CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Islam, the No1 protected demographic in 2022 Britain.

King Billy

Hundreds of Muslims and Hindus have been rioting in Leicester every night for the past 3 weeks. These large gangs of violent young men have been fighting each other on the streets of Leicester every night, vandalising property, including what the deputy Chief Constable of Leicestershire Police described as a ‘religious building’ because the coward was too afraid to say it was a Hindu temple which was attacked by fanatical Muslim thugs. This attack had first been reported by the lying media as an attack on a mosque to clearly point the blame at the wrong side, because it seems that the ‘religion of peace’ must not be painted in a bad light as that would be ‘islamophobia’ and that’s a no no for the fake news liars who decide what version of events the public should be told (if anything).

Well this civil unrest has now kicked off in Birmingham tonight too, where a large crowd of mussies have gathered outside a Hindu temple in Smethwick threatening to burn it down. The police, including TSG riot units have been markedly different in their approach to dealing with these ongoing religiously motivated disturbances than the tactics which have become the norm over the past 2+ years in London when law abiding indigenous British people have dared to publicly protest against the authoritarian, anti democratic measures imposed on them in the name of ‘public health’. A far more ‘softly softly’ approach seems to be the orders which the filth are operating under now. 
The MSM who at first ignored these nightly events have now decided to mention them briefly as ‘an ongoing dispute between two opposing groups of fans over the result of a cricket match’ 

When the fuck is the British public going to stand up and say “bollocks” to being lied to, constantly fed a fairy tale narrative of a utopian multicultural paradise and being treated as if they are the root cause of the centuries old hatred and sectarianism between these enemies who our scumbag politicians have welcomed to come here and bring all their fucking cultural hatred of each other (and us) with them?

The problem is not really the Hindus who are statistically far more law abiding and willing to integrate with British culture and respect our country. The child raping ‘peaceful’ scumbags who openly despise us and boast of a forthcoming ‘Sharia State’ U.K. are as usual though being hidden from the general publics view by the enemies of Britain ie the MSM and the cowards in the political class.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Hundreds of Muslims and Hindus have been rioting in Leicester every night for the past 3 weeks. These large gangs of violent young men have been fighting each other on the streets of Leicester every night, vandalising property, including what the deputy Chief Constable of Leicestershire Police described as a ‘religious building’ because the coward was too afraid to say it was a Hindu temple which was attacked by fanatical Muslim thugs. This attack had first been reported by the lying media as an attack on a mosque to clearly point the blame at the wrong side, because it seems that the ‘religion of peace’ must not be painted in a bad light as that would be ‘islamophobia’ and that’s a no no for the fake news liars who decide what version of events the public should be told (if anything).

Well this civil unrest has now kicked off in Birmingham tonight too, where a large crowd of mussies have gathered outside a Hindu temple in Smethwick threatening to burn it down. The police, including TSG riot units have been markedly different in their approach to dealing with these ongoing religiously motivated disturbances than the tactics which have become the norm over the past 2+ years in London when law abiding indigenous British people have dared to publicly protest against the authoritarian, anti democratic measures imposed on them in the name of ‘public health’. A far more ‘softly softly’ approach seems to be the orders which the filth are operating under now. 
The MSM who at first ignored these nightly events have now decided to mention them briefly as ‘an ongoing dispute between two opposing groups of fans over the result of a cricket match’ 

When the fuck is the British public going to stand up and say “bollocks” to being lied to, constantly fed a fairy tale narrative of a utopian multicultural paradise and being treated as if they are the root cause of the centuries old hatred and sectarianism between these enemies who our scumbag politicians have welcomed to come here and bring all their fucking cultural hatred of each other with them?

The problem is not really the Hindus who are statistically far more law abiding and willing to integrate with British culture and respect our country. The child raping ‘peaceful’ scumbags who openly despise us and boast of a forthcoming ‘Sharia State’ U.K. are as usual though being hidden from the general publics view by the enemies of Britain ie the MSM and the cowards in the political class.

Try that shit with Sikhs and see what happens to the stinking muzzie cunts. 

• Like 1

As a native of these islands, the important thing is not to take a side in this internecine dispute. Given the anti-white race hate laws in the U.K plc, it is best to let them keep knocking the shit out of each other.

Instead, the finger must be pointed at the duopoly parties that have implemented the immigration policy the last 60 plus years.

If cunts don't stop voting for these parties, then we will get a lot more of the same.

The average potato won't make this connection and probably back the Hindus. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I am surprised the Sikhs aren't getting a few men together and going to these fights in order to protect or offer assistance to the Hindus. Maybe they are and we are not informed of this.

Colonialism eh..anyway bally baby..i was playin a party up in Belfast on Thursday nite and the ole boy tipped us all £150.00 on top of our fee..went to exchange it for euros today only to be told nobody wants it..as yer man in the bank said me..where did ya get that shite from..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

When the fuck is the British public going to stand up and say “bollocks” to being lied to, constantly fed a fairy tale narrative of a utopian multicultural paradise and being treated as if they are the root cause of the centuries old hatred and sectarianism between these enemies who our scumbag politicians have welcomed to come here and bring all their fucking cultural hatred of each other (and us) with them?

There’s an irony in a bloke called ‘King Billy,’ residing in England making this observation. 

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Good lads the Sikhs. They used to run all of the security at Vancouver airport. Big cunts too who like a sneaky bevvie or three and keep their tarts in check. They’ve a long history of Muslim butchering too. Weird undies, little gay daggers and combs though? I’ve never fingered a girl one to be honest…musty quims I’ve been led to believe.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, The Beast said:

I am surprised the Sikhs aren't getting a few men together and going to these fights in order to protect or offer assistance to the Hindus. Maybe they are and we are not informed of this.

I’ve thought for a long time that putting Sikhs in uniform would be a good move in the big cities with a lot of ethnic crime. They tend to be solid, family oriented and don’t take any shit. They also can’t be accused of racism by the scum who’ve been playing the race card successfully for years.

I’ve known a lot of Sikhs and never met one I didn’t like or feel I couldn’t trust. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, King Billy said:

A far more ‘softly softly’ approach seems to be the orders which the filth are operating under now. 

They weren't shy about kicking seven shades of fuck out of those "Reclaim The Night" cunts either, although it's probably for the best that they draw the line short of going full Wayne Couzens on them.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

They weren't shy about kicking seven shades of fuck out of those "Reclaim The Night" cunts either, although it's probably for the best that they draw the line short of going full Wayne Couzens on them.

If they’re going to take any stance on Islamic crime, I would suggest the Weaver Stance.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Personally, I’m not surprised Leicester is in flames. Any place home to Mark Selby, Gary Lineker and that Cunt from Kasabian should thank itself lucky it’s lasted this long. 

I can't say I've been, and I'm certainly not intending to ever change that.

I do know a two or thing about people from Leicester though, and not the ones of a dusky hue. We have got hundreds of white (Leicestonians?), maybe even thousands living in Norfolk. Much like other white flighters (Neil), they come here from some godforsaken fucking shit hole and proceed to tell anyone who cares to listen how wonderful it is not to have any darkies on the street.

Conversely, I think it would be quite nice not to see thousands of boorish, loud fucking mouthed cockneys, northerners, Essex boys and midlanders on my local streets.

The irony which is completely lost on them is that me and everyone else born here, wish it was them who went back to where they fucking came from.

18 hours ago, The Beast said:

The average potato won't make this connection and probably back the Hindus. 

18 hours ago, The Beast said:

I am surprised the Sikhs aren't getting a few men together and going to these fights in order to protect or offer assistance to the Hindus

Sikh Potato’s are the new King Edwards.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

.i was playin a party up in Belfast on Thursday nite and the ole boy tipped us all £150.00 on top of our fee

Who’d have thought being a rent boy could be so financially lucrative? I’d hide these big paydays away with your stash of ‘Readers Grannies’ mags, on top of the cistern in the outside bog if I were you. So you can pay the bill in the unlikely event that you ever live to see mains electricity in ‘The bogland that time forgot’.

Oh and desecrating the Monarchs face by way of masturbation is still a hanging offence in all our colonies, so you wouldn’t want to end up swinging in the breeze from a telegraph pole in O’Connell St. like your forefathers I’m sure.

🇬🇧REMEMBER 1690🇬🇧

11 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

There’s an irony in a bloke called ‘King Billy,’ residing in England making this observation. 

Who better experienced to make this observation?
But there’s a double irony in a bloke called Dyslexic cnut and residing in Liverpool being able to correctly spell observation.

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

They’re all Singhing from the same hymn book as us Eric.

Are you & Eric being 'ironic' King Billy?

Sometimes I struggle with the Corner 'in jokes' - I assume you & Eric are laughing your sox off?

Singhing 🤭 

Singhing off the same hymn sheet - Fido is going to love that - Fido is my new Man's guide dog, he's almost human (the guide dog) .

13 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Because I have hearing loss if I get worse I will have a guide dog too. He or she will be my ears. & my guide Dog will be allowed in shops.

15 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Guide dogs are so intelligent & never lose their cool.

I imagine that after five minutes of being introduced to you, the poor cunt will think "fuck this" and lead you both out into the path of a speeding artic lorry.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I imagine that after five minutes of being introduced to you, the poor cunt will think "fuck this" and lead you both out into the path of a speeding artic lorry.

Dec you are very nasty, but you have the HOTS for me too. You do not have Eric or King Billy's charm, wit, good looks or intelligence I am afraid.

Or Pansy - he's like 'smile at the world & the world will smile back at you.' Panz is always 'laffin' - he's so chilled he's horizontal.

Dec - your stink of piss.

10 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Dec you are very nasty

True.

10 minutes ago, ProfB said:

you have the HOTS for me too.

Not true.

11 minutes ago, ProfB said:

You do not have Eric or King Billy's charm, wit, good looks or intelligence I am afraid.

I'm not one to blow my own horn, but also not true.

I want you gone. Fuck off.