CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Word of the day for all you sophisticates and connoisseurs of modern culture is “vabbing”, apparently a delightful portmanteau of vagina and dabbing. Reportedly quite the trend in the US among young ladies, it’s the TikTok-inspired charming habit of applying your vaginal secretions to your neck area in the manner of Chanel No.5, in the hope of attracting a mate by the mysteries of pheromones. Putting aside the fact that humans aren’t known to produce pheromones and lack a vomeronasal organ, it’s surely just straightforwardly disgusting to smear cunny batter on bits of your skin and then go out in public. What kind of man would find this appealing? And how gullible are these dumb bitches? I’m beginning to realise why @Neil has gotten through more rear axles than Eddie Stobart. 

Disgusting cunts. Jane Austen is doubtless spinning in her grave. 

https://nypost.com/2022/07/05/women-swear-by-vabbing-using-vaginal-fluid-as-diy-perfume/

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
7 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Word of the day for all you sophisticates and connoisseurs of modern culture is “vabbing”, apparently a delightful portmanteau of vagina and dabbing. Reportedly quite the trend in the US among young ladies, it’s the TikTok-inspired charming habit of applying your vaginal secretions to your neck area in the manner of Chanel No.5, in the hope of attracting a mate by the mysteries of pheromones. Putting aside the fact that humans aren’t known to produce pheromones and lack a vomeronasal organ, it’s surely just straightforwardly disgusting to smear cunny batter on bits of your skin and then go out in public. What kind of man would find this appealing? And how gullible are these dumb bitches? I’m beginning to realise why @Neil has gotten through more rear axles than Eddie Stobart. 

https://nypost.com/2022/07/05/women-swear-by-vabbing-using-vaginal-fluid-as-diy-perfume/

Have you ever thought you might be spending too much time on soshul meeja Skippy? Nobody cares about these attention seeking cunts.

Guest judgetwi
36 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I read it in the newspaper you fucking dullard. 

Well there you go Skippy. It’s a 24 hour  news cycle these days. That’s a lot of time and space to fill so thanks for pointing out this nothing story that nobody gives a fuck about.

You’re not very bright are you Skippy?

19 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Yves St. Laurent have just been on the phone offering me a fortune for my right middle-finger debris. Lookout for my new fragrance hitting the shelves this autumn…’Clunge.’

Actually, 'vabbing' is nothing new. Even classy French actress Carole Bouquet (oh the irony!) did it to good effect well before the current trend. Check her out here at 3-4sec, and you'll clearly see she rubs some concentrated fanny batter from her fishy slit onto her neck, luring her man into an irreversible haze:

20 hours ago, King Billy said:

You can wash it with soap, you can wash it with soda 

but you can never get rid of the Grimsby odour.

How the fuck did you manage the smell from your knocking shop days. Visiting one of them must have been like a trip to the Time & Tide museum in Great Yarmouth.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

How the fuck did you manage the smell from your knocking shop days. Visiting one of them must have been like a trip to the Time & Tide museum in Great Yarmouth.

The smell of cash trumps the smell of gash CBB. When entering a ‘rub and tug’ for the first time, one should always inhale deeply at least 3 times and leave immediately if your nose is screaming ‘get the fuck out of here’ at you.

• 2 months later...
24 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a41060490/vabbing-tiktok-trend/

Cosmopolitan have taken this story and ran with it considerably. It might be the most revolting thing I’ve read since the darker days of Monumental. 

No paywall either, I’m delighted to say. Enjoy. 

Is there a protocol? Before or after dinner? What if the guests are allergic to it?