CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mick Lynch RMT

Penny Farthing

On 16/12/2022 at 21:32, Eddie said:

The government have instructed that a deal is not to be met, and to let them strike, I like him, sod the billionaires in power, up the workers! 

Quite right, Ed. Fucking Tory cunts now want everyone to have to study maths until they’re 18. I studied it until I was 16, what difference is another 5 years going to make?

• Like 4

I quite like this cunt. The RMT does what unions should do, represent their members. Most other unions are limited to being revenue collection agencies for the fucking labour party and do not robustly represent their members. 

If Mick can inflict pain onto our Viceroy, the more the better.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Quite right, Ed. Fucking Tory cunts now want everyone to have to study maths until they’re 18. I studied it until I was 16, what difference is another 5 years going to make?

On the other hand, education standards are dreadful. I’ve got a four year old nephew who can’t even say ‘please’ in Spanish. That’s poor for four! Lol…and fuck off.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, The Beast said:

I quite like this cunt. The RMT does what unions should do, represent their members. Most other unions are limited to being revenue collection agencies for the fucking labour party and do not robustly represent their members. 

If Mick can inflict pain onto our Viceroy, the more the better.

Slightly off topic but might interest you on YouTube. 

Ivor Cummins

’Elementally Evil Institutions: Wow………’

The corporate vaccine mafia have been granted immunity from legal action against them regarding the harm caused by their experimental poisons, but the US Federal gov. are suing these people for up to half a trillion dollars for daring to promote vitamin D and Zinc as beneficial in treating Covid 19, even though both these have decades of proven history in successfully boosting the immune system against respiratory viruses.

Fuck Fauci.

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Ivor Cummins

The corporate vaccine mafia have been granted immunity from legal action against them regarding the harm caused by their experimental poisons, but the US Federal gov. are suing these people for up to half a trillion dollars for daring to promote vitamin D and Zinc as beneficial in treating Covid 19, even though both these have decades of proven history in successfully boosting the immune system against respiratory viruses.

Fuck Fauci.

Something tells me the red head is now busily toshing back the cab sav and ferriting through google to disprove this as we speak

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

Ivor Cummins

Fuck Fauci.

Fucking hell, Billy. This still going?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Something tells me the red head is now busily toshing back the cab sav and ferriting through google to disprove this as we speak

I don’t think so Gypps. The insufferable old shitbag fraudster has given up defending the indefensible and slithered off to lick her wounds. It’s actually quite sad 🤣but it was inevitable right from day one.

5 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

How? If Frank can't locate me, a fucking numbnut carbon neutral coon like you has no chance.

There can’t be that many goose fucking, bankrupt old cunts with links to Whitstable. I will creep up on you in the silent Audi, mount the pavement and finish you, carbon neutral squashed frog.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Whilst driving around a fine west country city yesterday I saw a Unison Ambulance/Paramedic drivers picket line... As a supporter of fair wages for our NHS staff I beeped the horn in support. I couldn't help but notice there were about 4 ambulances parked up nearby and still there later, no doubt what the striking staff would be driving if not striking. Now, I'm no expert but why didn't the fat, pen pushing, management type cunts (that leach off the NHS) drive the stationary Ambulances, rather than leaving them stationary? I mean if there's no room at A&E surely they could give some poor heart attack suffering cunt a cuppa in the back of an Ambulance or something right? That's gotta be better than leaving said heart attack sufferer slumped in their living room with that vile Lorraine on the Tele right? What a fucking pile of cunt. 

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Whilst driving around a fine west country city yesterday I saw a Unison Ambulance/Paramedic drivers picket line... As a supporter of fair wages for our NHS staff I beeped the horn in support. I couldn't help but notice there were about 4 ambulances parked up nearby and still there later, no doubt what the striking staff would be driving if not striking. Now, I'm no expert but why didn't the fat, pen pushing, management type cunts (that leach off the NHS) drive the stationary Ambulances, rather than leaving them stationary? I mean if there's no room at A&E surely they could give some poor heart attack suffering cunt a cuppa in the back of an Ambulance or something right? That's gotta be better than leaving said heart attack sufferer slumped in their living room with that vile Lorraine on the Tele right? What a fucking pile of cunt. 

I'd like to know just exactly what the fuck my union is playing at, Raas. It seems like every other lazy, skiving and entitled public sector cunt is on the picket line apart from us. I haven't heard a fucking peep, not even about the potential for a ballot.

Obviously I'd have them all strung up on the orders of Jeremy Clarkson, but I'm not afraid to say that I'm a fucking hypocrite and I want my piece of the action.

Useless Red cunts.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

every other lazy, skiving and entitled public sector cunt is on the picket line apart from us

No doubt, by the end of the day the usual amount of work will be finished (fuck all) 

You should be grateful you weren't called to support your colleagues, you got your usual Latte' in a nice warm office, whereas the real men were freezing their bollocks off on the picket line.🥶🍒

Well done, you! 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I'd like to know just exactly what the fuck my union is playing at, Raas. It seems like every other lazy, skiving and entitled public sector cunt is on the picket line apart from us. I haven't heard a fucking peep, not even about the potential for a ballot.

Obviously I'd have them all strung up on the orders of Jeremy Clarkson, but I'm not afraid to say that I'm a fucking hypocrite and I want my piece of the action.

Useless Red cunts.

I've got to admit to being a little bit of an anarchist in some ways Decs, I want mass strikes and rioting in the streets, culminating with most of these rich, out of touch Tory bastards being tarred and feathered and dragged through the streets, before being boiled up for soup to feed the hoardes of economic migrant scrounging cunts. The country is going down the shitter at Mach 4 and all I seem to hear about these days is crisis this and crisis that. I don't know if the current Labour party are the answer either. they'll open the floodgates also and borrow more money to keep Abdul and his 17 kids types in comfort. 

Working seems to be for mugs these days, I'm close to going into work next time and telling the fuckers to shove their SSL mixing desk up their arses sideways. At least I'll get an inflation matching payrise on the Dole. Lol. 

• Like 2