CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

We're All In This Together

Decimus

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Actually he was born and raised in Waltham Forest E10, but at least it has lots of trees.

Fascinating.

I for one can never hear enough about your penurious days living out a childhood Paul Bunyan fantasy in 1980s Britain.

At least it had a happy ending, not for you obviously, but it's given me plenty of laughs over the years.

Lolol.

Fuck off.

Guest Nova Gyna

I'm sure the filthy minx with her kami-kwazi economics is aware that her lot is getting fucked off come the GE. They've gone full scorched-earth now that they have complete control of the country with minimal oversight. 

Make sure the affluent become richer while undermining workers' rights, weakening unions, and cracking down on legitimate protests. They’re spending the next eighteen months’ preparing the mother of all shit sandwiches for Sir Queer to gnaw on when he ultimately stumbles in through the door of No.10. 

It's the beginnings of a perfect storm in a country of easily scared thickos, armed to the teeth with credit cards and no savings.

14 hours ago, Nova Gyna said:

I'm sure the filthy minx with her kami-kwazi economics is aware that her lot is getting fucked off come the GE. They've gone full scorched-earth now that they have complete control of the country with minimal oversight. 

Make sure the affluent become richer while undermining workers' rights, weakening unions, and cracking down on legitimate protests. They’re spending the next eighteen months’ preparing the mother of all shit sandwiches for Sir Queer to gnaw on when he ultimately stumbles in through the door of No.10. 

It's the beginnings of a perfect storm in a country of easily scared thickos, armed to the teeth with credit cards and no savings.

With the right, low interest rate cards, loans or cheap balance transfers, those thickos are winning inflation battle which our dearest government imposed on us a while ago. 
And more power to those cunts without any assets and high interest rates on their plastic when they go broke.

On 23/09/2022 at 12:54, Nova Gyna said:

There is a delicious irony to declare in the same announcement that bankers' bonuses exceeding double their pay are no longer subject to shareholder approval while also announcing that benefits will be cut off for those who can't show they are scrounging hard enough to earn them.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Phil and Holly hosting a uniquely British version of the Hunger Games this winter.

Nova Gyna, I've only noticed you recently and wanted to show you the warmest welcome possible. Anyways, what do you think of the cost of living crisis etc that is getting worse by the day? I don't get all the fuss myself, I only put a tenner on my pre pay meter at a time anyways, which is what I've always done. 

PS. I've had some stinking farts of late... Vile, disgusting and stink the whole place out. It's weird, each time one of said vile farts lingers around like an unwanted cunt... I think of you, and I was wondering what you thought about it?

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

PS. I've had some stinking farts of late... Vile, disgusting and stink the whole place out. It's weird, each time one of said vile farts lingers around like an unwanted cunt... I think of you, and I was wondering what you thought about it?

Maybe you should lay off the rice and peas for a bit, just sayin'  😷

2 hours ago, cunt said:

Maybe you should lay off the rice and peas for a bit, just sayin'  😷

I see you've done the sensible thing and changed your avatar. 

However, your current one is also unacceptable. Unless you want to permanently have a picture of a dog shit next to all of your posts, I strongly advise that you change it by midnight.

Last warning.

23 hours ago, Nova Gyna said:

All I can think of whenever they mention trickle down economics is Liz Truss squatting over a frozen, dead tramp and pissing all over him. Not a bad analogy for that's what they are doing in effect.

The next time you see an old dear shuffling into a corner shop with their meter card, crying as they hand over their last tenner to buy a couple of hours worth of heating, have no fear. All you need to do is drive to your nearest multi-millionaire and give them ten grand in cash. Eventually it will trickle down to the poor old fucking cow.

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

All I can think of whenever they mention trickle down economics is Liz Truss squatting over a frozen, dead tramp and pissing all over him. Not a bad analogy for that's what they are doing in effect.

The next time you see an old dear shuffling into a corner shop with their meter card, crying as they hand over their last tenner to buy a couple of hours worth of heating, have no fear. All you need to do is drive to your nearest multi-millionaire and give them ten grand in cash. Eventually it will trickle down to the poor old fucking cow.

You little cunt.. back to your old tricks. That second paragraph practically word-for-word on the James O’Brian show this morning. 

9 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Do you listen to James O'Brien? You idiot.

Frank's busy desperately trawling Google and YouTube to find similar comments to my own so that he can then claim that I'm a plagiarist. He pulled a similar trick with my old mate Alfie a few years ago, although to be fair in that instance he had the old cunt bang to rights.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Frank's busy desperately trawling Google and YouTube to find similar comments to my own so that he can then claim that I'm a plagiarist. He pulled a similar trick with my old mate Alfie a few years ago, although to be fair in that instance he had the old cunt bang to rights.

Although I listen to LBC, I'm wondering how @Frank finds so much time (daytime) to listen to James O'Brien when most are working. He was also gushing over Nick Abbott a while ago who's shows on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights around 10pm until late... A time when most are either out getting pissed or at home with the family, factor in the photo he proudly put out of himself eating alone and one can only come to the conclusion that he's a sad, lonely, bandy legged, bald  fucking cunt. Lol