CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Students today, eh?

A male student in Southampton has claimed he was raped by a woman; she was too strong for him, wouldn't take no for an answer, very drunk and the 'man' physically couldn't do anything to stop her.

https://meaww.com/amp/bigger-woman-forced-man-to-have-sex-with-her-as-victim-couldnt-move-her-away-from-him

Apparently he had an erection during the 'rape', but didn't want one. I've had my share of unwanted stiffies but having one while you're about to be raped by a fish stinking landwhale? Holy consent batman!

Fuck only knows what type of carpal tunnel residing, man bun wearing, kitten weak 'men' are being produced these days but this appears to be a fine example.

I wonder if he spunked inside her?

She is a perpetual student 30 years old weighing 18 stone, he's an 18 years old virgin having the piss taken out of him by his peers (most of who ire spite a bragging are either virgins or closet benders). The only way out is to claim that she forced herself on him. TBH we don't know the full background on the women .. is she really a single mother who has got herself registered as a student and is pouncing on anyone young lad who looks to be easy prey?

7 hours ago, Penelope Alive said:

She is a perpetual student 30 years old weighing 18 stone, he's an 18 years old virgin having the piss taken out of him by his peers (most of who ire spite a bragging are either virgins or closet benders). The only way out is to claim that she forced herself on him. TBH we don't know the full background on the women .. is she really a single mother who has got herself registered as a student and is pouncing on anyone young lad who looks to be easy prey?

If you see a mentally disturbed  fat slag heading towards you, pushing a 30’ scaffold tower, with a bucket of lube over her shoulder and wearing a balaclava emblazoned with RAPIST it might just be your lucky night.

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

If you see a mentally disturbed  fat slag heading towards you, pushing a 30’ scaffold tower, with a bucket of lube over her shoulder and wearing a balaclava emblazoned with RAPIST it might just be your lucky night.

I've just cum.

24 minutes ago, cunt said:

That must be a first, how can you tell? 💦💦

It was difficult I grant you, but I just managed it without a background cacophony of terrified dogs barking.

7 minutes ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

I won't mention it, as I'm sure you've been banned from every single one in Western Europe.

What about USA, Russia, South America, Australia and the far East?

The world is my lobster 🦞

On 27/09/2022 at 23:31, Horrified Suburbanite said:

A male student in Southampton has claimed he was raped by a woman; she was too strong for him, wouldn't take no for an answer, very drunk and the 'man' physically couldn't do anything to stop her.

https://meaww.com/amp/bigger-woman-forced-man-to-have-sex-with-her-as-victim-couldnt-move-her-away-from-him

Apparently he had an erection during the 'rape', but didn't want one. I've had my share of unwanted stiffies but having one while you're about to be raped by a fish stinking landwhale? Holy consent batman!

Fuck only knows what type of carpal tunnel residing, man bun wearing, kitten weak 'men' are being produced these days but this appears to be a fine example.

I wonder if he spunked inside her?

These things happen.

& she had no recollection of it, the next day.

My bestie, big Kazzia once found herself fully clothed, the morning after the night before with her date on a bed, she had his soxs in her handbag & he had a two black eyes - they made no fuss & put it down to experience. Certainly neither called the cops.

Love ProfB xxx

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ProfB said:

These things happen.

& she had no recollection of it, the next day.

My bestie, big Kazzia once found herself fully clothed, the morning after the night before with her date on a bed, she had his soxs in her handbag & he had a two black eyes - they made no fuss & put it down to experience. Certainly neither called the cops.

Love ProfB xxx

What happens in Skegness stays in Skegness🤐 😍🤪

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ProfB said:

Yes, how did you know, because I never said & it was Skeggy.

How did you know? Have you been hacking my accounts?

It's FISHY.

Your secret's safe with me Prof, you know that 😉

Love, cunt❤️

• Like 1