CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

We're All In This Together

Decimus

22 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

What did i say P ? If i remember, i said i could see the curve from my friend's deck while looking at a very wide view of the Atlantic Ocean.

I now know, that was the drugs and i was in a purple haze..but yes i never suggested that the earth was flat..you have shamed some of the corners ego's with your memory. They must be on their fifth boosters as they have lost all sense of reality.

Bend you’re an educated man, can you explain why I’ve just seen a ship disappear over the horizon, only for it to come back into view when I zoom in with my camera?, I genuinely believe the earth is a flat as a witches tit. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Jake The Muss said:

What did i say P ? If i remember, i said i could see the curve from my friend's deck while looking at a very wide view of the Atlantic Ocean.

I now know, that was the drugs and i was in a purple haze..but yes i never suggested that the earth was flat..you have shamed some of the corners ego's with your memory. They must be on their fifth boosters as they have lost all sense of reality.

Yes that was it. You did not at any time say that the earth was flat. I think that it was also soon after Ducky had let the assault on Stubby.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

You have been spanked many times in a knocking shop by a butch lesbian, wind your dwarf brain in you utter bile head.

Unlike you i realise I'm a cog in a wheel,why the whole clique thing was so great ,or erics band of merry men.

We was all in on the joke ,a bunch of cunts that would fuck each over if we could ,but banded together at times because it was funny.

You and the tranny licking Franks balls is a testament that you all are shit ,a has been ,a never was and what ever the fuck you are.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Snowy said:

Unlike you i realise I'm a cog in a wheel,why the whole clique thing was so great ,or erics band of merry men.

We was all in on the joke ,a bunch of cunts that would fuck each over if we could ,but banded together at times because it was funny.

You and the tranny licking Franks balls is a testament that you all are shit ,a has been ,a never was and what ever the fuck you are.

What an ugly waste of a life. Shame on you, Snowy. 

1 hour ago, Penelope Alive said:

I might be looking for a warm space this Winter .. do you have any suggestions?

You appear to be firmly ensconced up Frank's arsehole. Bearing that in mind, surely the lashings of hot spunk and his ambient 37 degree body temperature is enough to keep you nice and toasty?

If not, I've heard that Basra is lovely this time of year.

• Like 1

On 27/09/2022 at 20:10, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Shut up Cunt. 

Have you read this story? 

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/real-life/mum-left-hospital-days-after-7626766?utm_source=linkCopy&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

I bet it's exactly what you'd enjoy isn't it? You vile cunt. 

Go bother you Poodle (man's best friend™) apologist mate Woofles with your pointless drivel, even a fuckwit with a crack-addled brain like you should've remembered, I fuckin' hate dogs.

On 28/09/2022 at 22:33, Frank said:

What an ugly waste of a life. Shame on you, Snowy. 

I could of spent my life living in an above floor apartment, paying out the odds for said shit hole ,and asking for acknowledgement on a niche site of the internet ,whilst posting shit videos about rubbish.

You're hardly one to throw stones ,how is your old man ?

• Like 2

After just short of four weeks in the job, it would appear that Khazi-MOBO has finally learnt to count to ten.

"I listened to the voters and realised I made a mistake". Heart warming stuff, somewhat negated by the fact that he still probably counts on his fingers.

Expect more dyscalculia based shenanigans in the near future from this fucking stupid, polytechnic cunt.