CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Some asylum seekers in NI in 'prison-like' hotel conditions

Penny Farthing

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Honestly, if the third reich had concentrated (fnarr fnarr) on those filthy, hateful stinking fucking ragheads, and built enough showers to accommodate all of them… sorry, I’ve just cum..

Are you Ratty in disguise?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Dreadful when one thinks of Ireland as a welcoming place.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-63722681

Absolutely disgraceful way to treat these doctors, engineers, teachers etc. etc. who’ve fled war and tyranny. Especially when the NI gov. could quite easily have put them in the H blocks at the old Maze prison/Long Kesh. The Bobby Sands Suite would be ideal for a family of Somalians or Syrians. The shit encrusted walls and general filth of the place would at least be an opportunity to imagine they were back where they came from, and I don’t mean France (which is obviously far more disgusting).

• Like 2

5 hours ago, King Billy said:

Absolutely disgraceful way to treat these doctors, engineers, teachers etc. etc. who’ve fled war and tyranny. Especially when the NI gov. could quite easily have put them in the H blocks at the old Maze prison/Long Kesh. The Bobby Sands Suite would be ideal for a family of Somalians or Syrians. The shit encrusted walls and general filth of the place would at least be an opportunity to imagine they were back where they came from, and I don’t mean France (which is obviously far more disgusting).

Have Naomi Long strip bollock naked and meet them. They'll be back across the sea quicker than Donald Campbell.

37 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Wouldn’t it be glorious.. 500 at a time, packed into the back of a Hercules. A couple of miles above the desert, open the back door and pull the stick right back.

On 23/11/2022 at 16:47, Eric Cuntman said:

sorry, I’ve just cum..

You're obsessed with stick-pulling this evening, have they changed your meds again?

42 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Isn’t he in a naughty dungeon?

He was still rotting in there with a gaol house rat up his arse when I was released three months after he got himself, Eddie and I banned.

That was in August, and I sincerely hope said Roland has made itself comfortable, because the noncey little cunt isn't getting out anytime soon. 

If he's ever released on license I'm going to come down on him like a tonne of fucking bricks.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I want him back here. 

The Vulcan has condemned him to the gulag for ever it seems. Perhaps if I started campaigning for him never to be released there might be a chance of parole for him some day? Who knows what goes on in the darkest depths of the twisted bitches mind? 
Or maybe the experimental MRNA vaccine has killed him like thousands of others.

• Like 1