CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Coomers

Guest Sue R Pipe

1 minute ago, Lucy said:

Pen's running my account, on account of I'm too fuckin' lazy (and not as clever, or funny)

LOL

Of course, you're an expert on how accounts on this website function, especially when they're hacked lol... you spectacularly stupid fucking dimster.

Guest Sue R Pipe
1 hour ago, Lucy said:

Probably more than I should, but not as often as @Wolfieleaves a deposit in his Sooty puppet.🧸

I see. Would you describe yourself as a 'heavy spunker'?

14 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

I hope this is an act you're putting on because if it isn't, then your in a sorry state.

It’s as if he has no respect for your status as the corner’s leading mindless violence and torture enthusiast.

It won’t be long before newbies are wandering about the place saying ‘Ni’ to old ladies.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It’s as if he has no respect for your status as the corner’s leading mindless violence and torture enthusiast.

It won’t be long before newbies are wandering about the place saying ‘Ni’ to old ladies.

The simple cunt will find out the hard way when i have the slag rotating on my breaking wheel, he will scream like a snowflake when ligaments start to splinter and veins burst in a crescendo of gore and as the fucking cunt begs for mercy like some pansy, i will deliver the cunt blow and sink my fucking claw hammer in to his napper.

It has to be done, it's the only thing that makes any sense when dealing with vermin.

• Like 1

Guest Sue R Pipe
9 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

The simple cunt will find out the hard way when i have the slag rotating on my breaking wheel, he will scream like a snowflake when ligaments start to splinter and veins burst in a crescendo of gore and as the fucking cunt begs for mercy like some pansy, i will deliver the cunt blow and sink my fucking claw hammer in to his napper.

It has to be done, it's the only thing that makes any sense when dealing with vermin.

Save the psychosexual torture fantasies for your basement family you down's syndrome Fred West.

Guest Sue R Pipe
9 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

I sincerley hope you are vaxxed and have had the boosters, flu and shingles poison....

Perish in your own mess.

Would you like to be covered in my mess?

22 hours ago, Sue R Pipe said:

Would you describe yourself as a 'heavy spunker'?

5 hours ago, Sue R Pipe said:

Would you like to be covered in my mess?

Are you more than a little bit gay? The above posts are responses to male commenters (albeit one who is more attracted to animals than humans).

• Like 1

Guest Sue R Pipe
2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Are you more than a little bit gay? The above posts are responses to male commenters (albeit one who is more attracted to animals than humans).

I thought it appropriate, considering the subject nature of the topic.

And anyway, that slut @Lucy was leading me on with her avatar, honest guv.

Guest Sue R Pipe

Going back on topic, coomers are bad, bad wankers. Lol lol.

BUT, the alternative could be just as bad:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11817419/Abstaining-masturbating-RAISES-risk-anxiety-depression-erectile-dysfunction.html

The 'NO FAP' crowd may be driving themselves into an early grave, as abstaining totally from vomiting the vicar may lead to suicial thoughts when a relapse occurs. As well as a tsunami of jizz that is.

The Daily Mail really is full of informative stories.

Guest Sue R Pipe
46 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Oh look, you got a like from the sites other freak, or you liked your own post, you multi ID dunce.

Suck eggs through your prolapsed prostate.

Multi ID? Well deduced Sherlock. You've certainly earned your dog fuck tonight Harvey.