CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Billy Bragg

Wolfie

Guest Parabolic Cunting
9 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Personally, I think that when Johnny Marr's slide guitar and Kirsty McColls achingly beautiful harmonies kick in at the end of 'Greetings to the New Brunette' it's the most wonderful 10 seconds or so of music ever.

Johnny Marr has hairs equivalent of a silly walk. Pieces of Kirsty MacColl were shat across a Mexican coral reef by sharks and a lovely powerboat was broken by her massive mishaped head, a real waste. 

One's a cunt. The other a dead cunt.

24 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

'Let's do lunch... see your PM' etc. etc.

DC: you're much better than continually mimicking the site's most disliked wanker. Just be yourself. Not for the first time, I'm embarrassed for your ongoing unoriginal, copycat tendencies. Why would anyone wish to mimic the hirsute little snake? For the record, take a look at this. If you add up all the values, and roughly divide by the amount, the average price of VW Camper is indeed about £30K (https://www.newsnow.co.uk/classifieds/caravans-camper-vans/brand-new-vw-camper-vans-for-sale.html).

As for you Frank, you greasy little wop, I notice you haven't posted a nomination in almost five years. FIVE fucking long years... yet you have the audacity to berate others' excellent work. If ever you need guidance on how to do it properly, especially with your embarrassing post-like ratio (despite most of your likes being mined from gullible thickster Pen), please use my template above as an example. Alternatively, PM me and I'll offer you some advice over an imaginary lunch. 

It appears my work is done here for the time being. Until next time.

36 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

DC: you're much better than continually mimicking the site's most disliked wanker. Just be yourself. Not for the first time, I'm embarrassed for your ongoing unoriginal, copycat tendencies. Why would anyone wish to mimic the hirsute little snake? For the record, take a look at this. If you add up all the values, and roughly divide by the amount, the average price of VW Camper is indeed about £30K (https://www.newsnow.co.uk/classifieds/caravans-camper-vans/brand-new-vw-camper-vans-for-sale.html).

As for you Frank, you greasy little wop, I notice you haven't posted a nomination in almost five years. FIVE fucking long years... yet you have the audacity to berate others' excellent work. If ever you need guidance on how to do it properly, especially with your embarrassing post-like ratio (despite most of your likes being mined from gullible thickster Pen), please use my template above as an example. Alternatively, PM me and I'll offer you some advice over an imaginary lunch. 

I let him out of his box for five minutes and he gets all excited and pisses on the carpet. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I ‘had lunch with’ and Raaso and I, as part of our new bromance, have had a delightful PM exchange, not initiated by me, but not of our previous vitriolic nature, so the mimicking thing is quite inaccurate. Since my court victory against Frank, he’s dead to me…but the site is struggling since the three amigos committed Roopicide. Standby for further, oh and ‘fuck off.’ Used Campervans? How fucking vulgar.

16 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I ‘had lunch with’ and Raaso and I, as part of our new bromance, have had a delightful PM exchange, not initiated by me, but not of our previous vitriolic nature, so the mimicking thing is quite inaccurate. Since my court victory against Frank, he’s dead to me…but the site is struggling since the three amigos committed Roopicide. Standby for further, oh and ‘fuck off.’ Used Campervans? How fucking vulgar.

I never said they were 'new' in my original post, so your grounds for £30k being a too-low figure was clearly based on your presumptuousness. What have you got to say about this, you nouveau riche Scouse cunt?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

Johnny Marr has hairs equivalent of a silly walk. Pieces of Kirsty MacColl were shat across a Mexican coral reef by sharks and a lovely powerboat was broken by her massive mishaped head, a real waste. 

One's a cunt. The other a dead cunt.

Another fingaree of mine…early 80’s.

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

I never said they were 'new' in my original post, so your grounds for £30k being a too-low figure was clearly based on your presumptuousness. What have you got to say about this, you nouveau riche Scouse cunt?

Leave it Wolf…it’s going nowhere and your verbosity merely arouses something in me. You little minx you.

6 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Leave it Wolf…it’s going nowhere and your verbosity merely arouses something in me. You little minx you.

You were the one joining forces with that bewhiskered Turkish skeleton over the price tag, which I've picked you up on and proven you wrong with. Are you backing away from a potential severe bruising?

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Jesus fucking Christ.

On 24/06/2022 at 15:04, Frank said:

Fucking hell. 

There you go again... you're ignominiously similar, DC. Just be yourself – you're more than good enough.

If I catch you trying to be Frank again, I'm going to metaphorically kick your fucking teeth in. Understood?

• 1 month later...

When I posted this nom, I hadn't realised ol' Beakface actually raked in £2.5m from the sale of his 25-room mansion at the end of last year.

Perhaps the hypocritical wanker will cash-buy property in scummy Thamesmead, Hackney or Brixton with the profits, so he can experience the plight of those he sings on behalf of with such heartfelt emotion. Better still, profit he's gained using the capitalist housing market could be given to the poor and needy during the cost of living crisis.

Honestly, this cunt's false values increase by the fucking day. Isn't capitalism and all the riches which accompany it just peachy, Billy?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/16728130/billy-bragg-2-5million-profit-selling-mansion-banker/

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Wolfie said:

When I posted this nom, I hadn't realised ol' Beakface actually raked in £2.5m from the sale of his 25-room mansion at the end of last year.

Perhaps the hypocritical wanker will cash-buy property in scummy Thamesmead, Hackney or Brixton with the profits, so he can experience the plight of those he sings on behalf of with such heartfelt emotion. Better still, profit he's gained using the capitalist housing market could be given to the poor and needy during the cost of living crisis.

Honestly, this cunt's false values increase by the fucking day. Isn't capitalism and all the riches which accompany it just peachy, Billy?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/16728130/billy-bragg-2-5million-profit-selling-mansion-banker/

Nothing shouts ‘working class hero’ more than having your own 3 million pound mansion.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Norwich Union?

Certainly not the toothless and ineffectual bastards at Unison, not after the absolutely disgraceful pay increase they negotiated for this year.

It's an appalling increase for all, but as it is universal, the real kicker for bin men, receptionists and street cleaners is knowing that the Chief Executive received almost exactly ten times the amount that they received.

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Certainly not the toothless and ineffectual bastards at Unison, not after the absolutely disgraceful pay increase they negotiated for this year.

It's an appalling increase for all, but as it is universal, the real kicker for bin men, receptionists and street cleaners is knowing that the Chief Executive received almost exactly ten times the amount that they received.

If I might make a recommendation, use some of that coveted Flexi time to build up your side hustle and make up for the crumbs off the Planning Department table. With those energy bills shortly to be piling in, I’d say your choices are 1) doing favours for sailors down Felixstowe way, 2) a bit of traditional Council corruption - make the S106 community centre disappear and the local builder will suddenly remember he owes you twenty grand, 3) raid the slots on Yarmouth sea front, or 4) bent gambling in the form of nobbled internet greyhound races which feature a painted inbred from Newmarket in trap 3. 

The choices are endless. 

On 26/08/2022 at 11:42, Wolfie said:

I beg to differ: a speculative domain at best these days. The only part of a truly capitalistic behaviour is perhaps a building activity with a profit, and that’s about it.