CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kwasi Kwarteng. Cometh the man, cometh the hour.

Witheredscrote

1 minute ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Eddie baby. Ya swarthy lothario ya..hows the holliers goin..are ya been extra nice to the roops..are ya tyin the knot again...are ya lookin for a band for the shindig..we're expensive but we care man...payment by cash ..card ..euro only Eddie..sorry

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

You’re treating him quite royally lately, Panz, it’s lovely to see. Not surprising really as you cunts are quite fond of King Edwards. Lol.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You’re treating him quite royally lately, Panz, it’s lovely to see. Not surprising really as you cunts are quite fond of King Edwards. Lol.

As an Irish man id have an understanding of the plight of the brown man in the uk.. a fellow historically oppressed and discriminated minority ..and the like 

5 hours ago, Eddie said:

I liked him in the Halifax adverts. 

I fucking knew it was you that nicked my TV Ed. I want it returned immediately and you can collect Eddie Jr. (the little black baby that my missus keeps insisting is a ringer for me) too. 
I hope you and the Vulcan are having the time of your lives in Clacton. You deserve it mate. 

11 hours ago, Frank said:

Note nothing, you fucking idiot. He's walking along Horse Guards Road, adjacent to St James's Park. The rear entrance to number 10 is just on his right. 

Never mind this shit, you proof reading wanker, I've got a question.

If Mitch "The Knowledge" Kleftiko picks up a fare from Euston and takes a 19.8 miles round trip detour via High Barnet to Liverpool Street, how many cigarette burns will you end up having on your hands after he gets home to the Barbican studio flat?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Never mind this shit, you proof reading wanker, I've got a question.

If Mitch "The Knowledge" Kleftiko picks up a fare from Euston and takes a 19.8 miles round trip detour via High Barnet to Liverpool Street, how many cigarette burns will you end up having on your hands after he gets home to the Barbican studio flat?

I'm thinking about potential safe locations to flee to in the event that Vald decides to go full Armageddon. I believe that Norfolk has it's fair share of RAF bases, but am also thinking that the swamp may escape. It's either that or Propers bunker. Hopefully his generator packs up and I'm not forced to watch his Bilderberg stack pile.

I can't see the cunt going full on, but tactical nukes seem to be a real possibility.

What are your thoughts

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

You’re reading too much into your colouring in book. Just eat the crayons and stop acting all intellectual. 

Ya sound like youve been onde end of a few jibes bally baby...soon as ya open yer mouth ya get...ezza fakkin paddy...lol

45 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I'm thinking about potential safe locations to flee to in the event that Vald decides to go full Armageddon. I believe that Norfolk has it's fair share of RAF bases, but am also thinking that the swamp may escape. It's either that or Propers bunker. Hopefully his generator packs up and I'm not forced to watch his Bilderberg stack pile.

I can't see the cunt going full on, but tactical nukes seem to be a real possibility.

What are your thoughts

If a small tactical nuke was used the only vaguely justifiable target for it within the bounds of their doctrine would be Ukraine - and even that would be signing his own death warrant as every one of his supporters in the Kremlin suddenly realises they're backing a nuke happy maniac with absolutely nothing to follow up with besides more nukes of increasingly questionable states of repair and a third rate army comprised of conscripts and criminals that have already had their teeth kicked in, sitting in the capitol of a country that is already having second thoughts about if this whole thing was a good idea in the first place.

Anything outside the stated doctrine is lava and means everyone dies anyway, so that's good.

7 hours ago, Roadkill said:

If a small tactical nuke was used the only vaguely justifiable target for it within the bounds of their doctrine would be Ukraine - and even that would be signing his own death warrant as every one of his supporters in the Kremlin suddenly realises they're backing a nuke happy maniac with absolutely nothing to follow up with besides more nukes of increasingly questionable states of repair and a third rate army comprised of conscripts and criminals that have already had their teeth kicked in, sitting in the capitol of a country that is already having second thoughts about if this whole thing was a good idea in the first place.

Anything outside the stated doctrine is lava and means everyone dies anyway, so that's good.

That about the best opinion about what's around the corner roady baby..have a like 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

That about the best opinion about what's around the corner roady baby..have a like 

I would have thought that the Republic of Ireland would be the perfect target, ideal to rag up the irish americans and far enough away from anyone who actually mattered.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Penelope Alive said:

I would have thought that the republic of irelend would be the perfect target, ideal to rag up the irish americans and far enough awy from anyone who actually mattered.

I don't really think the faint smell of microwaved chips wafting across the Eastern Seaboard would trigger that much of a response beyond the default changing their avatar on social media to country X's flag.

At this point the hardcore deluded fuckers are so deep into the illusion that they're Irish they'll probably just flock to their "Irish Pubs" to sing some sad songs and throw a dime in the IRA collection tin or use it as yet another excuse to shoot up schools or have another race riot. Basically anything that involves shooting and killing other Americans with slightly differing opinions.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ah they're not any worse than the deluded fuckers we have here that think they're british or somthin..anyway only thing we wanted off them was their voice and their money..useful idiots..lol

Its not a case of whether we think we are british or whatever, its all history and unlike all too many of your fuckwits we know that it is history. The real problem so far as your lot are concerned is that you are turning yourselves into history.

15 hours ago, Roadkill said:

They must know what this wanker is capable of, calculating whether their wealth is located safely out of the way.

This is also a likely reason that the red dwarf is going easy with the big buttons. He needs all of his mega wealth to live out his twilight years with a complete head.
Putin got snookered by R Sikorski, who with his US mates outmanoeuvred him with gas pipes being holed out to fuckery. Well played.

16 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I’ve been a big Putin fan for years and my estimation of him has gone up hugely this year tbh.

29 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ve been a big Putin fan for years and my estimation of him has gone up hugely this year tbh.

Why? He's just as much of a little midget, drunk on power, tantrum throwing cunt as the twat who keeps dressing up like Action Man.

I honestly don't know why the rest of the world is giving them the time of day, aside from the classic ironic "alright, lads?" shouted towards them in the heat of battle.

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Why? He's just as much of a little midget, drunk on power, tantrum throwing cunt as the twat who keeps dressing up like Action Man.

I honestly don't know why the rest of the world is giving them the time of day, aside from the classic ironic "alright, lads?" shouted towards them in the heat of battle.

Anyone who rides around on a bear (and without a shirt) has to be be allright imo RK. I bet Theresa May would still be PM if she’d thought of doing it.

12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Anyone who rides around on a bear (and without a shirt) has to be be allright imo RK. I bet Theresa May would still be PM if she’d thought of doing it.

Imagine how much more popular Tony Blair would have been if he could have done more press-ups than Saddam Hussein.