CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ian(ion)Fleming(Jamming) Jam Es Bond Bb Won®™© Idris Elba śťăříńğ íń NA TYM FI DED

Guest Dongaargan

Guest Dongaargan

Imdb rating 10 inches

Starring Baron John Key Ms Money Punanee..... 

Descp. 

''ØØ10.⅝7 inch's License to thrill''

''Once you go blek British totty cani gew bek''

delivering pathos, action, drama, camp comedy (Bond will call M “darling” in moments of tetchiness), heartbreak, macabre horror, and outrageously silly old-fashioned action in a movie 

“a festival of absurdity and complication, a headspinning world of giant plot mechanisms moving like a Ptolemaic universe of menace… but it is very enjoyable and gleefully spectacular.”

“The film is chock full of tech, explosions, guns and car chases,”

“In fact scenes feel slightly gratuitous, with Idris Elba  getting opportunity to do pretty much everything you could ever expect from Bond like leaving many money penny's and pent up English gentle lady's groaning murmuring ohhh Jam us Show us your big black bond wond.”

36 minutes ago, Dongaargan said:

Imdb rating 10 inches

Starring Baron John Key Ms Money Punanee..... 

Descp. 

''ØØ10.⅝7 inch's License to thrill''

''Once you go blek British totty cani gew bek''

delivering pathos, action, drama, camp comedy (Bond will call M “darling” in moments of tetchiness), heartbreak, macabre horror, and outrageously silly old-fashioned action in a movie 

“a festival of absurdity and complication, a headspinning world of giant plot mechanisms moving like a Ptolemaic universe of menace… but it is very enjoyable and gleefully spectacular.”

“The film is chock full of tech, explosions, guns and car chases,”

“In fact scenes feel slightly gratuitous, with Idris Elba  getting opportunity to do pretty much everything you could ever expect from Bond like leaving many money penny's and pent up English gentle lady's groaning murmuring ohhh Jam us Show us your big black bond wond.”

I like your style.

Guest Dongaargan

negative ...no ..ney its to create positivity 

i can sympathise from ye blekground upbringing being from the *Traveller Communititty* i can only  imagine it might not have so easy and all yopu have known is negativity disenfranchised  ostracised vilified  the poverty hunger the homelessness begging starvation being deficient lacking from poor diet vitamin obesity etc etc

here in the uk there are many charities many i am a patrron ambassador rep raisng mils etc help the helplesss

maybe you can log your #details online form www.helpishatinmyvan.com 

or the other won when joana lumley (posh Totty) meets paddy dohnuty and talks about himcmoing out whats it like now many prev macho men buileders brikkis labourers heaving carpets an rugs running from drive ways are now en mass LBTG memvbers hav u thought or hv u comew out too ? 

being forcefully evicted all your lands being taken stolen from you and turned into mega cash convertors or super mega mosques 

terrible mate send me a email fella il try sendin u few bitcoin for the course