CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The fucking idiots at my work

What a bunch of retards. I can't even expand much about that only that I'm starting to hate them. Idiots. Wankers. Who thinks that making teen girl style fucking witicissm and the like is anything bit a capital offence.

Fucking retards. Utter spastics. Friendly? Yes, like a doped up mental patent. But nothing between the ears, and so infuriating even listening to them. Fucking cunts. Fucking kill yourselfs you thick pea brained split arses.

FUCK OFF AND GET SACKED OR BETTER YET JUMP OF BEACHEY HEAD 

5 hours ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

What a bunch of retards. I can't even expand much about that only that I'm starting to hate them. Idiots. Wankers. Who thinks that making teen girl style fucking witicissm and the like is anything bit a capital offence.

Fucking retards. Utter spastics. Friendly? Yes, like a doped up mental patent. But nothing between the ears, and so infuriating even listening to them. Fucking cunts. Fucking kill yourselfs you thick pea brained split arses.

It seems that amongst the fucking dickheads at you work, is you.

5 hours ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

@Wolfie, sort this cunt out

6 hours ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

Remploy?

6 hours ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

Staph Lets Flats. 

7 hours ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

You've only been King for a fucking week and now you're moaning about that too.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

Two Big Macs,a large fries and a diet coke please

• Like 1

On 22/09/2022 at 16:04, Witheredscrote said:

Very apt, seeing as you're full of shit.

I was over your way recently, Withers. Pink flamingoes and great Egrets everywhere…very nice. Did you know that the Mallard is the only avian that reproduces regularly, by gang-rape? It also indulges in homosexual necrophilia. Got any?

5 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I have no need to work. Pleb.

A good job and all.

With a credit history that would shame even the most insolvent of South American dictatorships, I'd wager that any business of yours would tank quicker than a Marshal Petain fan club in Oradour-sur-Glane.