CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Liz is the new Prime Minister, How Do You Fell About It ?

peglegtwo

11 hours ago, White Cunt said:

It was a matter of whether the pensions or the US dollar denominated debt pile of shit was going to be set on fire first. 
Due to further UK debt expansion and top tax & corporate tax trimming, suddenly bond rates spiked, BoE shat it’s pants and printed more money to rescue the situation. 
I tell you LC, it would be strategically better to have financial operations discussed in a basement behind closed doors, with paper bags and extra mufflers for all participants.

Anyway, looks like your UK pensions will get “paid”. By the time it’s all over, I think 15 pence in the pound real value is all that can be had.

I will let you in to a secret, Fends isn’t a painter, he actually assists running one of the largest hedge funds in the city. He met with our PM along with fellow city big wigs and the boe, Liz explained her plan, Fends and his cronies all shorted the pound and cleared up. He was last seen not disappearing over the horizon is his Yacht. Fuck off.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, ProfB said:

PS Stu has a big willy, I've heard all about it - even considered joining the potty class myself, but Kazza says, there's only one Stu. There's Malc the retired cop, Lorraine the depressive, Bri, the nervous type & Gylnn, yes Glynn, the care home manager & a few others.

So, I'll not be creating any clay jugs anytime soon.

Love ProfB xxx

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Robson Greene thought he was the achiever from that 90s double act. Who’s been in Game Of Thrones and John Wick 3?

Get back to your fishing rods you little baldy cunt.

One arrogant little cunt is what he is. He fingered Mrs Cnut, or so she reckons, in the early 90’s…and somewhere else, probably.

• Like 1

On 28/09/2022 at 13:29, Last Cunt Standing said:

The only reason you won’t get a like here Panz is that from today 1 UK like is worth 0.954 likes in the Eurozone. The buggers can’t afford you. 

The drop in the value of sterling has seen that opportunistic silverback, Fifty Cent, change his name to ‘one pound!’ Lol…etc.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The drop in the value of sterling has seen that opportunistic silverback, Fifty Cent, change his name to ‘one pound!’ Lol…etc.

Careful, DC, or you'll have Inspector Appropriation on your case. 

No doubt the next time he logs on, you'll be accused of infringement. Despite Curtis James Jackson III only becoming known as Fiddy four years after Black Wednesday, this joke according to @Frank was already doing the rounds in the comments section of Private Eye in 1992.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

No doubt the next time he logs on, you'll be accused of infringement. Despite Curtis James Jackson III only becoming known as Fiddy four years after Black Wednesday, this joke according to @Frank was already doing the rounds in the comments section of Private Eye in 1992.

If Frank reads the Eye, I’m cancelling my subscription…it’s bad enough that Roops reads it.

13 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

If Frank reads the Eye, I’m cancelling my subscription…it’s bad enough that Roops reads it.

13 hours ago, Decimus said:

I think it’s an outside bet that Frank is E J Thribb (17 1/2).

On 26/09/2022 at 18:50, PANZER MURPHY said:

Whats a like?....lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

A stupid answer fitting of its author.

Actually, this made me chuckle. I searched 'rain sounds window' or similar and this came up in the list... and it's got 'IRELAND' in the title. Lol.  

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

A stupid answer fitting of its author.

Actually, this made me chuckle. I searched 'rain sounds window' or similar and this came up in the list... and it's got 'IRELAND' in the title. Lol.  

Ya should play that on a loop for the poor mama..no lizards runnin across the wall in sunny spainland...just this...forever..viva sunlit uplands ahead...probably..lol

13 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ya should play that on a loop for the poor mama..no lizards runnin across the wall in sunny spainland...just this...forever..viva sunlit uplands ahead...probably..lol

I'm fairly certain your 'mama' would be disappointed at what a bigoted, insular Anglophobe her son had become, in spite of her own mother sucking off half the Black & Tans in the 1920s.   

29 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I'm fairly certain your 'mama' would be disappointed at what a bigoted, insular Anglophobe her son had become, in spite of her own mother sucking off half the Black & Tans in the 1920s.   

Ah wuggers baby..ya have me all wrong..i may be officially required to hate y'all but i don't feel it in me heart..on the contrary i need you and all the other tens of millions of big brains like ya to keep goin down the road yer on... those sunny meadows are only a few more years down that jagged n rocky ravine..lol

16 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Bally baby.. lizzo has just figured out that the shinners are tryna drive a wedge tween uk n norn iron..next time ya sneak back to the north unnoticed ya must try n convince the brethren that lizzo speaks with forked tongue..lol

I see the Euro has fallen to 96 cents against the dollar today and the pound has climbed to higher than it was before the mini budget last Thursday. 
I’m not too astute when it comes to complicated international financial matters such as these, but I want you to know that I for one will never ever call you a fucking stupid fucking cunt for A.. panicking and cashing in your hard earned Sterling, or B.. boasting about it as if you were George Soros in wellies and a donkey jacket.

🇬🇧 NO SURRENDER 🇬🇧

Bally baby...twas down to a simple issue of seeing who'd take the useless currency off me hands..nobody wanted it...banks..post office..next time im playin up norf ill just fill me tank n spare meself the trouble of bringing it back into the eurozone..lol

On 02/10/2022 at 03:09, King Billy said:

I see the Euro has fallen to 96 cents against the dollar today and the pound has climbed to higher than it was before the mini budget last Thursday. 
I’m not too astute when it comes to complicated international financial matters such as these, but I want you to know that I for one will never ever call you a fucking stupid fucking cunt for A.. panicking and cashing in your hard earned Sterling, or B.. boasting about it as if you were George Soros in wellies and a donkey jacket.

🇬🇧 NO SURRENDER 🇬🇧

The pseudo rally of the pound cost £65 billion from BoE reserves Bill, which makes the four cents increase since Thursday a pretty shit return. Ask yourself how many dollars to the pound you got the day David Cameron was appointed PM in 2010.

£65 billion, by the way, is £3600 of your money every hour since the birth of Jesus Christ. Enough to fund the UK defence budget until Easter 2024. 

in other news, what do you make of James Nesbit, a good Loyal fella from Coleraine, no less, speaking yesterday about a “Union of Ireland”? Even from this distance I can hear Rev. Paisley spinning in his coffin like a Donner Kebab. 

Fun times. 

• Like 1

The wonder that is the brexit has propelled the process of unification  forward by at least 50 years..and wee jeff n sammys blind tongue holery of the toray partay instead of being friends with Europe has now added 450 million EU citizens to the shinner camp without the shinners even having to lift finger..no surrender...you'll just be sold..or swapped..lol

5 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The pseudo rally of the pound cost £65 billion from BoE reserves Bill, which makes the four cents increase since Thursday a pretty shit return. Ask yourself how many dollars to the pound you got the day David Cameron was appointed PM in 2010.

£65 billion, by the way, is £3600 of your money every hour since the birth of Jesus Christ. Enough to fund the UK defence budget until Easter 2024. 

in other news, what do you make of James Nesbit, a good Loyal fella from Coleraine, no less, speaking yesterday that a “Union of Ireland”? Even from this distance I can hear Rev. Paisley spinning in his coffin like a Donner Kebab. 

Fun times. 

It’s obvious that you haven’t actually listened to what he said, or asked yourself why as a long time London based ‘luvvie’ anyone living in NI would listen to him anyway? He was very much ‘on the fence’ in his speech and I would say that he was there more for his own career self interest than anything else, bearing in mind that if he spoke out against a United Ireland he’d quickly find himself out of work due to the anti Unionist agenda of the industry he’s done very well for himself in. This pointless event was of course ignored by Ulsters Unionist parties and  even deemed by the Alliance Party of NI as not something they wished to participate in. Of course the usual Sinn/Fein/IRA talking heads and their newfound allies in the  leftie woke dustbin of Irish politics like Leo the Indian fudge packer all turned up to play their same old tunes, but no one who matters really listens to their BS, even with the likes of the BBC, Sky News and the rest of the Anti British MSM doing their utmost to hype up the non event.

As I’ve stated on here many times, I’ve lived more than half my life in England, away from the place I grew up, but unlike you I take no pleasure watching events from afar, hoping everything goes tits up so I can wank myself into oblivion with a knowing ‘I told you so’ smile on my face.

I don’t know why you and Panzybobo don’t just shack up together and live happily ever after, basking in your mutual hatred of Britain together?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Bally baby...twas down to a simple issue of seeing who'd take the useless currency off me hands..nobody wanted it...banks..post office..next time im playin up norf ill just fill me tank n spare meself the trouble of bringing it back into the eurozone..lol

So there we have it. It seems that you need to sing and dance in the UK to earn a crust. You stupid fucking cunt…you’ve just unmasked yourself for all on here to see. Lol.