CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

We're All In This Together

Decimus

12 hours ago, Decimus said:

You should see the state of his Rascal.

Nodding Churchill dog on the dash, furry Union Jack dice hanging from the mirror and a couple of unfortunate, dead hookers in the back who didn't know the words to 'God Save The King'.

@Neil you're the plumpest turkey in the Dickensian shop window voting for Christmas.

What a fat, jingoistic, Michael Fabricant cunt you really are.

I've told you before I'm not fat

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Back in the eighties my father, Mitch, worked in insurance at Lloyd's of London. You wouldn't get through the front door without a pair of black Church's or Cheaneys. Never wear brown in town, Withers. 

He probably knew my old man, he worked there for 50 years. I seem to remember him mentioning some skinny cunt in drainpipe trousers and loafers pissed up regularly passed out under the Lutine Bell

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

Another identikit PPE graduate is making an absolute cunt of it with the diversity mob in tow and a clinically obese cunt as Health Sec.

Standard fare for this place these days.

I'm not convinced you'll last much longer on these pages, HS. I don't particularly dislike you.. you just come across like a shit-arsed youth.

Just now, Frank said:

I'm not convinced you're last much longer on these pages, HS. I don't particularly dislike you.. you just come across like a shit-arsed youth.

I'll wager you've cum across many a shit-arsed youth in your time.

I'm watching you, boy.

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

It's the only way you'll learn. 

Metaphorically speaking, you're coming across like a top brain surgeon whose best days are far behind him. Sure you used to work miracles, but these days I wouldn't trust your palsied hands to even make a cup of tea.

Shape up or ship out, I won't tell you again.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Metaphorically speaking, you're coming across like a top brain surgeon whose best days are far behind him. Sure you used to work miracles, but these days I wouldn't trust your palsied hands to even make a cup of tea.

Shape up or ship out, I won't tell you again.

Some of my operations have been great triumphs and tremendous. But they're only triumphs because there are also disasters. 

6 hours ago, Frank said:

Back in the eighties my father, Mitch, worked in insurance at Lloyd's of London. You wouldn't get through the front door without a pair of black Church's or Cheaneys. Never wear brown in town, Withers. 

Brown in town causes a frown, you blue suit, brown shoe wearing old queen. 

• Like 2

Guest Nova Gyna
20 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Fair point worthy of a like.

Who the fuck are you by the way?

No one of value, significance or genuine self-worth. 

It’s entirely understandable why some of the thicko’s have mistaken me for Frank.

On 23/09/2022 at 14:55, Witheredscrote said:

Whinge, whinge, whinge, that's all you wet faggots do. If the French government tried to pull this stunt, there would be riots. I would suggest you withdraw your labour, but in your case, nobody would notice any difference, you limp wristed mincer.

I saw the way you frogs demonstrated when the krauts popped out of the forest and said "BOO"! back in 1940 and to be quite honest, I was not fucking impressed. 

13 hours ago, Frank said:

I've watched this clip a couple of times, and I still can't understand what he's doing. Either: 1) he's being hugely disrespectful to the late Queen, not fully grasping the momentous situation and surroundings, or 2) he's mentally ill, displaying some form of schizophrenia for which he's forgotton to take medication.

Either way, the Ghanaian is not fit to be in control of the UK's financial policies.

31 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I've watched this clip a couple of times, and I still can't understand what he's doing. Either: 1) he's being hugely disrespectful to the late Queen, not fully grasping the momentous situation and surroundings, or 2) he's mentally ill, displaying some form of schizophrenia for which he's forgotton to take medication.

Either way, the Ghanaian is not fit to be in control of the UK's financial policies.

As a black man born and raised in a swamp, he simply can't believe what is happening to him. What are your thoughts @Eric Cuntman ?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Frank said:

You've got to learn the long game, Billy. I eat into you like a worm, and I love it!

Never mind that Frank. I’m planning on travelling to Gran Canaria next month, and I’d appreciate your advice on whether Ryanair or Jet2 would be the smart choice? I’m not joking either. It’s affecting me really badly, as I’m sure you’ve noticed.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Never mind that Frank. I’m planning on travelling to Gran Canaria next month, and I’d appreciate your advice on whether Ryanair or Jet2 would be the smart choice? I’m not joking either. It’s affecting me really badly, as I’m sure you’ve noticed.

I’d rather walk there than fly with either of them chavvy cunts…the fucking shame of it.