CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Liz is the new Prime Minister, How Do You Fell About It ?

peglegtwo

This war-mongering privileged Maggie wannabe bitch was born at the very top of a giant sequoia redwood, hitting every fucking branch squarely in the face on the way down to Westminster. I'd rather stick my cock in a nest of army ants. What a moose.

Someone who 'backs Britons wishing to take arms against Ukraine to join the fight against Russia' is fairly fucking limited in the brains dept. What a disaster her leadership will undoubtedly prove to be, especially as the British public – as with incompetent one-eyed Scottish jethro Gordon Brown – didn't vote her to power.

• Like 1

Guest Parabolic Cunting
Just now, Wolfie said:

This war-mongering privileged Maggie wannabe bitch was born at the very top of a giant sequoia redwood, hitting every fucking branch squarely in the face on the way down to Westminster. I'd rather stick my cock in a nest of army ants. What a moose.

Someone who 'backs Britons wishing to take arms against Ukraine to join the fight against Russia' is fairly fucking limited in the brains dept. What a disaster her leadership will undoubtedly prove to be, especially as the British public – as with incompetent one-eyed Scottish jethro Gordon Brown – didn't vote her to power.

I'd smash her into oblivion, just to see if she begs me for a custard blast all over her zombified face to get me to stop. Dirty bitches, like I know she is, are best suited for world ladder climbing. We'll be doing all kinds of deals before you know it.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
4 hours ago, peglegtwo said:

Well.................... ?

I would fucking strangle you with the cord from my iron, having destroyed it smashing you repeatedly round the head.

15 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The way you read everyone like a book is uncannily accurate, you're definitely the best on here.

You might be just saying that in jest, CB, but I honestly think I am… best on here. Imagine how great it could be if I made an effort. 

4 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Id like to be the first from my country to congratulate y'all on the competent and well informed pair o hands that now steers the ss great britain..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

There are millions of immigrants who have flocked to this country over the years in the hope that their children wouldn't starve to death. Foreign dreamers landing on our shores hoping for a better life and more than a miserable three score and ten spent scratching out a living in the arse-end of nowhere.

You would think that these non-British hordes would be cursing their life choices and eyeing up a return to the shit-holes of their forefathers, pondering whether life might just be better anywhere else other than this imploding, disunited kingdom.

You'd think that, and you'd be wrong, Fitzy. I'd never move back across the water to that inbred, backward, culturally bereft, utterly depressing, damp and insignificant country that you call home, not even if I was faced with a 15k per annum gas bill.

Lolololololol.

Fuck off.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Decimus said:

There are millions of immigrants who have flocked to this country over the years in the hope that their children wouldn't starve to death. Foreign dreamers landing on our shores hoping for a better life and more than a miserable three score and ten spent scratching out a living in the arse-end of nowhere.

You would think that these non-British hordes would be cursing their life choices and eyeing up a return to the shit-holes of their forefathers, pondering whether life might just be better anywhere else other than this imploding, disunited kingdom.

You'd think that, and you'd be wrong, Fitzy. I'd never move back across the water to that inbred, backward, culturally bereft, utterly depressing, damp and insignificant country that you call home, not even if I was faced with a 15k per annum gas bill.

Lolololololol.

Fuck off.

G'wey ta fuk ..ya do nothin but moan about the immagints that arrive via the withers express landing daily on yer sewage soaked shores...ya puffed up puffin puffnob..lol

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Lolololololol.

Fuck off.

Seriously mate, if it gets beyond bearable, there is always a home for you here.

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You contribute as much to this site as Stephen Hawking did to distance running. Fuck off.

Long distance dribbling. One of the great mysteries of the universe, and Hawking still holds the world record, so a little more respect please, if you don’t mind.

40 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

G'wey ta fuk ..ya do nothin but moan about the immagints that arrive via the withers express landing daily on yer sewage soaked shores...ya puffed up puffin puffnob..lol

Winter’s coming, Spudcoon. How many kilos of peat does one of your fifteen fetid, rickets-ridden, impetigo urchin kids buy these days?

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Seriously mate, if it gets beyond bearable, there is always a home for you here.

I'll be honest with you, Withers. Despite your people having a history of abject fucking cowardice on the international stage, when it comes to domestic affairs you don't take any shit. 

Numerous revolutions, student insurrections, yellow vest sporting morons, millions of sheep burnt in Calais and a political intransigence toward the wankers across the pond that our own fawning politicos should take heed of.

If the British population had a quarter of your lots arrogance and their will to upset the apple cart, we wouldn't be in this situation. Fair enough we'd probably be speaking German, but you get where I'm coming from...mate.

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

God help us if this mad old fucking bag is behind in the polls just before the next election.

After half the country has frozen to death, and another quarter have starved into a catatonic state, the rest of us will be incinerated by Russian nukes after she sends our three Royal Navy rowing boats into the Black Sea to have a pop at Vlad for shits, giggles and votes.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

the rest of us will be incinerated by Russian nukes after she sends our three Royal Navy rowing boats into the Black Sea to have a pop at Vlad for shits, giggles and votes.

No need to worry about that Decs, if last weeks Royal Navy debacle is anything to go by, when the state of the art flagship aircraft carrier HMS Prince of Wales set off from Portsmouth bound for the USA, but only managed to get as far as the Isle of Wight before breaking down and having to be towed back to base.

Putin and  Zing must have breathed a huge sigh of relief when they eventually stopped laughing. 🤣

• Like 3

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

No need to worry about that Decs, if last weeks Royal Navy debacle is anything to go by, when the state of the art flagship aircraft carrier HMS Prince of Wales set off from Portsmouth bound for the USA, but only managed to get as far as the Isle of Wight before breaking down and having to be towed back to base.

Putin and  Zing must have breathed a huge sigh of relief when they eventually stopped laughing. 🤣

Good judgment there, father.

But I wouldn’t quite bet the house on the finesse of Vlad or chink armoury or tech to win a war, either.

This may simply be the case of three blind mice - with the Yankees being the farmer’s wife.