CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Coomers

Guest Sue R Pipe

13 hours ago, Sue R Pipe said:

You seem aggressive tonight. What happened, your mother turn on the parental controls after catching you watching Hentai and cumming on your Thomas the tank engine bedsheets?

Get to bed you retarded little shit, you've got church tomorrow.

This response is far from entertaining and shows low IQ, you will learn if you survive the mauling that i'm always aggressive.

The corner is watching.

17 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Wasn't it the other day I remarked you set the idiot alarm off?

This is pointless drivel only teenagers might find funny. And I think you're very likely just that: a fat, goggled, goofy, ponytailed, man-boobed, candy-eating, whispy-moustached, Aikido-practising, Star Wars T shirt-wearing, fantasy boardgame-playing faggot who's back at the folks' house on a college/uni break, who, sadly for the rest of us, thinks he's being amusing, wacky and creative.

Idiot. 

You forgot 'model helicopter hobbyist / fantasist' in your summary of the latest flidiot.

Guest Sue R Pipe
2 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

This response is far from entertaining and shows low IQ, you will learn if you survive the mauling that i'm always aggressive.

The corner is watching.

You're an SE London gyppo aren't you? Unskilled labourer, 14 kids, caravan up on bricks in your overgrown, ghastly front garden and a hideous pug of a wife with manhole-sized hoop earrings.

Let's hope you die in an insurance scam house fire, eh?

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

No. What have you said to decs? Him leaving does not sit well with ginger and I, you’re on very thin ice. 

I'm his greatest fan and I wish him all the best, but there's only so much that can be said on here, Ed. The problem with Decs is that he's said it all a hundred times over. 

26 minutes ago, Sue R Pipe said:

You're an SE London gyppo aren't you? Unskilled labourer, 14 kids, caravan up on bricks in your overgrown, ghastly front garden and a hideous pug of a wife with manhole-sized hoop earrings.

Labourer? A gypsy who works? 

Hahahahahahahaha!! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sue R Pipe said:

And there we have it, a spoon-feeder with limited thinking.

Idiot.

Guest Sue R Pipe
8 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

And there we have it, a spoon-feeder with limited thinking.

Idiot.

That's me told. You obviously have a repartee akin to Harvey Price on sedatives.

I'll let you get back to your evening in your chav pit getting amouros with the family staffie. Thick as shit, NVQ taking, Mick Philpott esq wrongun.

On 04/03/2023 at 14:07, Sue R Pipe said:

Id like to nominate Coomers. This lot are a right bunch of wankers. Literally. They can't go 30 mins without crashing the milk truck. They also don't look too good:

image.png.ca452ca9fac28de4a1a546129d912d32.pnghere's your typical coomer. Gross right?

Cumming thier brains out all day while on bennies. Expecting good, decent hard working folk like me to subsise thier lifestyle choice.

Ruin of this fine Isle.

What they need is cold showers, lots of exercise, fresh air and more exposure to the Christian way of life.

Here's a bit more background on them by the Puritans friend, Paul Joseph Watson:

I think it’s clear for all to see that you’ve basically nominated yourself. Illiterate fucking imbecile.

• Like 3

Guest Sue R Pipe
26 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I think it’s clear for all to see that you’ve basically nominated yourself. Illiterate fucking imbecile.

Someone's cranky. Not getting your end away at home huh?

4 hours ago, Sue R Pipe said:

That's me told. You obviously have a repartee akin to Harvey Price on sedatives.

I'll let you get back to your evening in your chav pit getting amouros with the family staffie. Thick as shit, NVQ taking, Mick Philpott esq wrongun.

OK dunce and you get back to your fisher-price toys.