CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wash Your Fucking Hands

Wolfie

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He was quite happy with a cardboard box, some cat food and a hot water bottle

The way things are going with inflation, energy prices and tyrannical government overreach currently, we’ll soon be envious of the lucky bastards enjoying such luxuries.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

By ‘most’ I assume you mean everyone apart from me? If so then I totally agree.

Of course KB, from day one we were anti vax and not following the sheep. Talking of fucking vaccines, they're going on about another winter booster... Talk about not letting it go. They'll all know you were right, when they're dead. Lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I forgot it was you who got blamed over the ‘shithead’ avatar. I’m pretty sure that Bill fucking Stickers disappearance was due to fear of a backlash from the ‘gaming’ community. He’s scared that Ereptyle might track him down using his PlayStation ‘Junior Commando Childfinder Helmet’.

Fucking ereptile ,I remember us taking him under are wing to him being cerismonaly doing a runner.

Going on tirade about games or some shit and being fucked off the corner.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Snowy said:

Fucking ereptile ,I remember us taking him under are wing to him being cerismonaly doing a runner.

Going on tirade about games or some shit and being fucked off the corner.

I didn’t mind the silly cunt. He had an avatar of Ainsley Harriot photoshopped, wanking off a 14 inch black cock into a frying pan. 
 The most disgusting creature that ever logged in was Gurt. Roops removed his avatar of a Bloke’s face covered in blood with clotty bits, holding a sign that says ‘I love period sex’

Special mention goes to ‘Extremecunt’. A superb avatar photo of an Al Qaeda suicide bombers guts and torso on a pavement. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I didn’t mind the silly cunt. He had an avatar of Ainsley Harriot photoshopped, wanking off a 14 inch black cock into a frying pan. 
 The most disgusting creature that ever logged in was Gurt. Roops removed his avatar of a Bloke’s face covered in blood with clotty bits, holding a sign that says ‘I love period sex’

Special mention goes to ‘Extremecunt’. A superb avatar photo of an Al Qaeda suicide bombers guts and torso on a pavement. 

Monumental cunt always gave me a chuckle tbf ,or I got amused by clashing with him, his brick top avatar was the icing on the cake .

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

They'll all know you were right, when they're dead. Lol

I just hope I live long enough to see them all prematurely die before me. We’ll see who’s laughing when we’re the only two purebloods left alive, blasting around London in my imaginary M4 (mask less). Oh and I bags the top bunk by the way. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Decimus said:

My days of clubbing are long behind me, but washing your hands in back street student club was always a conundrum.

On the one hand, as I'm not an Arab or a frog, I usually hold with washing one's hands after splashing them with piss. However, these establishments invariably had a bog wog stood at the sinks with an assortment of Aramis, Old Spice and Lynx. If you approached the sink you would effectively be maced in the face and then aggressively coerced into giving them a quid for the pleasure of stinking like Neil on a hot date at Wetherspoons. 

Nine times out of ten I'd leave the toilet unwashed, no doubt giving some slapper a UTI after I finger blasted her behind the DJ deck.

Desist Decs or you’ll be hearing from my solicitor, @Roadkill.

18 hours ago, Eddie said:

It’s no secret that the French are filthy, most of them wipe their arse with their hand and lick their fingers clean, the men didn’t even bother licking their fingers Fuck off.

I’m just home from navigating the Canal du Rhöne through the Camargue, Ed. Attractive to look at but did you know that the dirty Gallic cunts allow all thousands of boats to discharge their bogs directly into the canal? The banks were full of French fishermen trying to catch their lunch. Fucking animals. I’m not surprised that the bold Francis has a gaff canal side after seeing his pic of that fetid rank paddling pool he cavorts in with his ‘chien d’amour.’

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m just home from navigating the Canal du Rhöne through the Camargue, Ed. Attractive to look at but did you know that the dirty Gallic cunts allow all thousands of boats to discharge their bogs directly into the canal? The banks were full of French fishermen trying to catch their lunch. Fucking animals. I’m not surprised that the bold Francis has a gaff canal side after seeing his pic of that fetid rank paddling pool he cavorts in with his ‘chien d’amour.’

I took the exact same route last year, although we ran into choppy waters just outside of lake Manzala.

Did you get through the Schelde Rijnverbinding Spui canal lock without any issues? We were fine until Mrs D took a sharp left at the exit point and crashed the barge into the Mersey ferry.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I took the exact same route last year, although we ran into choppy waters just outside of lake Manzala.

Did you get through the Schelde Rijnverbinding Spui canal lock without any issues? We were fine until Mrs D took a sharp left at the exit point and crashed the barge into the Mersey ferry.

Dizzy was actually negotiating basin end at Nantwich during a cloudburst.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Vile French cunts, gave us no navigational tips and had smug grins on their faces as we boarded. Twenty minutes in D, I’ll tell you this and I’ll tell you nothing less, that Iguazu Falls put the shits up me. We lost all of our ale overboard, the rudder was damaged and Mrs C’s hairdo was fucked…I got wetter than an otter’s pocket. We had to put into Langkawi for repairs,provisions and hairspray. Twats.

23 hours ago, Wolfie said:

In the unlikely event I ever become ruler of the free world, those doing it will be hanged, drawn and quartered, and if they're still alive, promptly set on fire. 

I would emulate our much-maligned Muslim brothers by separating the offending hands from their wrists quicker than you could say "razor sharp scimitar" (although if ever there was a culture with dodgy toilet rules it's those cunts.)

Like @The Beast I may not always dry mine, but I will invariably wash them, and properly too. I wouldn't want those Covid germs that @King Billy is so concerned about multiplying in between vaccinations.

17 hours ago, The Beast said:

If I use the shit house in a pub or restaurant and they have one of those pull-down towels on a roll, I will let my hands dry naturally, irrespective of whether I have shaken hands with the disenfranchised or had the less common event of a King Henry. Disgusting fucking things.

Don't they call them a King Charles now?

36 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:
  17 hours ago, The Beast said:

If I use the shit house in a pub or restaurant and they have one of those pull-down towels on a roll, I will let my hands dry naturally, irrespective of whether I have shaken hands with the disenfranchised or had the less common event of a King Henry. Disgusting fucking things.

Where PVC gloves from Boots - £2.50 for a packet on 10.

11 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m just home from navigating the Canal du Rhöne through the Camargue, Ed. Attractive to look at but did you know that the dirty Gallic cunts allow all thousands of boats to discharge their bogs directly into the canal?

You could have saved a bit of dough if you’d stole a beret from the charity shop, made up a string of onions from your allotment and both just floated off up the canal to Salford Quays on an old lorry tube from the skip at KwikFit. At least there would have been no possibility of seeing Frank wanking in a bush as you sailed past, although the stench of Northern shit would definitely have been much worse than anything the Frogs could offer probably.

7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Like @The Beast I may not always dry mine, but I will invariably wash them, and properly too. I wouldn't want those Covid germs that @King Billy is so concerned about multiplying in between vaccinations.

I never wash mine as Bill Gates 5G microchips have been found in tap water, but I’m absolutely anal when it comes to drying them.

In a pub many years ago I was walking back to my pint after having gone for a piss. On my way back I made some soppy remark to a small dog that was sat with two couples at a table.  One of the blokes, who had left the loo before me, looked up and made a sarcastic remark.  I looked at all four before glancing at the bowl of crisps on their table and said, 'At least I wash my hands after a piss.'  I'll never forget the look on the faces of their two girls. Fortunately for me if the landlord hadn't intervened, the cunts would have beaten three bales out of me. My mates were of no fucking use so if any of them are reading this, do fuck off.

• Like 1

On 20/09/2022 at 18:32, Eric Cuntman said:

Llama ffarma. 

I don’t mind you helping yourself to my intellectual property, but do it properly.

I do apologise, it was a slight aberration, I'll try not to do it again, but it will be difficult 🤔

On 20/09/2022 at 19:26, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I remember him making a right cunt of himself during said nomination. Now I accept that most on here are slightly unhinged, angry, have mental health issues, and whatever else and thats fine, @cunt however is particularly sinister, he puts blame on others and accuses them of behaving the way he does, classic psychopath and fucking weirdo to boot. 

I'm surprised you remember anything, through the crack haze 🤪