CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

My hairdresser’s eyebrows

ProfB

She was thanking ProfB for my very generous tip, when I noticed her eyebrows resembled 2 baby anorexic ginger caterpillars.

I thought, that’s not a good look, I think the corner has QUESTIONED various people’s eyebrows before.

Why do they pluck? It’s not the 70s

Love ProfB xxx

15 hours ago, ProfB said:

She was thanking ProfB for my very generous tip, when I noticed her eyebrows resembled 2 baby anorexic ginger caterpillars.

I thought, that’s not a good look, I think the corner has QUESTIONED various people’s eyebrows before.

Love ProfB xxx

BTW, nothing wrong with well kept eyebrows, as long as they're not false, like those God-awful, spidery, lashes that seem so prevalent these days.

:rolleyes:

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, ProfB said:

Love ProfB xxx

Who had the best celebrity eyebrows... Denis Healey or Roger Moore?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Frank said:

Did you see Ronnie's recent 147 against my Ming?

I saw that Frank. Singapore wasn’t it? She was fucking abysmal. He should have just brought her thawed out fanny in his hand luggage, and then chucked it in the bin with all the shampoo and deodorant, at the airport security when he was going home. 

Guest judgetwi
7 hours ago, ProfB said:

Love ProfB xxx

Rule 1 …… no nominations of private individuals who are not in the public eye. 

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

So was Frank Maloney. So what’s your fucking point Spazboy?

CUNTS Original post said more about hairdressers, Mrs Roots edited it, making my comment look out of context, though it initially answered CUNTS post. Now you are trying to be clever, but you are not witty like 👑 Billy, or Eric Cuntsman. You are just aggressive, go drinks some camomile tea & sit on your meditation cushion.  Mrs Roots should edit you. You have an monobrow over your gob.

Love ProfB xxx

• Like 3