CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Memo to Matt Hancock

King Billy

4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Surely the average viewer of this faux jungle bollocks will have never heard of the Hancock cunt? He will live and die by what he does on screen. I suspect the editing will show him to be the complete cunt he really is because he is not Labour, if nothing else. 
My money is on Pikey George. He knows how the media works and it wouldn’t do for a bumbandit to lose out in this day and age. Let’s hope the camera doesn’t pick him up nicking something that the cunt Hancock has left laying about. Fucking disaster!

You seem to know an awful lot about this shit, Avram. Are you some sort of queer? I'm sure I've read somewhere that sausage isn't kosher.

Lolololol.

Shalom and fuck off.

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Surely the average viewer of this faux jungle bollocks will have never heard of the Hancock cunt? He will live and die by what he does on screen. I suspect the editing will show him to be the complete cunt he really is because he is not Labour, if nothing else. 
My money is on Pikey George. He knows how the media works and it wouldn’t do for a bumbandit to lose out in this day and age. Let’s hope the camera doesn’t pick him up nicking something that the cunt Hancock has left laying about. Fucking disaster!

Are you an average viewer Judgie Babes?

Guest judgetwi
On 09/11/2022 at 07:58, Decimus said:

You seem to know an awful lot about this shit, Avram. Are you some sort of queer? I'm sure I've read somewhere that sausage isn't kosher.

Lolololol.

Shalom and fuck off.

I know an awful lot about a lot of things Countryboy. Compared to you I am a Nobel Prize winning genius.

Nothing to brag about obviously. An easy accomplishment. 

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Compared to you I am a Nobel Prize winning genius.

Nothing to brag about obviously. An easy accomplishment

Hardly an achievement, all you need to win one is half a cock and a funny little hat:

https://jewishjournal.com/commentary/opinion/347466/and-the-winner-of-the-nobel-prize-is-jewish/

Another racket your lot have got sewn up.

Guest judgetwi
On 12/11/2022 at 09:35, Decimus said:

Hardly an achievement, all you need to win one is half a cock and a funny little hat:

https://jewishjournal.com/commentary/opinion/347466/and-the-winner-of-the-nobel-prize-is-jewish/

Another racket your lot have got sewn up.

Fucking hell smartboy!……you almost make me wish I was actually Jewish. Of course I could go to the local synagogue and tell the Rabbi that I want to convert to their fucktard religion. But, apparently it’s not quite as simple as that. You have to go through all sorts of shit to become a believer. 
Frankly, I don’t think I can become a believer in anything these days…… other than that you are a fucking wanker. But that’s not a belief….that’s just a fact. Know what I mean Carrotcruncher?

On 09/11/2022 at 08:49, Penny Farthing said:

Are you an average viewer Judgie Babes?

An 'average viewer', that would be some cunt who sits there watching any old toss that's put in front of them, even when they could change channels with the remote control (which they're obviously too fuckin' stupid to use) 📺

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Just in case you were wondering @Eric Cuntman, the very obvious 'massive cock' BBC page header display had changed by the time I climbed out of my pit at 6.30 the following morning... so of course someone knew! Either that or the online content news editor, who allowed the story to go live, is wholly incompetent. The display was identical on my phone as my Mac... but I didn't think to take a screen grab, doh!

I think you'll concur @King Billy and @The Beast, if so many suffered at the enforcement of any other type of national medical treatment as they have with coronavirus, with not only avoidable deaths but creating NHS waiting lists en mass, social imprisonment, not being allowed to say goodbye to dying relatives et al, the heads of those in charge of pushing vaccines through way too quickly would roll – especially if they had planned to "frighten the pants off everyone".

For this reason the WhatsApp scandal warrants further investigation, dismissal of Handcock from the House of Commons, and a potential prison sentence on the grounds of misleading vulnerable members of the public into having treatment they might not have needed, under the premise it would help "reduce and prevent" the spread of disease, which it hasn't.

Perhaps the extramarital Cambridge-privileged lying little toad's recent appearance on 'Im a Celeb..' was just a bit too timely – in anticipation of leaked WhatsApp messages he was stupid enough to entrust with a journalist. She's not altogether unattractive... so was he screwing her as well as Gina Coladangelo?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-64848106 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

so was he screwing her as well as Gina Coladangelo?

Hardly, despite his 'handy-with-his-cock' reputation, he is/was a premature ejaculator (ask his wife)

I doubt if anybody got any pleasure from an encounter with Matthew. 🥒💦

7 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Just in case you were wondering @Eric Cuntman, the very obvious 'massive cock' BBC page header display had changed by the time I climbed out of my pit at 6.30 the following morning,... of course someone knew! Either that or the online content news editor, who allowed the story to go live, is wholly incompetent. The display was the same on my phone as my Mac... but I didn't think to take a screen grab, doh!

I think you'll concur @King Billy and @The Beast, if so many suffered at the enforcement of any other type of national medical treatment as they have with coronavirus, with not only avoidable deaths but NHS waiting lists en mass, social imprisonment, not being allowed to say goodbye to dying relatives et al, the heads of those in charge of pushing vaccines through way too quickly would roll.

For this reason the WhatsApp scandal warrants further investigation, dismissal of Handcock from the House of Commons, and a potential prison sentence on the grounds of misleading vulnerable members of the public into having treatment they might not have needed, under the premise it would help "reduce and prevent" the spread of disease, which it hasn't.

Perhaps the extramarital Cambridge-privileged lying little toad's recent appearance on 'Im a Celeb..' was just a bit too timely – in anticipation of leaked WhatsApp messages he was stupid enough to entrust with a journalist. She's not altogether unattractive... so was he screwing her as well as Gina Coladangelo?

The way that most of the MSM are reporting what should be the No1 scandal in living memory (ie 2 or 3 minutes of very selective and carefully edited airtime, to give the impression that they were always opposed to what was going on) shouldn’t come as any surprise to anyone, bearing in mind that these lying cunts have spent the last 3 years getting paid for cheerleading the propaganda operation of Hancock, Johnson, Whittey etc and actually demanding harsher and longer lockdowns, stricter vaccine mandates, and now that the shit is hitting the fan they’re hoping (probably correctly due to the gullibility level of the millions of fucking morons they were able to fool in the first place) that it’s time for everyone to forgive, forget and move on to the next fake news crisis.

Personally I want them all dead, brought back to life, then booster jabbed again every day until they beg for the deployment of the latest new variant which will be administered via the steel toe cap of my size ten boot.

18 hours ago, King Billy said:

The way that most of the MSM are reporting what should be the No1 scandal in living memory (ie 2 or 3 minutes of very selective and carefully edited airtime, to give the impression that they were always opposed to what was going on) shouldn’t come as any surprise to anyone, bearing in mind that these lying cunts have spent the last 3 years getting paid for cheerleading the propaganda operation of Hancock, Johnson, Whittey etc and actually demanding harsher and longer lockdowns, stricter vaccine mandates, and now that the shit is hitting the fan they’re hoping (probably correctly due to the gullibility level of the millions of fucking morons they were able to fool in the first place) that it’s time for everyone to forgive, forget and move on to the next fake news crisis.

Personally I want them all dead, brought back to life, then booster jabbed again every day until they beg for the deployment of the latest new variant which will be administered via the steel toe cap of my size ten boot.

Indeed. Those in any other position of authority on which people's lives & wellbeing depend would be fired and put on trial for gross misconduct for frightening and coercing healthy people into having treatment.

I'm not a Labour supporter; I have never voted for them and I never will (can you imagine 'stinky finger' Rayner representing our country as Foreign Secretary?), but I also hope this lying and corrupt government is dismantled at the next general election. Handcock has lied by scaremongering millions into having vaccines they may not have needed, leading to further health implications and in some cases death for tens of thousands; Johnson has clearly misled Parliament by breaking the same rules he created on numerous occasions; the UK is now the most expensive G7 country in Europe, with the most costly fuel, food & electricity (the last by a current ratio of approximately 4.5 in comparison to Germany and France); and we have essentially been brought into a war with Russia without ever asking the British public whether this was ok, as it would further deepen the cost of living for most.

Not even curry walla Suella Braverman's recent initiative on asylum & immigration – something close to the heart of the British voter – could save them now. I hope they all go down, with Handcock and Johnson disgraced, fined heavily, stripped of their 'Right Honourable' Parliamentary entitlements, and face a stint in jail as an example of how not to treat their constituents.

Disgusting, self-serving fuckpigs.

• Like 1

On 07/03/2023 at 17:13, Wolfie said:

Just in case you were wondering @Eric Cuntman, the very obvious 'massive cock' BBC page header display had changed by the time I climbed out of my pit at 6.30 the following morning... so of course someone knew! Either that or the online content news editor, who allowed the story to go live, is wholly incompetent. The display was identical on my phone as my Mac... but I didn't think to take a screen grab, doh!

I think you'll concur @King Billy and @The Beast, if so many suffered at the enforcement of any other type of national medical treatment as they have with coronavirus, with not only avoidable deaths but creating NHS waiting lists en mass, social imprisonment, not being allowed to say goodbye to dying relatives et al, the heads of those in charge of pushing vaccines through way too quickly would roll – especially if they had planned to "frighten the pants off everyone".

I think it was obvious to many that Hancock was going to be the fall guy for this farce, he just didn't realise it himself.

I wouldn't trust the Oakeshott bint as far as can micturate or the Tice wanker either. 

We will be drip fed glimpses of the tip of the iceberg that will amount to the square root of fuck all. The off ramp from this con is being built. Sit back and enjoy how the system processes it.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, The Beast said:

I think it was obvious to many that Hancock was going to be the fall guy for this farce, he just didn't realise it himself.

I wouldn't trust the Oakeshott bint as far as can micturate or the Tice wanker either. 

We will be drip fed glimpses of the tip of the iceberg that will amount to the square root of fuck all. The off ramp from this con is being built. Sit back and enjoy how the system processes it.

The backtracking is in full flow now that the deception isn’t working on the public as well as it has been for the last 3 years.

The likes of Piers Morgan feigning outrage is truly astounding, claiming that if only he’d known the truth….blah blah blah, and even more unbelievably Jeremy Cunt…..blah blah blah, stating (with a straight face) that we could have taken the ‘no lockdowns, no masks’ Swedish response to Covid and avoided all the tyrannical measures which have resulted in the collapse of our economy, hundreds of thousands of small businesses, our health service, our children’s future life chances, and most importantly of all the total and absolute destruction of millions of peoples hard earned trust in science, the medical profession, politicians of every party and lastly but probably most importantly the mainstream media fake news traitors who willingly took the five pieces of silver offered, got down on their knees mouths wide open, and publicly fellated Hancock, Whitty, Gates etc. while wagging an accusing finger at their viewers between gulps of lizard spunk should never be forgotten or forgiven imo.

As long as there are enough lamp posts and enough rope to satisfy the demand which is coming then the next bunch of power happy cunts may think twice about going down the same path.

On 11/03/2023 at 23:20, The Beast said:

YouTube channel Peak Prosperity

Video title….Midazolam Murders………

This cunt Hancock (and many others) need to be held to account for their actions and then swing on the gallows. What do you reckon?

14 hours ago, King Billy said:

YouTube channel Peak Prosperity

Video title….Midazolam Murders………

This cunt Hancock (and many others) need to be held to account for their actions and then swing on the gallows. What do you reckon?

Hancock may be under a bus, but the twat will make a small fortune from selling his “book” to other twats.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

At least cheap bibles can be used as cigarette papers.

‘Can I have a packet of King Soloman size Rizla please? I’ve just Herod that Amon the night shift all week so I’m gonna roll up a big Jehosaphat one to bring into work. Oh and a packet of Jacobs cream crackers thanks.’

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Conspiracy theorists and people with wonky tables. At least cheap bibles can be used as cigarette papers.

The existence of so called ‘conspiracy theorists’ is now widely accepted to be a ‘conspiracy theory’.

• Like 1