CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Normal for Norfolk

Neil

7 hours ago, Penelope Alive said:

Perhaps she stuck them up her own arse just like Billy does with dicks.

I can't believe this hilarious comment didn't get more likes.

By "more", I mean "any". And by "can't believe", I mean "can believe". I'll leave what I meant by "hilarious" as an exercise for the student.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I can't believe this hilarious comment didn't get more likes.

By "more", I mean "any". And by "can't believe", I mean "can believe". I'll leave what I meant by "hilarious" as an exercise for the student.

I’m considering giving it a like now. Please talk me out of it.

11 hours ago, Neil said:

https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/crime/norfolk-football-club-treasurer-slimming-pill-fraud-9087568

Begs the question, How many of the fucking things did the fat cunt take?

I've a feeling the ones she was buying were 80 calories each and, clearly, the obese munter consumed many, many thousands. 

There's no such thing as normal for Norfolk, thankfully. 

46 minutes ago, Goober said:

I've a feeling the ones she was buying were 80 calories each and, clearly, the obese munter consumed many, many thousands. 

There's no such thing as normal for Norfolk, thankfully. 

I reckon she sold them and used the proceeds to buy cake. I bet Mr Kipling's shares fucking sky rocketed 

Guest judgetwi

“Addicted to diet pills”? Addicted to cream cakes more like it. 
“Normal for Norfolk”? That reminds me……where is the fat, Jewish cripple Countryboy? I do hope the little wanker is ok. I do miss the pathetic knob end making a cunt of himself every day. Bring him back Mr Roops you fake bitch!

13 hours ago, Goober said:

Shatner's Basoon. 

The only participant who realised it was a piss take, was Bernard Manning. 

"One lad had all the water sucked out of his body. How do you think his mother felt? It's a fuckin' disgrace!"

Good old Bernard. His musical tribute to Morrissey, complete with daffodils protruding from his arse-crack is pure genius.

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The only participant who realised it was a piss take, was Bernard Manning. 

"One lad had all the water sucked out of his body. How do you think his mother felt? It's a fuckin' disgrace!"

Good old Bernard. His musical tribute to Morrissey, complete with daffodils protruding from his arse-crack is pure genius.

Any excuse to post one of my favourite jokes, delivered by the master. Even Stephen Fry, patron saint of Middle England, called him “the greatest joke teller who has ever lived”.

• Like 3