CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Your Favourite Bond Girl...

Wolfie

7 hours ago, Sue R Pipe said:

Jesus, you really are a cringeworthy tosser.

Yet another wanking reference, dear oh dear.

Anyways well done, I've noticed you've been well and truly accepted into the corners weirdo collective... You're consistently getting likes from renowned beast and wrong'un @Carl Sway, dog shit obsessed/collector and newly transitioned @Lucy and original freak and mammoth cocked @Penny Farthing... They have  obviously noticed your gay/jizz obsession and felt you fit right in to their disgusting clique. 

I bet you've all already arranged a meet up haven't you Sewer? Let me guess, Carl insists you dress up as a schoolgirl, you wanking Pen off, in the hope of a tsunami of jizz erupting from its massive bellend and Lucy doing a PowerPoint dog scat presentation in the background. You all make me sick, and I want you all dead. 

Lol. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Let me guess, Carl insists you dress up as a schoolgirl, you wanking Pen off, in the hope of a tsunami of jizz erupting from its massive bellend and Lucy doing a PowerPoint dog scat presentation in the background. You all make me sick, and I want you all dead. 

It's sad what ganja addiction does to the human brain, that is, assuming there was a brain 🧠

Guest Sue R Pipe
10 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Anyways well done, I've noticed you've been well and truly accepted into the corners weirdo collective... You're consistently getting likes from renowned beast and wrong'un @Carl Sway, dog shit obsessed/collector and newly transitioned @Lucy and original freak and mammoth cocked @Penny Farthing... They have  obviously noticed your gay/jizz obsession and felt you fit right in to their disgusting clique. 

I bet you've all already arranged a meet up haven't you Sewer? Let me guess, Carl insists you dress up as a schoolgirl, you wanking Pen off, in the hope of a tsunami of jizz erupting from its massive bellend and Lucy doing a PowerPoint dog scat presentation in the background. You all make me sick, and I want you all dead. 

Lol. 

Rattle for me sambo.

1 hour ago, Sue R Pipe said:

Rattle for me sambo.

Sewer, there's no shame in admitting your debut here has gone to shit. Granted, you've tried but sometimes it doesn't work out... especially when you're a sinister, bumder, jizz/spunk obsessed spastic. You're now reduced to petty one liners and being an annoying, unfunny, gay cunt. 

What's your strategy for getting out of this mess you're in? It's either fuck off and sneak back in under a new guise or kill yourself. 

Do the latter, you know it makes sense. 

Lol.

• Like 1

Guest Sue R Pipe
Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I'm genuinely concerned that a weirdo like you is out there, God knows what a pervert like you gets up to... Now you're offering hugs you creepy cunt.

Listen you faggot shitcunt, never talk to me again. 

Fuck off.

You're angry I can tell, what's the matter? I'll wager you're still bitter about your father fucking off down the drainpipe after firing his darkie muck up your hoochie mamma's snatch, never to be seen again.

Proper Lol. 

3 minutes ago, Sue R Pipe said:

You're angry I can tell, what's the matter? I'll wager you're still bitter about your father fucking off down the drainpipe after firing his darkie muck up your hoochie mamma's snatch, never to be seen again.

Proper Lol. 

Consider yourself reported. Took me all of ten replies to wind you up to the point of getting yourself suspended. Stupid, thick, faggot, bumder. 

Now that's a proper Lol. 

Lol.

• Like 1

Guest Sue R Pipe
9 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Consider yourself reported. Took me all of ten replies to wind you up to the point of getting yourself suspended. Stupid, thick, faggot, bumder. 

Now that's a proper Lol. 

Lol.

'Where did you go papa?'

image.png.592901fa0cb6c7440cada4412a238123.png

'Me hungry for fried chiggun'.

12 hours ago, Sue R Pipe said:

Proper Lol. 

@Sue R Pipe, LCS was not wrong in predicting your trip to the cooler. Take time to familiarise yourself with the site rules. I would also suggest that on your return you try an alternative approach to your posts that doesn't involve stomping around The Corner mouthing off tired and clichéd insults.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

@Sue R Pipe, LCS was not wrong in predicting your trip to the cooler. Take time to familiarise yourself with the site rules. I would also suggest that on your return you try an alternative approach to your posts that doesn't involve stomping around The Corner mouthing off tired and clichéd insults.

Sewer, I know you're reading this, post morning wank... whilst lurking on here as a guest.

I'm wondering whether you'll serve your suspension in the correct way and reflect on your awful debut or get another username and try a different approach. I think it's fair to say you're better off dead, which ensures you're perverted gay posts never tarnish the corner again. Kill yourself, you pathetic, jizz obsessed, vile bumder.

Lol.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Lucy said:

I'm sure I have no idea about what you're inferring.

'Lucy' I've noticed you dropping the coloured/multicoloured posts, and now they're black. This indicates a lack of effort on your part and a window into your dark mind. I can only assume that you're losing the will to live. When (if ever) did you last have a girlfriend? Why the hatred of Dogs (and most likely other animals)? Why do insist on hanging around here like a bad smell, with only Pen as your ally? You've now transitioned, thus confirming you're confused and severely disturbed mindset.

You are in hell 'Lucy', in hell I tell you. 

You and I both know you'd be better off dead, and I was wondering what your going to do about it?

On 10/03/2023 at 07:51, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Lol. 

Spot on, and a fantastic example of the proper kind of cunting and his place needs.

Any junior punters should take note

• Like 1