CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Liz is the new Prime Minister, How Do You Fell About It ?

peglegtwo

8 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Id like to be the first from my country to congratulate y'all on the competent and well informed pair o hands that now steers the ss great britain..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

"at least it's not a brown nob jockey" seems as redundant as "at least we are not speaking German".

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ProfB said:

She upgraded her views/decision - saw things differently.

If I was her, I'd just go shopping - she hasn't, she's going to sort out this energy bill thing.

Love ProfB XXX

She would do us all a favour to just fuck off shopping for some plastic surgery she may need when the mob is finished ripping her face off. 

5 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Winter’s coming, Spudcoon. How many kilos of peat does one of your fifteen fetid, rickets-ridden, impetigo urchin kids buy these days?

Ya see what im gettin at....are you a deviant..roops says we are a broad church here..what manner of offering does your godhead demand...we won't judge ya...much..lol

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

No need to worry about that Decs, if last weeks Royal Navy debacle is anything to go by, when the state of the art flagship aircraft carrier HMS Prince of Wales set off from Portsmouth bound for the USA, but only managed to get as far as the Isle of Wight before breaking down and having to be towed back to base.

Putin and  Zing must have breathed a huge sigh of relief when they eventually stopped laughing. 🤣

The naval theatre will be very interesting to watch in the event of WW3 kicking off. We've got the Yanks with a fleet of ageing nuclear carriers that they can't even fully crew and trillions of dollars worth of modular LCS boats that can't actually change modules and break apart if they go over 30 knots. Backed up by our two lumbering and temperamental aircraft carriers with no aircraft and mighty support fleet of about three destroyers and the French Charles de Gaulle bringing up the rear and ready to run away at the first opportunity.

And on the other side we've got the Ruskies and the Chinks - the former bringing in Cold War classics like the Slava class cruisers and the Admiral Kuznetsov - because who the fuck needs running water when you're at sea? The latter being fucking China - so I'll believe those dodgy cunts have a functioning surface navy and not just a bunch of hollow superstructures constructed atop floating barges when I see it.

My guess is the fucking lot will sink shortly after leaving port and the entire thing will descend into a bunch of cunts smacking each other across the head with life raft paddles in the middle of the Pacific.

• Like 3

Well it looks as though Priti Patel is resigning as home secretary so I'm going to propose that @Eric Cuntman is considered for the role as I think he would be just slightly more enthusiastic about controlling illegal migration......or any other form of migration that only involves foreigners.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Well it looks as though Priti Patel is resigning as home secretary so I'm going to propose that @Eric Cuntman is considered for the role as I think he would be just slightly more enthusiastic about controlling illegal migration......or any other form of migration that only involves foreigners.

Patel the clusterfuck queen has been winging it for years with her seemingly limitless succession of fuckups . Just imagine the shit she must have on Johnson or Rees Mogg to have held onto her nice little earner for so long.  You can bet she is already there with daggers at the ready in the queue now forming  behind the Truss cunt.

5 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

My first task will be to deliver instructions to Hereford. All available personnel will be required to work their way through the Terrorism Watch Lists, and turn them into ‘Not To Worry Anymore’ lists.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

My first task will be to deliver instructions to Hereford. All available personnel will be required to work their way through the Terrorism Watch Lists, and turn them into ‘Not To Worry Anymore’ lists.

“Death on The Rock” was less a warning and more an instructional video for you, wasn’t it Eric? 

17 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

G'wey ta fuk ..ya do nothin but moan about the immagints that arrive via the withers express landing daily on yer sewage soaked shores...ya puffed up puffin puffnob..lol

Panzer, if I was given a pound for every 'lol' you wrote here, I'd have enough to pay everyones energy bills this year. On the other hand, if I had a pound for every post of yours that didn't mention Brexit, slagging off the UK, and generally acting like a cunt... I would barely be able to buy a pack those shitty, Richmond Irish 'Sausages'. Lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Panzer, if I was given a pound for every 'lol' you wrote here, I'd have enough to pay everyones energy bills this year. On the other hand, if I had a pound for every post of yours that didn't mention Brexit, slagging off the UK, and generally acting like a cunt... I would barely be able to buy a pack those shitty, Richmond Irish 'Sausages'. Lol.

Chappy baby...if the lizzo keeps to her word n bins the norn iron protocol the onny meat youll taste is when ya bite yer tongue..lol