CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

We're All In This Together

Decimus

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

You fucking white Brits haven't got the balls to riot anymore. You look at the Muslims and Hindus fighting in your homeland, and all you do is 'tut tut' over your warm piss poor beer.

Nutella riots indeed.

We don’t have the neurotic, incontinent streak of Southern Europe’ dwellers, Withers. You should know better than that.
It takes a repeat heavy cannon activity to get us to even look, never mind move our fat arses. 
We will leave the brownies to duke it out in their rat -infested  shithole ghettos.

If there is one thing that I admire about le frog's, and trust me there's only one, their ability to riot, and to riot almost indefinitely until a ransom of demands are met. You've also got to tip your flat cap @judgetwi * in their banning of the burkha, and also a propensity for shooting terrorists. However, they are still the natural enemy of any self respecting English. We've saved the cunt's twice in the last century and have received little appreciation from your average baguette fondling, kike nosed inhabitant.

Judge, show yourself, you scooter owning, flat cap wearing, obese, alcoholic cunt! 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

If there is one thing that I admire about le frog's, and trust me there's only one, their ability to riot, and to riot almost indefinitely until a ransom of demands are met. You've also got to tip your flat cap @judgetwi * in their banning of the burkha, and also a propensity for shooting terrorists. However, they are still the natural enemy of any self respecting English. We've saved the cunt's twice in the last century and have received little appreciation from your average baguette fondling, kike nosed inhabitant.

Judge, show yourself, you scooter owning, flat cap wearing, obese, alcoholic cunt! 

Jewdy’s sulking. They should unrestrict him and let the miserable old bastard get on with it. 

• Like 2

Guest Nova Gyna
6 hours ago, Roadkill said:

When isn't there riots in France?

When the indolent, garlic snorting, dinghy loading cunt’s are on strike?

I cannot abide the overwhelming majority of French men, Roadkill. 

(John Reno just about scapes a pass)

On 23/09/2022 at 20:36, Eric Cuntman said:

Jewdy’s sulking. They should unrestrict him and let the miserable old bastard get on with it. 

On 23/09/2022 at 21:09, Decimus said:

I miss the old Jew. 

He's comedy gold lads. You've gotta love his unique ability of opening up the scooters throttle and blundering into any conversation completely unarmed with the facts.  'Poolgate' being a prime example which will always raise a laugh with me. The man's like a moth to the flame where the Corners concerned and I'm predicting his return as the lido's close for the season. 

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

One of the best stand ups ever. Fuck those cunts who criticised him for adapting Bill Hicks’ smoking routine, he improved it.

’cancer of the colon, cancer of the wrist, and John Denver on compact disc’

Doug Stanhope, E. Baddest cnut on the planet. Any comic who slips E’s at the start of his gig and talks you through it gets my attention. Check out the mad cnuts theory on Keynesian economic theory as viewed through the eyes of a black hooker. Incidentally, he’s white and stayed in our cock-loft in the late 80’s. Always got the ale in btw.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Doug Stanhope, E. Baddest cnut on the planet. Any comic who slips E’s at the start of his gig and talks you through it gets my attention. Check out the mad cnuts theory on Keynesian economic theory as viewed through the eyes of a black hooker. Incidentally, he’s white and stayed in our cock-loft in the late 80’s. Always got the ale in btw.

Absolutely rubbish. Keep it to yourself, you fucking idiot. 

10 hours ago, Decimus said:

It seems like only yesterday that "Call me Dave" was wiping his cock on a dead pig's snout and telling us that "We're all in this together". Embracing this mantra, Kwasi-MOBO has now unveiled a mini-budget so fucking awful that it makes the Corn Laws seem fair and equitable.

Worth noting too that the GBP/USD rate is now $1.08, and those of us paid in pounds in foreign climes are watching on with horror at this vandalism. Party of economic and fiscal security, my arse. The bond yield graphs look like early Covid too, suggesting more agony to come. It’s the ERM all over again. 

When will you soft cunts get off your knees and do something about it? You should be in the streets, and I don’t mean shop doorways.

7 hours ago, Neil said:

Couldn't give a fuck, I won't be cold this winter and I don't need KFC or Maccy D's to survive. We need to cull numbers so why not the fucking chavs and no-marks first?

“First they came for the Communists, and I did not speak out, for I was not a Communist….”

Fair play though Neil, I imagine obese Arsenal-fan Builders with a sideline in non-consensual sex are some way down the list.

Imbecile.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

“First they came for the Communists, and I did not speak out, for I was not a Communist….”

Fair play though Neil, I imagine obese Arsenal-fan Builders with a sideline in non-consensual sex are some way down the list.

Imbecile.

You should see the state of his Rascal.

Nodding Churchill dog on the dash, furry Union Jack dice hanging from the mirror and a couple of unfortunate, dead hookers in the back who didn't know the words to 'God Save The King'.

@Neil you're the plumpest turkey in the Dickensian shop window voting for Christmas.

What a fat, jingoistic, Michael Fabricant cunt you really are.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Imbecile.

At this point they'd just label any protestor a racist and machine gun them down on sight to the background applause of the woke brigade.

Save yourself, LCS. Glass China and annex Taiwan when they least expect it and use the microchip money to escape to Mars before the whole thing goes tits up. It'll be just like home but without the emus.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I think Roops may be a closet antisemite. Fucking obnoxious ginger Welsh slag too if I’m not mistaken.

She's the only one obliged to read your relentless fucking bullshit to keep you in check. Otherwise you're practically talking to the wall. Thick cunt. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Frank said:

She's the only one obliged to read your relentless fucking bullshit to keep you in check. Otherwise you're practically talking to the wall. Thick cunt. 

Frank, forget this shit. Did you see the Kwasi Kwarteng interview yesterday. He was sporting a dark blue suit and sand coloured desert boots! No dress sense whatsoever. At least he left his nguni and iklwa at home. I really can't take to his type.

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Frank, forget this shit. Did you see the Kwasi Kwarteng interview yesterday. He was sporting a dark blue suit and sand coloured desert boots! No dress sense whatsoever. At least he left his nguni and iklwa at home. I really can't take to his type.

Back in the eighties my father, Mitch, worked in insurance at Lloyd's of London. You wouldn't get through the front door without a pair of black Church's or Cheaneys. Never wear brown in town, Withers. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Frank said:

Back in the eighties my father, Mitch, used to work in insurance at Lloyd's of London. You wouldn't get through the front door without a pair of black Church's or Cheaneys. Never wear brown in town, Withers. 

Was he a cabbie after Lloyds. Was his syndicate wiped out in the 90's. Did he grossly mismanage liabilities. So many questions.

• Like 1