CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brexit-Reaping The Fruits?

Decimus

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Getting off of Covid and calling each other sex offenders for five minutes, I'd be interested to hear from those of you who voted to leave the European Union.

Firstly, I'd like to know if any of you who voted Leave would have changed their vote in hindsight. I know that about-faces on The Corner are almost unheard of, but let's make this a civilised debate without any mud slinging.

Secondly, if you don't regret your choices, I'd like you to tell me what you think the benefits of it have been thus far. I'm not interested in "it's too early to say" or "it will be the best thing that's ever happened to this country once we get to an indeterminate date". 

Finally, for the minority of you who voted Remain, please feel free to chime in with how well/badly you think it has gone so far.

I'm not pinning my tail to any of your donkeys just yet, I'm more interested in what you've all got to say about it first.

No.
I would have preferred it in the late eighties.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

That’ll be the remoaners who wake up every day and tune in to James O’Briens 3 hour rant on LBC, then spend the rest of the day on Twitter wanking over Gary Lineker and Alistair Campbell’s tweets preaching to the already converted how every single word he said was undeniable fact and anyone who disagrees is a knuckle dragging fascist, racist, Little Englander etc. etc. The real mental health crisis is a predictable result of the lockdown policies and the frightening willingness of the flock to slavishly obey everything they were ordered to do. 
‘Protect the NHS’ was the constant message for two years of unquestioning obedience and look where that’s ended up? 
Brexit is a convenient excuse for the absolute, and inevitable  collapse of every part of the infrastructure which the country depends on to have a decent standard of living. The EU, the US, Canada, Australia, NZ etc. with their globalist puppet governments are no better off, and are facing the same tyranny which has been planned for years and is now becoming reality.

Bill, after two bottles of wine and with the remarkable prescience of the drunk, I've decided that this nomination could be exactly the sort of thing that brings Roops and yourself together to form some sort of entente. Despite your head-butting over the Wuhan plague, when it comes to the issue of Brexit you're both right of Rees-Mogg.

Take advantage of this to mend bridges and heal those wounds.

• Like 1

Just now, Decimus said:

Bill, after two bottles of wine and with the remarkable prescience of the drunk, I've decided that this nomination could be exactly the sort of thing that brings Roops and yourself together to form some sort of entente. Despite your head-butting over the Wuhan plague, when it comes to the issue of Brexit you're both right of Rees-Mogg, take advantage of this to mend bridges and heal those wounds.

You fucking maniac. They're bad enough when they're arguing against each other - you push them towards agreeing on something and we'll be living under some Orwellian new world order by the fucking weekend. 

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Bill, after two bottles of wine and with the remarkable prescience of the drunk, I've decided that this nomination could be exactly the sort of thing that brings Roops and yourself together to form some sort of entente. Despite your head-butting over the Wuhan plague, when it comes to the issue of Brexit you're both right of Rees-Mogg.

Take advantage of this to mend bridges and heal those wounds.

Her gaping, Grand Canyon sized wound couldn’t be healed if the entire population of the planet, in a global effort to bolster our NHS, clapped their hands and banged their saucepans for eternity. Evil Knievel would have taken one look at her unjumpable crevice, pulled a wheelie and fucked off down the road into retirement.

13 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You fucking maniac. They're bad enough when they're arguing against each other - you push them towards agreeing on something and we'll be living under some Orwellian new world order by the fucking weekend. 

Panic ye not RK. There’s as much chance of Roops admitting that she’s been 100% wrong about everything she’s ever said to me or about me, (which are my terms for her surrender) as any of her BS narrative actually being correct. I have her where I want her now so she’s doing the only thing she can by keeping her bonce down and reflecting on her misguided choice of opponent. It’s a great feeling when the fight’s gone from the fish and its just the formality of reeling it in and putting it out of its misery to come.

57 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Her gaping, Grand Canyon sized wound couldn’t be healed if the entire population of the planet, in a global effort to bolster our NHS, clapped their hands and banged their saucepans for eternity. Evil Knievel would have taken one look at her unjumpable crevice, pulled a wheelie and fucked off down the road into retirement.

Good that she hasn't got you rattled, Bilbo. 

Leave all the way for me, I'd vote leave again also. It's fair to say it's too early in my opinion, as it was always going to take time for such major changes to take effect. If you add a total overreaction (from a financial and NHS perspective) to a pandemic and Vladimir fucking with the energy supply... It's hard to actually say for certain how much Brexit has directly affected things. There seemed to be far less eastern europeans a while ago (post Brexit) however they seem to have been replaced with the recent Ukrainian arrivals. Let's be honest, a population of Peterborough settling here year upon year was never sustainable. Fuck the EU and fuck off 'laffin' cunt @PANZER MURPHY .

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

My church offers no absolutes.

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Getting off of Covid and calling each other sex offenders for five minutes, I'd be interested to hear from those of you who voted to leave the European Union.

Firstly, I'd like to know if any of you who voted Leave would have changed their vote in hindsight. I know that about-faces on The Corner are almost unheard of, but let's make this a civilised debate without any mud slinging.

Secondly, if you don't regret your choices, I'd like you to tell me what you think the benefits of it have been thus far. I'm not interested in "it's too early to say" or "it will be the best thing that's ever happened to this country once we get to an indeterminate date". 

Finally, for the minority of you who voted Remain, please feel free to chime in with how well/badly you think it has gone so far.

I'm not pinning my tail to any of your donkeys just yet, I'm more interested in what you've all got to say about it first.

I voted to leave…the country. I think it was about the time Theresa came up with the “Brexit means Brexit” zinger. The country and its government appeared to me to have lost its mind, and will be living with the dire consequences for a very long time. The vote was meant to settle “the question” for good, but the country seems more divided than ever. Cameron thought a Remain vote would kill off UKIP, but instead the Conservative party of Major, Clarke and Heseltine has become the party of Baker, Cash and Rees-Mogg. 

A very ugly business all round. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I voted to leave…the country. I think it was about the time Theresa came up with the “Brexit means Brexit” zinger. The country and its government appeared to me to have lost its mind, and will be living with the dire consequences for a very long time. The vote was meant to settle “the question” for good, but the country seems more divided than ever. Cameron thought a Remain vote would kill off UKIP, but instead the Conservative party of Major, Clarke and Heseltine has become the party of Baker, Cash and Rees-Mogg. 

It's become a country of binary extremes, you're either with us or against us as George Bush said. There's no room for the sensible middle ground anymore.

• Like 1

I voted remain, but solely because I didn't believe the unsubstantiated arguments being set forth by either side and that it was probably, on balance, given the years I have left, better not to upset the apple cart. 

Regardless of the long term potential benefits if managed correctly, it was inevitable that there would always be short term pain if the leave vote won. 

That said, once the votes were counted I was horrified by the legal attempts to overturn a legitimate democratic decision, even if it was mostly a result of counting the ballots of retards. 

I'm sure @King Billyagrees that the vote of the majority should be respected. 

2 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

“What’s that Skippy? The docs trapped down the old disused coal mine?

Fuck off Skippy, that silly old cunt pissed off to Oz about fifty years ago, when he retired from Dr Shipman’s surgery.”

”Bloody Nora mate. That fucking Joey must think we’re all bloody drongos from the woop woop or something. Chuck the fucker on the barbie.”

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

“What’s that Skippy? The docs trapped down the old disused coal mine?

Fuck off Skippy, that silly old cunt pissed off to Oz about fifty years ago, when he retired from Dr Shipman’s surgery.”

”Bloody Nora mate. That fucking Joey must think we’re all bloody drongos from the woop woop or something. Chuck the fucker on the barbie.”

At the risk of sounding like the Microsoft paperclip, it seems you’re putting together a greatest hits list of the hilarious barbs thrown in my direction these last five years, Bill. My views on Brexit have attracted more ire and disagreement than anything else I’ve posted. 

I think it’s fascinating how views are evolve, people once so strident are now seemingly not able to remember how they voted, or no longer think it’s that important. I’m sure such a story arc gives you hope. Maybe one day I’ll be calling for Dr Fauci to appear at The Hague too. 

10 minutes ago, Goober said:

I voted remain, but solely because I didn't believe the unsubstantiated arguments being set forth by either side and that it was probably, on balance, given the years I have left, better not to upset the apple cart. 

Regardless of the long term potential benefits if managed correctly, it was inevitable that there would always be short term pain if the leave vote won. 

That said, once the votes were counted I was horrified by the legal attempts to overturn a legitimate democratic decision, even if it was mostly a result of counting the ballots of retards. 

I'm sure @King Billyagrees that the vote of the majority should be respected. 

I voted leave, because that's clearly what none of the cunts wanted or expected to happen. I never actually expected it to go through, mind.

1 minute ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Maybe one day I’ll be calling for Dr Fauci to appear at The Hague too. 

On a Zoom call would be the best to hope for. ‘Science’ has probably got that covered just in case the agenda suffers a minor unscripted hiccup and veers off course temporarily till Klaus Schwab can reinsert his fist up Dr Faucis anus and get a grip on the controls.

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I voted leave, because that's clearly what none of the cunts wanted or expected to happen. I never actually expected it to go through, mind.

Honest of you, Killer. There was a huge angry populace dying for an opportunity to give the Man a kicking, and by voting for a Dulwich-educated ex-banker and veteran MEP they would really sock it to the Establishment. 

Tragic.