CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Phantom of the Cock Shrinking.

Jake The Muss

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Can you get African child soldiers?

They’re all underground scratching around for cobalt to make car batteries at the moment, but I’ll grab a few when they come up for air or a drink of muddy water tomorrow. Lazy little fly guzzling bastards.

1 hour ago, Jake The Muss said:

This could well be used as my next tortue technique...keep playing it to the victim and to wake them every ten minutes playing it.

What do you think Eric ?

I think she’s a stupid fucking cunt. As cringeworthy as Theresa the appeaser dancing with black people. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Agreed Eric, a stupid cringe cunt...but now she is of an age to get a boat load of love gravy.

No thanks. I thought Nordic type birds were supposed to be fit as fuck. This creature has less sex appeal than Benny from ABBA. And it’s a hypocritical little megalomaniac shit-witch.

Is she old enough to qualify for a kick in the cunt?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No thanks. I thought Nordic type birds were supposed to be fit as fuck. This creature has less sex appeal than Benny from ABBA. And it’s a hypocritical little megalomaniac shit-witch.

Is she old enough to qualify for a kick in the cunt?

She is old eniugh for a cunt kicking and i will put on my boots and spread her legs and kick her in the cunt for half an hour til i'm exhausted and become the No.1 cunt kicker in....then turn to Klaus and say, can you get a polaroid of that.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jake The Muss said:

She is old eniugh for a cunt kicking and i will put on my boots and spread her legs and kick her in the cunt for half an hour til i'm exhausted and become the No.1 cunt kicker in....then turn to Klaus and say, can you get a polaroid of that.

Poetic 

• Like 1

Guest Sue R Pipe
15 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Fucking mong.