CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People offended by jokes

Cunty BigBollox

Imagine my surprise to read that somebody in the audience has been offended by a comedians joke and complained to the police. Now you're probably trying to guess which one it is, out of Frankie Boyle, Ricky Gervais or Jimmy Carr. Sorry to disappoint but it was Joe Lycett and a joke involving the words "giant donkey dick". FFS Pen, calling the police is a bit excessive, don't you think.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

I haven’t got much time for coppers these days, what with their rainbow painted cars, taking the knee for a druggie American criminal, skate boarding with tree huggers and dancing with poofs. 
But I have to feel sorry for the officers who had to take this wanker’s complaint, write it all down and not laugh in the cunt’s face and tell him to fuck off home to his fucking Mummy. 
Magnificent self control and professionalism in my opinion.

53 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Imagine my surprise to read that somebody in the audience has been offended by a comedians joke and complained to the police. Now you're probably trying to guess which one it is, out of Frankie Boyle, Ricky Gervais or Jimmy Carr. Sorry to disappoint but it was Joe Lycett and a joke involving the words "giant donkey dick". FFS Pen, calling the police is a bit excessive, don't you think.

Joe Lycett should be arrested for impersonating a comedian 

11 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

No.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I haven’t got much time for coppers these days, what with their rainbow painted cars, taking the knee for a druggie American criminal, skate boarding with tree huggers and dancing with poofs. 
But I have to feel sorry for the officers who had to take this wanker’s complaint, write it all down and not laugh in the cunt’s face and tell him to fuck off home to his fucking Mummy. 
Magnificent self control and professionalism in my opinion.

What is yours (sic) like judge?

6 hours ago, Neil said:

Is it a black man's cock?

If you mean the one in Punkers gob at the glory hole then the answer is yes. The one sliding in and out of his arse is too. The Mtembe brothers relaxing after a round of golf in rural Cheshire.