the time and, I don't know about anyone else, but my suspicions were raised in 1988 by the square jawline, broad shoulders and short haircut. However she has now come out gay after keeping it 'hidden' for 34 years. Qulle surprise, but at least you've got some column inches to remind people you do still exist. You're not a Julius Francis though.

I'm genuinely surprised that old 80s slapper Sam Fox drinks from the furry cup Big Bollock. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10931825/Inside-Sam-Fox-Linda-Olsens-lavish-five-star-wedding-couple-exchange-vows-Essex.html?ito=native_share_article-masthead

When the fuck did this happen? And to think I may have had a wank over Sam back in the day. 

36 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I'm genuinely surprised that old 80s slapper Sam Fox drinks from the furry cup Big Bollock. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10931825/Inside-Sam-Fox-Linda-Olsens-lavish-five-star-wedding-couple-exchange-vows-Essex.html?ito=native_share_article-masthead

When the fuck did this happen? And to think I may have had a wank over Sam back in the day. 

I think that Sam Fox scissoring Linda Lusardi in 1985 was probably my greatest cerebral construct. 

Special mention goes to Maria Whittaker.

35 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think that Sam Fox scissoring Linda Lusardi in 1985 was probably my greatest cerebral construct. 

The Bangles lead singer has to be in my top 5 80s ladies. 

Still looks good now.

https://images.app.goo.gl/pYawL75WdKrg2vPP6

39 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

https://images.app.goo.gl/bRubZaSjo9L3Ly5s5

Seems like Eddie was slipping it a bit of length before he moved onto @Mrs Roops.

"Sir" Lewis Hamilton is having a cunt of a time at the moment and its fucking great to witness. He's finished behind his team mate seven out of eight races, the commentators and his own team are spending the majority of their time explaining away every single fault as the car being shite - and it is, compared to last years - but everyone just tries to silently gloss over the fact that its somehow shitter in Hamilton's hands than it is in Russell's.

All they have to say is that Hamilton has very limited experience of actually driving a car that isn't completely dominant over the rest of the field, or having competitive team mates to measure himself against, whereas George Russell, not having the wow-factor of being the first bleck mang in F1 for about 30 years, had to experience and learn how to manage difficult machinery before he earned his chance in a big team. You know - instead of having all of the advantage and support of entire teams handed over to him at the start of his career because his skin colour would make him trendy?

But admitting that would tarnish fifteen years of arse-licking narrative and media band-wagon jumping. I honestly think the egotistical little fruitcake has a "no criticism" clause in his contract with Mercedes - he's reached such levels of neediness that he's reverted back into his childhood and started bragging about his fastest laps on Artyon Senna's Super Monaco GP for the Sega Megadrive:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/18920014/lewis-hamilton-video-game-canada-gp-montreal/

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I cannot estimate the amount of seminal fluid that I spilt over Maria's tits(figuratively speaking) but I'm sure you could have refloated the Titanic and still had gallons to spare.

35 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

"Sir" Lewis Hamilton is having a cunt of a time at the moment and its fucking great to witness. He's finished behind his team mate seven out of eight races, the commentators and his own team are spending the majority of their time explaining away every single fault as the car being shite - and it is, compared to last years - but everyone just tries to silently gloss over the fact that its somehow shitter in Hamilton's hands than it is in Russell's.

All they have to say is that Hamilton has very limited experience of actually driving a car that isn't completely dominant over the rest of the field, or having competitive team mates to measure himself against, whereas George Russell, not having the wow-factor of being the first bleck mang in F1 for about 30 years, had to experience and learn how to manage difficult machinery before he earned his chance in a big team. You know - instead of having all of the advantage and support of entire teams handed over to him at the start of his career because his skin colour would make him trendy?

But admitting that would tarnish fifteen years of arse-licking narrative and media band-wagon jumping. I honestly think the egotistical little fruitcake has a "no criticism" clause in his contract with Mercedes - he's reached such levels of neediness that he's reverted back into his childhood and started bragging about his fastest laps on Artyon Senna's Super Monaco GP for the Sega Megadrive:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/18920014/lewis-hamilton-video-game-canada-gp-montreal/

He is a genuinely despicable, snidey little crybaby cunt. I hope he gets face cancer from camera flashes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

RK would you kindly remind me of that snidey F1 website?

16 minutes ago, Frank said:

RK would you kindly remind me of that snidey F1 website?

Looks like this one could feature a classic Alonso/Hamilton feud...

Alonso might have fucked his own career up the arse with a bad attitude and shitty decisions, but he still always makes it hard for the Golden Boy whenever he gets the chance, no matter what he's driving.

Just now, Roadkill said:

Looks like this one could feature a classic Alonso/Hamilton feud...

Alonso might have fucked his own career up the arse with a bad attitude and shitty decisions, but he still always makes it hard for the Golden Boy whenever he gets the chance, no matter what he's driving.

I'm not interested. 

• Like 2