CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Liz is the new Prime Minister, How Do You Fell About It ?

peglegtwo

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I’m surprised Larry, the Downing St cat didn’t swoop in for a leadership challenge. 
 I fucking guarantee if it went to a public referendum, people would have more faith and confidence in a feline, than any of the gibbering fucking spastics in the commons.

It wouldn't make a difference. Larry runs it all from the shadows - being elected would only expose him to the consequences of his rule.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

It wouldn't make a difference. Larry runs it all from the shadows - being elected would only expose him to the consequences of his rule.

Imagine the contempt that Larry must have had for May, Johnson etc’. Knowing that he was at least 3 times as intelligent as the flid that’s supposed to look after him, but has to employ someone to open tins of Kit-e-Kat because they’d probably get confused by a can opener.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Penelope Alive said:

Better still why don't you swall bleach you dulLARD?

Perhaps you and pegleg can start a website for those proficient in pidgin English, eh? You'd be doing the world a huge philanthropic favour, in as much as you'd attract people burdened with Down's syndrome and immediately make them feel like internet emperors.

4 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Id like to be the first from my country to congratulate y'all on the competent and well informed pair o hands that now steers the ss great britain..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

It’s fucking hilarious isn’t it. I’ve given up fucking caring. 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Liz is lovely looking with an hourglass figure & she has brains too? I think even Radish Sunhat is/was 'wanking off' thinking re Liz - did you see his smile & run forward when she won?

She is a bit of a fine lookin ting prof baby..im glad she didnt take her huzboz name..Liz O' Leary just doesn't scream brexit enuff...lol

1 minute ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

She is a bit of a fine lookin ting prof baby..im glad she didnt take her huzboz name..Liz O' Leary just doesn't scream brexit enuff...lol

In Liz we Truss?

ProfB has googled O'leary means 'keeper of the calves'

Love ProfB XXX

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

She is a turn coat, backstabbing, power hungry multimillionaire cunt, compared with the other wanker who lost,  who indecently is a backstabbing, power hungry multimillionaire cunt. 

She upgraded her views/decision - saw things differently.

If I was her, I'd just go shopping - she hasn't, she's going to sort out this energy bill thing.

Love ProfB XXX

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Eddie said:

She is a turn coat, backstabbing, power hungry multimillionaire cunt, compared with the other wanker who lost,  who indecently is a backstabbing, power hungry multimillionaire cunt. 

Eddie, you making a political comment is about as daft as dipshit and tone deaf EC posting a music video. Stick to what you know.. absolutely fucking nothing. 

• Like 1