CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Islam, the No1 protected demographic in 2022 Britain.

King Billy

15 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

He was a typical, embellishing Spudcoon, Billy. Do you know, I was eighteen years of age and I still believed that he’d lost his hair after his ship had been torpedoed in the Irish Sea by a U-boat and he’d spent ten hours in the freezing water before swimming onto the rocks off the Isle of Man. Truth was, he was as pissed as a Cunt and fell off the ferry boat. 

Cool story.

9 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

He was a typical, embellishing Spudcoon, Billy. Do you know, I was eighteen years of age and I still believed that he’d lost his hair after his ship had been torpedoed in the Irish Sea by a U-boat and he’d spent ten hours in the freezing water before swimming onto the rocks off the Isle of Man. Truth was, he was as pissed as a Cunt and fell off the ferry boat. 

I used to occasionally meet a mate of mine in his local pub for a couple of jars. The ‘culchy gobshite’ landlord (manager), made no attempt to hide his contempt for me after he’d become so fucking annoying to me with his constant questions about NI that I just told him ‘Yes mate I’m a  proddy and this happens to be the capital city of fucking England’ This cunt loved telling everyone how his grandad was in the ‘RA’ and played a part in the Easter uprising etc. etc. One night after listening to this fuckers crap for the umpteenth time I asked him in front of about six other plastic dickheads… “How old was this fucking Grandad of yours when all this BS took place? And how old are you?” The ensuing interrogation from his so called mates resulted in them calling him a lying cunt, him admitting he’d made up the whole fucking thing and telling me I was barred. My mate told me he moved on shortly after this episode.

11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I used to occasionally meet a mate of mine in his local pub for a couple of jars. The ‘culchy gobshite’ landlord (manager), made no attempt to hide his contempt for me after he’d become so fucking annoying to me with his constant questions about NI that I just told him ‘Yes mate I’m a  proddy and this happens to be the capital city of fucking England’ This cunt loved telling everyone how his grandad was in the ‘RA’ and played a part in the Easter uprising etc. etc. One night after listening to this fuckers crap for the umpteenth time I asked him in front of about six other plastic dickheads… “How old was this fucking Grandad of yours when all this BS took place? And how old are you?” The ensuing interrogation from his so called mates resulted in them calling him a lying cunt, him admitting he’d made up the whole fucking thing and telling me I was barred. My mate told me he moved on shortly after this episode.

Fascinating.

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

It’s what they do, Bill. That’s why there’s all this trouble. The fake rebel-rousing tales of the grandparents. Cunts.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It’s what they do, Bill. That’s why there’s all this trouble. The fake rebel-rousing tales of the grandparents. Cunts.

They can’t all be fake stories, mind. Was it not true that more Irish passports were issued to UK residents in the past five years than Irish residents? You can’t move for newly minted Oirish in London, I’m told. 

14 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

They can’t all be fake stories, mind. Was it not true that more Irish passports were issued to UK residents in the past five years than Irish residents? You can’t move for newly minted Oirish in London, I’m told. 

I could apply for  a ROI (EU) passport to have along with my retro blue U.K. one, but I’m not sure I could complete the application form with a crayon, answer the questions like a brain damaged four year old and dribble enough saliva on it to convince the cunts I’m a paddy.

12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I could apply for  a ROI (EU) passport to have along with my retro blue U.K. one, but I’m not sure I could complete the application form with a crayon, answer the questions like a brain damaged four year old and dribble enough saliva on it to convince the cunts I’m a paddy.

I got two free ones with a 10lb sack of Maris Pipers.

• Like 6

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

I got two free ones with a 10lb sack of Maris Pipers.

I've had one for years, although the complimentary bag of spuds were blighted and had a fugitive paedo priest stashed within.

Great post-Brexit though, as I get to waltz through passport control whilst being glared at by fat northerners on their annual 'The Sun' coupon holiday as they wait in a queue for ten hours for their little red stamps.

• Like 3

On 25/09/2022 at 04:24, Last Cunt Standing said:

This is true doc baby..specially in the occupied territories up north..they're all paddys anyway..now they're officially paddy's..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ah prof baby..yer a tonic so y'are..next time ya find yerself in Dublin ill treat ya to the best Irish coffee there is...the secret ingredient is womans Irish whiskey

I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that particular meeting, P.

You pulling up to Aerfort Bhaile Átha Cliath in the rape van, ski mask on and murder kit stashed in the back. Two hours pass and you've seen no sight of the slim, attractive twenty five year old English rose that you were expecting. Ready to give up, you're about to pull away when a meaty fist bangs on your window.

The last thing you see in this life as you wind down your window is a dirty rag stinking of chloroform, and the gurning face of the world's foremost Brian Blessed lookalike.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

The last thing you see in this life as you wind down your window is a dirty rag stinking of chloroform, and the gurning face of the world's foremost Brian Blessed lookalike.

But 50 or 60 years from now the story of PanzyBaby will be slightly different. Groups of ponytailed dirt bags will sit around in Irish pubs (in England), all on Universal Credit, singing along to the fiddle player about the night Panzy shot 50 British soldiers before running out of bullets, then killed 30 more with his grandads pocketknife, that he’d hidden up his arse from the Brits for 50 years when he was interned in Longkesh, wiped out the entire SAS with a bag of Maris Pipers and a spud gun, before finally being run over by a Chieftan tank, which he blew up with a grenade he’d wedged in his illiterate gob.

59 minutes ago, King Billy said:

But 50 or 60 years from now the story of PanzyBaby will be slightly different. Groups of ponytailed dirt bags will sit around in Irish pubs (in England), all on Universal Credit, singing along to the fiddle player about the night Panzy shot 50 British soldiers before running out of bullets, then killed 30 more with his grandads pocketknife, that he’d hidden up his arse from the Brits for 50 years when he was interned in Longkesh, wiped out the entire SAS with a bag of Maris Pipers and a spud gun, before finally being run over by a Chieftan tank, which he blew up with a grenade he’d wedged in his illiterate gob.

If you can set this to The Fields of Athenrye, I’d say you’ve got a sure-fire hit there Bill.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that particular meeting, P.

You pulling up to Aerfort Bhaile Átha Cliath in the rape van, ski mask on and murder kit stashed in the back. Two hours pass and you've seen no sight of the slim, attractive twenty five year old English rose that you were expecting. Ready to give up, you're about to pull away when a meaty fist bangs on your window.

Laffin 

5 hours ago, King Billy said:

Or the night he played for queen Megan as she cut the ribbon at the renaming ceremony.. from stormont to Martín McGuinness plaza...lol

• 4 months later...
16 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Iran's religion of peace strikes again.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-64470506

One wonders why the sheep like populace puts up with this shit. When your country is run by such a pack of out of touch cunts, protests and hair cutting don’t really achieve much. Kidnapping a few 100 top leaders, slitting their throats then burning down parliament might do the trick.

The Iranian people can count out Isreal cutting the head off their snake for a while. They’re about to go full wild bunch on their own uppity ragheads. With any luck the whole region will pile in and kill each other off.

26 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Iran's religion of peace strikes again.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-64470506

He did grab her tit at the end there but it was a tad harsh. I’m with Stubbs on this, I’d like the whole of the Middle-East used as a nuke testing area whilst fully populated. Not before the Egyptian bizzies have finished their cull, however.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-africa-64460843

8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

One wonders why the sheep like populace puts up with this shit. When your country is run by such a pack of out of touch cunts, protests and hair cutting don’t really achieve much. Kidnapping a few 100 top leaders, slitting their throats then burning down parliament might do the trick.

The Iranian people can count out Isreal cutting the head off their snake for a while. They’re about to go full wild bunch on their own uppity ragheads. With any luck the whole region will pile in and kill each other off.

The more Ive looked into this the more obvious it’s become who is to blame for it all.

Donald Trump without a doubt.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

The more Ive looked into this the more obvious it’s become who is to blame for it all.

Donald Trump without a doubt.

I thought Trumps disgusting kissing up to the Israelis would have emboldened them to go in preemptive and take out Iran’s nuclear ambitions. However, he made it perfectly clear he wasn’t going to commit any US forces overseas. His weak foreign policies have helped to embolden Putin. That and the video that Vlads got of him being golden showered by a couple of Moscow whores of course.

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

I thought Trumps disgusting kissing up to the Israelis would have emboldened them to go in preemptive and take out Iran’s nuclear ambitions. However, he made it perfectly clear he wasn’t going to commit any US forces overseas. His weak foreign policies have helped to embolden Putin. That and the video that Vlads got of him being golden showered by a couple of Moscow whores of course.

Interesting take on current world events Stubbers. Interesting only because every word of it is ridiculous nonsense.

On 27/09/2022 at 03:05, PANZER MURPHY said:

Or the night he played for queen Megan as she cut the ribbon at the renaming ceremony.. from stormont to Martín McGuinness plaza...lol

Do you miss young Declan, Panz? I believe you had him medium-rare.