CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wet Weeping Cunts

Witheredscrote

19 hours ago, King Billy said:

There’s the barely reported by the MSM (surprise surprise) knife attack on two coppers in Leicester Square the other morning.

Man charged with attempted murder after Leicester Square police stabbings | UK news | The Guardian

Leicester Square stabbings: Man charged with attempted murder after two police officers attacked in London | UK News | Sky News

Man charged after two Met Police officers stabbed in London's Leicester Square | ITV News

Two police officers are stabbed in London with one 'seriously hurt' | Daily Mail Online

Policewoman suffers life changing injures after two officers stabbed in Leicester Square - LBC

Leicester Square: Man, 24, charged with attempted murder of policeman after two officers stabbed | The Independent

London police stabbing: Two officers taken to hospital - BBC News

Soho stabbing: Witnesses tell of horror moment two police officers knifed in London’s West End | Evening Standard

Two police officers stabbed in central London | Reuters

Leicester Square attack: Female Pc facing 'life-changing' injuries after two officers stabbed by 'frenzied individual' (telegraph.co.uk)

Leicester Square stabbing: Horror video after cop knifed 3 times in neck & female officer suffers life-changing injuries | The Sun

Leicester Square police stabbing: Man, 24, charged with attempted murder and GBH | UK | News | Express.co.uk

Leicester Square stabbing: Two officers injured after being stabbed on duty while tackling knifeman - Mirror Online

Etc, etc...

8 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Have you considered emigrating?

Mrs D has been banging that particular drum with more enthusiasm than Frank in the 'Girl From Ipanema' video. I won't tell you where she's got her sights on, needless to say I assumed she was taking the fucking piss.

19 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

@Stubby Pecker! Abandoned baby hedgehog. Tennis ball size and sitting in the sun on its own. Bank holiday and the rescue cunts aren’t answering their phones. 
 Cat food, water and a shoe box with a warm water bottle?

Make sure the clay is very moist, and pat gently into the spines. Stuff with thyme and rosemary.  Place under the hot embers for 30mins. I'm sure that our resident gyppo has a similar recipe.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Mrs D has been banging that particular drum with more enthusiasm than Frank in the 'Girl From Ipanema' video. I won't tell you where she's got her sights on, needless to say I assumed she was taking the fucking piss.

Portugal is on my radar…buy a gaff, get residency, fuck all income tax to pay on any income (including pensions) for 10 years, warmer climate, decent vino, Faro & Lisbon have all year flights back to Blighty should you need it…all the grilled sardines you can eat. Mrs Cnut’s not having it so that’s another reason to fuck off there.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Thailand. On a warm day Phuket would put you in mind of Cromer, I’m sure. You can watch every Canaries game on the box, live and eat well on 10 Bob a day, and if Mrs D feels like a trip home, you can always sample the nightlife. You can go beast hunting too, if you’re that way inclined. My mate Rack is never away from the place. 

39 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Thailand. On a warm day Phuket would put you in mind of Cromer, I’m sure. You can watch every Canaries game on the box, live and eat well on 10 Bob a day, and if Mrs D feels like a trip home, you can always sample the nightlife. You can go beast hunting too, if you’re that way inclined. My mate Rack is never away from the place. 

I'd want to be as far away from Frank as humanly possible, so a sex tourist hot spot of ill repute is definitely out of the question.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Burying a story on their websites, after a cursory 10 second vague mention on the TV news is exactly the point I was making, which I’m quite sure you knew. You just can’t help yourself can you? You’re looking thoroughly desperate now, scratching around for anything at all to appear relevant. I have to say it’s quite a sad sight to observe, even for me surprisingly. 😢

Ok Scrote, just seen this and to be fair and although it pains me..i have to agree with you.

Yes i have pointed out to idiots that, why should i be upset about someone who i have never met, someone who was born in to a life of Riley because their parents had sex with  their own inbred bloodlines. Someone who has given birth to sex offenders, when you point these simple facts out, the brainwashed stockholm syndrome spastics lose their tiny minds.

• Like 1

Still..ya got to revel in what it musta been like back in the days of empire and all the brown people stayed on the plantations instead of infesting the high street..sovereign piper..who thinks up these shite names...anyway..back to stoopid horrible reality for yiz..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

18 hours ago, King Billy said:

Burying a story on their websites, after a cursory 10 second vague mention on the TV news is exactly the point I was making, which I’m quite sure you knew. You just can’t help yourself can you? You’re looking thoroughly desperate now, scratching around for anything at all to appear relevant. I have to say it’s quite a sad sight to observe, even for me surprisingly. 😢

Ridiculous. Just wipe the egg off your face, eh?

19 hours ago, King Billy said:

There was a very big dead monarch story trending at the time but every news site I looked at had a mention of the story .. perhaps less time seeking out photos of imaginary cocks would be a good idea.

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Ridiculous. Just wipe the egg off your face, eh?

The Anthony Joshua of CC, chucking her moderators belts out of the ring after another failed and highly embarrassing display. You’ve nowhere to go from here Champ. Hang up your gloves before this is all you’ll be remembered for.

8 hours ago, Penelope Alive said:

There was a very big dead monarch story trending at the time but every news site I looked at had a mention of the story .. perhaps less time seeking out photos of imaginary cocks would be a good idea.

Is that a sceptre in your Yfronts, or are you just pleased to see me Lord Penelope?

On 19/09/2022 at 14:21, Eric Cuntman said:

@Stubby Pecker! Abandoned baby hedgehog. Tennis ball size and sitting in the sun on its own. Bank holiday and the rescue cunts aren’t answering their phones. 
 Cat food, water and a shoe box with a warm water bottle?

Should have covered it in mud and chucked it on a bonfire for 30 minutes.  It's a pikey delicacy, apparently.