CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mick Lynch RMT

Penny Farthing

2 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

They are hard to kill, B. Must be the down to staunch potato diet and no central heating.

The Long Kesh H block screws  almost got it right, but letting Sands and the rest of the smelly cunts have a blanket was out of order imo. There were homeless ex Paras at the time who'd earned those blankets.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

The Long Kesh H block screws  almost got it right, but letting Sands and the rest of the smelly cunts have a blanket was out of order imo. There were homeless ex Paras at the time who'd earned those blankets.

You orrible kant...laffin 

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

On 01/01/2023 at 20:53, King Billy said:

Happy new year Panzy. I’m glad you’re not dead sort of.

I too am pleased ya still among the vertical..id an extremely busy late November n December..the world need entertainment now more than ever bally baby..wishin y'all an blían áthas nua...specially neil the narky kant

On 01/01/2023 at 15:31, PANZER MURPHY said:

I like Mr lynch

You would, you benefit scrounging, fucking miscreant. The man is a militant cunt kitted out head to toe like some sort of autist who goes on "recons" whilst walking his dog/missus on the beach. He's the ideal candidate to become a Provo on a mural that you can empty the cum soaked contents of your saxophone over whilst whistling "Danny Boy."

Nobody has any sympathy for his aims, which seem to be more about stroking his ego in a political fight than doing what's right for the rail workers who pay their dues.

These cunts were offered a 9 percent rise over two years and still threw it back in the "Man's" face. Who on here, public or private sector, has received that sort of rise since 2020?

I got a measly two percent, Mrs D, who is a teacher, a pretty similar amount. We pay between us almost 20k in NI and tax into the system and that commie bald cunt expects us and millions like us to pat him on the back and wish him well.

Fuck them, I hope every train within twenty years is automated, every "guard" is replaced by a minimum wage grunt with a penchant for extreme violence, and the redundant ticket offices are turned into glory holes where Lynch and his Bolshevik ilk can turn tricks once they're put in the fucking poor house.

• Like 4

Mm..and thats why i think mr lynch should be awarded the freedom of Dublin city..anyway he believes in the brexit so a sizable chunk of idiots will follow his banner to the sunlit uplands where unicorns fart gold dust and trade deals grow on every tree...anyway be happy that someone thinks your worth 2% ..and don't spend it all in one shop..lol

18 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Mm..and thats why i think mr lynch should be awarded the freedom of Dublin city..anyway he believes in the brexit so a sizable chunk of idiots will follow his banner to the sunlit uplands where unicorns fart gold dust and trade deals grow on every tree...anyway be happy that someone thinks your worth 2% ..and don't spend it all in one shop..lol

Laffin.

22 hours ago, Decimus said:

You would, you benefit scrounging, fucking miscreant. The man is a militant cunt kitted out head to toe like some sort of autist who goes on "recons" whilst walking his dog/missus on the beach. He's the ideal candidate to become a Provo on a mural that you can empty the cum soaked contents of your saxophone over whilst whistling "Danny Boy."

Nobody has any sympathy for his aims, which seem to be more about stroking his ego in a political fight than doing what's right for the rail workers who pay their dues.

These cunts were offered a 9 percent rise over two years and still threw it back in the "Man's" face. Who on here, public or private sector, has received that sort of rise since 2020?

I got a measly two percent, Mrs D, who is a teacher, a pretty similar amount. We pay between us almost 20k in NI and tax into the system and that commie bald cunt expects us and millions like us to pat him on the back and wish him well.

Fuck them, I hope every train within twenty years is automated, every "guard" is replaced by a minimum wage grunt with a penchant for extreme violence, and the redundant ticket offices are turned into glory holes where Lynch and his Bolshevik ilk can turn tricks once they're put in the fucking poor house.

You know Decs, for a self declared man of the Centre-left and brave supporter of Tony Blair, you don’t half come out with some Daily Mail bollocks at times. I presume you’ll cheer on the inevitable use of force to break the strikes, will you? These people are trying to protect their industry, lest their offspring end up shuffling about an Amazon warehouse in the year 2050 for tuppence an hour, forced to clock off to take a timed piss. Want a vision of their future? Try any former coalfield in the North of England. Dystopian doesn’t come close. 

You ask a question in paragraph 3 about who has had a 9% or greater rise. I have a few for you; Pensioners (10% in 2022), FTSE 100 CEOs (17% on average 2021), Private Landlords (14% average to April 2022) and IT Security Professionals (20% since 2020). 

Don’t kid yourself that there is no money, or that those on strike are greedy, unreasonable Reds. And don’t tell me that if the Allied Brotherhood of Local Authority Timeservers was looking for a new General Secretary, you would be voting for some Tory lickspittle rather than a bruiser like Lynch. 

Easy for me at this distance perhaps, but up the workers.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Nah, fuck them. They’ll all be automated in 20 years anyway. They need to retrain as IT Security professionals. 

I burned a few bridges once by actually laughing out loud when a daft cunt at work described herself as an "HR Professional". Sometimes it's just not possible to keep a straight face.

9 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

You know Decs, for a self declared man of the Centre-left and brave supporter of Tony Blair, you don’t half come out with some Daily Mail bollocks at times. I presume you’ll cheer on the inevitable use of force to break the strikes, will you? These people are trying to protect their industry, lest their offspring end up shuffling about an Amazon warehouse in the year 2050 for tuppence an hour, forced to clock off to take a timed piss. Want a vision of their future? Try any former coalfield in the North of England. Dystopian doesn’t come close. 

You ask a question in paragraph 3 about who has had a 9% or greater rise. I have a few for you; Pensioners (10% in 2022), FTSE 100 CEOs (17% on average 2021), Private Landlords (14% average to April 2022) and IT Security Professionals (20% since 2020). 

Don’t kid yourself that there is no money, or that those on strike are greedy, unreasonable Reds. And don’t tell me that if the Allied Brotherhood of Local Authority Timeservers was looking for a new General Secretary, you would be voting for some Tory lickspittle rather than a bruiser like Lynch. 

Very good, Doc. Will you be attending your own state funeral though?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-64183410

On 04/01/2023 at 23:25, Decimus said:

Erm…the fuckin Biffa bin men just got 19%, Decs. Fuck this pan-tapping, nurse-applauding government.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Mick Lynch is still a cunt and a stupid cunt regardless .. back in the late 1990s we got what we wanted and more by a series of one day strikes.

34 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The future is looking fucking bleak to be honest, more and more people/cunts and business and privatised public sector looking to save money via less staff and automation. The energy and cost of living crisis has highlighted the massive fuck up that was selling everything off. Apparently we are the only country in the world that has privatised its energy and water supply, what a fucking joke. I'm right and left wing on certain issues but I support the strikes... MPs always get their pay rises, subsidised fucking drink and food in Westminster and increased expenses so they could update their work at home skiving and wanking. I made the decision to use public transport a lot less because it's generally used by fruitcakes and down and outs in London, but it should never be cheaper to drive your own car (especially long distance) as opposed to getting the train for example. Quite how fat cunt Boris and skinny cunt Rich Snake can expect the NHS staff for example to survive on their measly salary is a disgrace. I bet Boris would have agreed a 41% pay increase when his fat arse was on apparently on deaths door during Covid. What a fucking mess. 

• Like 3

Thing is, there is money available, you only have to look at Theresa May raiding the magic money tree to buy Northern Irish support during her disastrous election campaign. Thinking about it, pandemic and global instability aside the Tories have really fucked up over the last 10 years or so. We now have some Rich Snake bellend in charge, with no mandate whatsoever and a heated swimming pool and sports complex in his vast house that probably costs more to heat than most of the plebs houses. Whatever the solution is, it has to involve a mix up in the way our voting system works. The way things are now is beyond a farce and thank God I don't need to go to hospital, get a train to work and feel the cold. 

• Like 2