CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Memo to Matt Hancock

King Billy

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Aside your post being remarkably bereft of humility, one has to wonder why an unemployable ponce who hangs around The Corner 24/7 took nine hours to respond with a limp-wristed rebuttal.

Far be it for me to give you advice on how to wage an internet battle but wouldn't it be easier and devastatingly more effective if you simply use the multi-quote to show where I said blag passports could not be purchased rather than whimper "you know what you said"? An added bonus would be you could also show where I was apparently "destroyed". :rolleyes:

Third and final time, you graceless cunt…fuck off!

9 hours ago, Roadkill said:

How do you do it, Roops? How do you gather up the motivation every morning to continue arguing and picking apart the most ridiculous, throwaway comments on a site full of them? I'm not judging you positively or negatively here, I'm just fascinated.

You've got an argument for everything, you never back down or change your opinion after you've voiced it, even if the evidence against it has been somewhat convincing in the past. You're a force to be reckoned with on a website with absolutely no relevance, a big fish in a muddy puddle full of tadpoles. Its impressive and entertaining, but also disconcerting and somewhat tragic the sheer amount of effort you must put in to maintain character.

Shhhh! RK. I don’t think I could carry on living if she woke up to her own foolishness and stopped her nonsense. 

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You won’t get a reply from old drew for at least 12 hours when, yet again, he awakes, still pissed from last nights bender, upside down in a hedgerow with soiled pants and hedgehog up his arsehole.

Moaning ‘I think I’ve been spiked’.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Roadkill said:

How do you do it, Roops? How do you gather up the motivation every morning to continue arguing and picking apart the most ridiculous, throwaway comments on a site full of them? I'm not judging you positively or negatively here, I'm just fascinated.

You've got an argument for everything, you never back down or change your opinion after you've voiced it, even if the evidence against it has been somewhat convincing in the past. You're a force to be reckoned with on a website with absolutely no relevance, a big fish in a muddy puddle full of tadpoles. Its impressive and entertaining, but also disconcerting and somewhat tragic the sheer amount of effort you must put in to maintain character.

With humility and gracefulness - I'm on a mission from God.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You won’t get a reply from old drew for at least 12 hours when, yet again, he awakes, still pissed from last nights bender, upside down in a hedgerow with soiled pants and hedgehog up his arsehole.

That’s the typical rite of passage at Cambridge, Stubs.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

Surely the average viewer of this faux jungle bollocks will have never heard of the Hancock cunt? He will live and die by what he does on screen. I suspect the editing will show him to be the complete cunt he really is because he is not Labour, if nothing else. 
My money is on Pikey George. He knows how the media works and it wouldn’t do for a bumbandit to lose out in this day and age. Let’s hope the camera doesn’t pick him up nicking something that the cunt Hancock has left laying about. Fucking disaster!