CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stereophonics & Tom Jones

Guest Parabolic Cunting

Guest Parabolic Cunting

The words 'Wales' and 'Rock' are an incongruous combination. I associate the Welsh with boring me into a coma with hymns and the underlying misery that tinges every word out of the mouths of these insipid bumpkin fucks.

Making the news in the last couple of days are Stereophonics, whose tepid, nasal brand of soft-rock has again been polluting the spectrum, this time with 'Welsh Cunt' poster-boy Tom Jones adding to the disgusting medley of sounds. All that was missing was a live stream from behind bars of Ian Watkins performing his new single 'Baby Blues' and the Cardiff triangle of Depravity would have been complete, swallowing all of Wales into oblivion. Alas!

For all our sakes, leave the guitars to the English and the Scots. You just sound fucking crap. Have a nice day. Cunts.

1 hour ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

The words 'Wales' and 'Rock' are an incongruous combination. I associate the Welsh with boring me into a coma with hymns and the underlying misery that tinges every word out of the mouths of these insipid bumpkin fucks.

Making the news in the last couple of days are Stereophonics, whose tepid, nasal brand of soft-rock has again been polluting the spectrum, this time with 'Welsh Cunt' poster-boy Tom Jones adding to the disgusting medley of sounds. All that was missing was a live stream from behind bars of Ian Watkins performing his new single 'Baby Blues' and the Cardiff triangle of Depravity would have been complete, swallowing all of Wales into oblivion. Alas!

For all our sakes, leave the guitars to the English and the Scots. You just sound fucking crap. Have a nice day. Cunts.

Bonnie Tyler. Proper rock singer. Did a lot of commercial stuff but a seriously powerful voice. 

5 hours ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

Ian Watkins performing his new single 'Baby Blues'

Ironically, "Baby Blue" was a track by another Welsh band, Badfinger, which played over Walter White's death scene in "Breaking Bad". 

I guess he got what he deserved.

12 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Ironically, "Baby Blue" was a track by another Welsh band, Badfinger

Two of those cunts topped themselves too, what with Stuart Cable you'd think Tom would take a fucking hint.

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson2

Stereophonics had literally one decent track which was bartender and the thief , I'd say the rest is a load of shit . They should definitely have packed it in after Stuart cable joined the great sesh in the sky 

20 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson2 said:

Stereophonics had literally one decent track which was bartender and the thief , I'd say the rest is a load of shit . They should definitely have packed it in after Stuart cable joined the great sesh in the sky 

Seriously though, why do you leave spaces before and after full stops and commas? Is your device fucking you over? @Carl Sway can attest to me being one of the very few cunts on here who are sympathetic towards technical disabilities, but if you're trying to pass this off as a personal style or quirk I will obliterate you like a Mexican foetus in the back of a rusty van.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Seriously though, why do you leave spaces before and after full stops and commas? Is your device fucking you over? @Carl Sway can attest to me being one of the very few cunts on here who are sympathetic towards technical disabilities, but if you're trying to pass this off as a personal style or quirk I will obliterate you like a Mexican foetus in the back of a rusty van.

Mexican foetuses are aborted exclusively in VW Beetles. They are hung on the rear-view mirror, next to the Magic Tree® and the rosary. Just above the dashboard mounted nodding Jesus.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

My phone does it automatically and I don't think anyone has noticed before,oh to go back and gain some gcse's and learn some basic grammar,Stuart cable coming back to life and hammering kelly Jones over the head for Mr writer is probably more likely 

19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A woman has no place knowing of SPAS-ANYTHING.

Go and fucking embroider something and stop embarrassing yourself. Mr Cholmondley Warner was fucking spot on.

She'll catch the vapours if she keeps this up. Poor, sweet little misguided thing.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson2 said:

My phone does it automatically and I don't think anyone has noticed before,oh to go back and gain some gcse's and learn some basic grammar,Stuart cable coming back to life and hammering kelly Jones over the head for Mr writer is probably more likely 

I suspect you type on a spacker keyboard, using some forehead-mounted device.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

I suspect you type on a spacker keyboard, using some forehead-mounted device.

I suspect your carer/the authorities are probably looking for you as we speak , tracking you down by the trail of wotsits bags and daysaver bus tickets 

3 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson2 said:

I suspect your carer/the authorities are probably looking for you as we speak , tracking you down by the trail of wotsits bags and daysaver bus tickets 

I like Wotsits. I can put them up my nose and pretend they're massive bogies. 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I like Wotsits. I can put them up my nose and pretend they're massive bogies. 

I prefer roast ox myself