CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Your Favourite Bond Girl...

Wolfie

23 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Consider yourself reported. Took me all of ten replies to wind you up to the point of getting yourself suspended. Stupid, thick, faggot, bumder. 

Now that's a proper Lol. 

Lol.

Good work Ras, this cunt and his hopeless attempts here were really starting to get on my tit ends, and everyone else’s.

I did the same a few weeks ago to the equally thick as shite, horrible suburban twat; a few posts and the silly cunt happily revealed his vile character and beast like qualities.

Hounding newbies and undesirables into a shit flinging meltdown used to be the national sport here. We’ll done for keeping it up.

Who’s next?

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Good work Ras, this cunt and his hopeless attempts here were really starting to get on my tit ends, and everyone else’s.

I did the same a few weeks ago to the equally thick as shite, horrible suburban twat; a few posts and the silly cunt happily revealed his vile character and beast like qualities.

Hounding newbies and undesirables into a shit flinging meltdown used to be the national sport here. We’ll done for keeping it up.

Who’s next?

He really was a hopeless cunt, spotted it a mile off and I'm glad he's dead. I wanted to kill @LastoftheMullets but he made me laugh when he called me a Calypso dancing cunt so I've decided to go for @None of The Above, most definitely a suspicious cunt, keeps logging in and hardly ever posts... I want him to explain this unusual behaviour and if unsatisfactory... He's fucking dead. 

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

He really was a hopeless cunt, spotted it a mile off and I'm glad he's dead. I wanted to kill @LastoftheMullets but he made me laugh when he called me a Calypso dancing cunt so I've decided to go for @None of The Above, most definitely a suspicious cunt, keeps logging in and hardly ever posts... I want him to explain this unusual behaviour and if unsatisfactory... He's fucking dead. 

The ghost of Prince Phillip came to me in a vision last night and told me to "put that damn dirty darkie on cuntscorner down with a Martini Henry or a .455 Webley service revolver for king and country for gods sake!" I'm sorry it's got to end like this but that's just how its got to be you stabby Jordans stealing cunt innit bludzulu-battle.gif 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, LastoftheMullets said:

The ghost of Prince Phillip came to me in a vision last night and told me to "put that damn dirty darkie on cuntscorner down with a Martini Henry or a .455 Webley service revolver for king and country for gods sake!" I'm sorry it's got to end like this but that's just how its got to be you stabby Jordans stealing cunt innit bludzulu-battle.gif 

This is how @Eric Cuntmanwould love to deal with the dinghy divers down at Dover. 

46 minutes ago, LastoftheMullets said:

Most people get that bit wrong. Mentioning the 5 thousandths expansion tolerance earns you a like for accuracy. 

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Most people get that bit wrong. Mentioning the 5 thousandths expansion tolerance earns you a like for accuracy. 

I always thought the WSR was a visually appealing gun in WWI films, Zulu etc. so I've always had a thing for it(not a gun loony but I can appreciate a piece of craftsmanship like that) and it's a beast obviously.

Have you ever heard of the .577 Bland Pryse? I feel sorry for any poor animal that got shot with one of these back in the day, it's the Webley service revolver's steroid induced crack cocaine snorting cousin:

4459150-1555478646.jpg

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

This is how @Eric Cuntmanwould love to deal with the dinghy divers down at Dover. 

Innit.

You jest but if climate change REALLY gets bad in the next 5-10 years things could turn ugly fast and it's an us or them scenario in regards to dinghy folk and climate refugees.

36 minutes ago, LastoftheMullets said:

I always thought the WSR was a visually appealing gun in WWI films, Zulu etc. so I've always had a thing for it(not a gun loony but I can appreciate a piece of craftsmanship like that) and it's a beast obviously.

Have you ever heard of the .577 Bland Pryse? I feel sorry for any poor animal that got shot with one of these back in the day, it's the Webley service revolver's steroid induced crack cocaine snorting cousin:

4459150-1555478646.jpg

Or you can just bring a lump hammer down on your carpal bones. S&W 500 is just as ridiculous. 

31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Or you can just bring a lump hammer down on your carpal bones. S&W 500 is just as ridiculous. 

We'll ave none of that forrin yank shite on these pages. True about the Bland Pryse which makes you wonder how the Brits even shot it without harming themselves, unfortunately theres no videos of one being fired due to an extremely small number of them ever being produced. Shame.  Forgotten Weapons on youtube is a decent channel for that sort of thing.

11 hours ago, LastoftheMullets said:

Mullet, you appear to be a late night drunken poster? Anyways fuck all that bollocks, didn't you know I am already dead and therefore cannot be killed? For someone so new, you seem very confident in your abilities on here. I was wondering if you can back it up or if you're simply full of shit? Time will tell Mullet... I'm watching you. 

10 hours ago, LastoftheMullets said:

We'll ave none of that forrin yank shite on these pages. True about the Bland Pryse which makes you wonder how the Brits even shot it without harming themselves, unfortunately theres no videos of one being fired due to an extremely small number of them ever being produced. Shame.  Forgotten Weapons on youtube is a decent channel for that sort of thing.

I’m afraid it’s a bit difficult to get away from the Forrin Yank shite. Pretty much every British firearm from 1890 onwards has a chamber advance or gas blowback cycle that’s been lifted from John Browning or Samuel Colt.

If you like the weird stuff… look up the ‘LeMat’ pistol. Great big revolver with 9 pistol rounds on the outside of the chamber and a shotgun shell down the middle of the chamber hub. The ‘Savage Navy Pistol’ is another ugly duckling.

18 hours ago, LastoftheMullets said:

Innit.

You jest but if climate change REALLY gets bad in the next 5-10 years things could turn ugly fast and it's an us or them scenario in regards to dinghy folk and climate refugees.

Poof. Climate change is all bollocks. Up your game.

22 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I would rather some Krakens and Chupacabras set up shop in the channel so they didn’t arrive in the first place. Or pirate skellingtons.

Bollocks

We all know you’d want co-axial mounted mini guns and napalm spewing cannons to shred and scorch these child asylum seekers, with full beards, well before they could book into a 5 star hotel and plan their crime and rape sprees on our shores

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Bollocks

We all know you’d want co-axial mounted mini guns and napalm spewing cannons to shred and scorch these child asylum seekers, with full beards, well before they could book into a 5 star hotel and plan their crime and rape sprees on our shores

Pork Scratchings Howitzer