CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rupert Murdoch and Jerry Hall

Penny Farthing

Guest Parabolic Cunting
13 minutes ago, Penelope Alive said:

It looks like the old superstud has worn old Jerry out.

Jerry hall will be a tinderbox down there by now. If she had ever actually fucked him we'd have found their charred remains on a yacht floating on the pacific.

3 hours ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

Jerry hall will be a tinderbox down there by now. If she had ever actually fucked him we'd have found their charred remains on a yacht floating on the pacific.

Who’s getting custody of Piers Morgan?

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Such a handsome man too. You'd think she'd be completely bowled over by the chiselled stud-muffin.

She rips the arse clean out of the ‘older man’ cliche. Anna Nicole Smith must be spinning in her deluxe 24ct coffin, I mean casket. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

She rips the arse clean out of the ‘older man’ cliche. Anna Nicole Smith must be spinning in her deluxe 24ct coffin, I mean casket. 

Anna Nicole Smith was a total fucking legend, she didn't give a fuck if everyone knew she was a gold digger. Sexy as fuck. Watch the YouTube video of her sat in a limo singing 'my heart belongs to daddy'. Proper blonde bombshell, in the tradition of Diana Dors, Jayne Mansfield etc'. 

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Anna Nicole Smith was a total fucking legend, she didn't give a fuck if everyone knew she was a gold digger. Sexy as fuck. Watch the YouTube video of her sat in a limo singing 'my heart belongs to daddy'. Proper blonde bombshell, in the tradition of Diana Dors, Jayne Mansfield etc'. 

Put a link up you idle idiot. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I could never put my cock anywhere near such a vacuous bitch who's as thick as two of Judge's sausage fingers cast together. What a repulsive creature. I get the flash of blond hair, the curves, the filth in bed with booze & coke etc., but there have to be brains involved. I'm afraid she goes squarely into the 'too thick to be sexy' category. Seriously, just take a look at this brainless fucking cunt:

1 hour ago, cunt said:

You obviously did, for the five seconds until you jizzed your incontinence pants.

I see you're back again spouting your usual shit. I suppose it's hardly surprising when you think about it...a shit obsessed cunt spouting shit.

You no good, wrong'un, shit sniffing cunt. Fuck off, lol. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I get the flash of blond hair, the curves, the filth in bed with booze & coke etc., but there have to be brains involved. 

I was talking about fucking it. Not marrying it. 

When I reach my final moments and look back on my life.. shagging some thick birds with nice tits won't be on the list of things I regret.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, cunt said:

You obviously did, for the five seconds until you jizzed your incontinence pants.

'Pen likes this'. What a surprise.

Despite displaying a dogshit-related fixation for almost eight years, including numerous avatars of canine turds, can you honestly say firing your load in a freshly-filled poo bag is more appealing than Anna Nicole Smith?

With your reputation, in which you continue to deny you actually have an issue, I'd think very carefully about your response.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

'Pen likes this'. What a surprise.

Despite displaying a dogshit-related fixation for almost eight years, including numerous avatars of canine turds, can you honestly say firing your load in a freshly-filled poo bag is more appealing than Anna Nicole Smith?

With your reputation, in which you continue to deny you actually have an issue, I'd think very carefully about your response.

BMB .. Black Man's Boots.

28 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

On a related note... @Cuntybaws, did you ever get a pair of those 'Bates Zero Mass' zip sided boots?

Blimey, I thought I didn't forget much.

No. I came to the reluctant realisation that I was just a lazy cunt rather than an actual urban vigilante super soldier, so I spent the money on unnecessarily strong lager instead.

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Blimey, I thought I didn't forget much.

No. I came to the reluctant realisation that I was just a lazy cunt rather than an actual urban vigilante super soldier, so I spent the money on unnecessarily strong lager instead.

Well I don't know what was wrong with 'effort'.